Captain Cold vs Wolverine, Sabertooth, Punisher, Quicksilver, Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
CIS/PIS is off.

Who wins?

Glorificus
Quicksilver solos before a single neuron of Cpt Cold fires.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
CIS/PIS is off.

Who wins?
blink What the f**k?
Have you finally snapped in old age?
131fist

carver9
Captain Cold has light speed reflexes...he has tagged Flash on numerous of occasion. Captain Cold wins via speed blitz.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
Captain Cold wins via speed blitz.

Happy Dance

abhilegend
Captain Cold has light speed reflexes...he has tagged Flash on numerous of occasion. Captain Cold wins via speed blitz.
Welcome to the dark-side.starwars

Flyattractor
What would Sabertooth bring to this game that Wolverine dosetn; and has better of anyway?

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What would Sabertooth bring to this game that Wolverine dosetn; and has better of anyway?

Overall better stats plus more experience.

cdtm

Plus, he has a cold field. Without PIS/CIS, you can bet he'll have it running from the start.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk walks through his cold field and decapitates him. Faster than Captain Cold can react.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk walks through his cold field and decapitates him. Faster than Captain Cold can react.

Captain Cold's tech freezes on the molecular level. Wally West's use of the speed force would negate anything less.

If Captain Cold tried freezing Hulk with his cold gun, Hulk would be frozen. Absolute zero.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Irrelevant, Hulk would shrug out of that shit and punch him in the face.

On a more serious note, Captain Cold's ice has been broken on many occasions. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Wally once defeated Captain Cold by using a thunder clap funnily enough.

For the record, Wally counteracted even the effects of the 853rd century Captain Cold (Far superior to the 20th century incarnation) by drawing on extra energy and Captain Marvel shrugged off his ice. Despite it being like many centigrade degrees below zero or whatever.

Badabing
Hulk breathes in the cold, it goes down smoothly, and Captain Cold ends up in the sun!

g_hulk

iceman24567
Hulk solos and he's probably the only one that doesn't get turned into an icecube

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Overall better stats plus more experience. Wow? Really? What era Sabes was this?

Cause the last I saw of him he was headless in a really low rent hell.

carver9
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wow? Really? What era Sabes was this?

Cause the last I saw of him he was headless in a really low rent hell.

Sabes is back.

leonidas
i love cold, but hulk would def be an issue. if he can combat grey gargoyle's stone powers, i could see him fighting off cc's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.