Batman vs Wolverine: Willpower Edt. Who has more willpower?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Batman vs Wolverine: Willpower Edt.
Who has more willpower?

iceman24567
Batman

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman
why?

Nietzschean
Wolverine.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why? Why not would be a more logical question

quanchi112
Logan.

JakeTheBank
Batman.

Omega Sanction comes to mind.

psycho gundam
batman

wolverine had years of therapy/training from xavier, but he still goes berserk from time to time

abhilegend
Batman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman

wolverine had years of therapy/training from xavier, but he still goes berserk from time to time

I am sorry but how does that make Batman win? Beserker is part of Wolverine very nature. The fact he goes berserker is not any indication of lack of will. He can't get rid of his berserk part, it fundamental part of his very being. Also profesor X never wanted to rid Wolverine of his berserk anyways. Prof x has been caught freely admitting he wanted Wolverine as his Weapon. And Xiaver was also responsible for Wolverine fragmented memories (well them getting more shattered anywyas)

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why not would be a more logical question
I was looking for example and evidence to support this claim.

psycho gundam
let's not ignore wolverine's inner struggle with his bestial ways and being more civilized.

Dum Dum Dugan
let's not ignore wolverine's inner struggle with his bestial ways and being more civilized.
Nothing being ignored. You act like going berserk makes him have less will power then abtman which is flawed logic. Wolverine can never rid him self of berserk. Batman also does not have a beserk side nor gone through haft the shit Wolverine has.

Being more civilized? what?

psycho gundam
Nothing being ignored. You act like going berserk makes him have less will power then abtman which is flawed logic. Wolverine can never rid him self of berserk. Batman also does not have a beserk side nor gone through haft the shit Wolverine has.

Being more civilized? what? i rest my case

however, you can actually swing that into wolverine having MORE willpower since he can't rid himself of it, but whatever. it's sort of like how only bruce banner can hold the hulk back, so he is tasked to forever keep him locked up within.

Dum Dum Dugan
i rest my case
Rest what case? I am generally confused as to what side of the arguement ur on. Your arguements are vague............

JakeTheBank
I think focusing on actual feats of will is what's best here, not just comparing who has the shittier life.

As far as Batman goes, like I mentioned earlier, the Omega Sanction was a huge display of willpower for Batman, probably his biggest willpower feat. RIP/Final Crisis in general was a showcase of willpower for Batman.

psycho gundam
Rest what case? U dident back anything up and your argument was flawed and haft of it did not make any sense.

But keep on trolling away I guess, instead of coming up with a legit arguement. why so defensive?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think focusing on actual feats of will is what's best here, not just comparing who has the shittier life.

I agree, having a shitter life does not mean your will is better.

Also it not very fair debate anways in terms of shittier lifes Wolverine takes that hands down.

Can we get scan or something on these events or at the veyr least more detail.

Dum Dum Dugan
why so defensive?
Your arguements are extremely vage and honestly dont make sense. Your not making any real points and your not really indicating a side. you have one post that seems to support batman and another that supports Wolverine.

-Pr-
Bruce imo, for the reasons Jake posted.

JakeTheBank
I agree, having a shitter life does not mean your will is better.

Also it not very fair debate anways in terms of shittier lifes Wolverine takes that hands down.

Can we get scan or something on these events or at the veyr least more detail.

I don't have any scans of RIP/Final Crisis/Return of Bruce Wayne on hand, so I'll do my best to explain it. Since I'm arguing in favor of Batman here, you can ask that someone else post the actual scans, look up issues numbers yourself, or what have you if you want to see for yourself and not take my word on it.

Essentially, Darkseid shot Batman's psyche through the time itself as a means to perpetually torture him and break him down for eternity, and through force of will, he fought his way from the days of the Neanderthal back to present day Gotham, pitting his will against that of Darkseid's own machinations and iirc, a trap designed to destroy the world should Batman's mind return to the present.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bruce imo, for the reasons Jake posted.
Can we get some scans, issue numbers? at least a a detail description. Just saying events is a pit vague.

Also think u all are really over looking Wolverine here and if I had a better indication of the feats u guys are referring to i think i could produce some very comparable feats from Wolverine.

-Pr-
Can we get some scans, issue numbers? at least a a detail description. Just saying events is a pit vague.

Also think u all are really over looking Wolverine here and if I had a better indication of the feats u guys are referring to i think i could produce some very comparable feats from Wolverine.

Why does picking Batman automatically mean we're over-looking Wolverine?

It's not possible that we could simply think that Batman has more willpower?

Eon Blue
I know what Wolvie is capable of. I know what Batman is capable.

And Batman takes this. Handily.

JakeTheBank
Flipping through Morrison's Batman run, I realize just how much of a mindphuck RIP on up was.

Bentley
Could we get some Wolverine feats?

Dum Dum Dugan
Why does picking Batman automatically mean we're over-looking Wolverine?

It's not possible that we could simply think that Batman has more willpower?
It the way and which you pick him. You said "Batman omg" Which to me implies you don't think it arguable. And I think that is a mistake to think Batman takes this hands down. Perhaps he does take this , i doubt it, but even if he did, it far from a certainty.

Well it obvious you think he has more, why else would you say it?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bentley
Could we get some Wolverine feats?
Oh i will be. I already have the scans ready. They will be posted today after work or tomorrow after work depending upon how tired.

-Pr-
It the way and which you pick him. You said "Batman omg" Which to me implies you don't think it arguable. And I think that is a mistake to think Batman takes this hands down. Perhaps he does take this , i doubt it, but even if he did, it far from a certainty.

Well it obvious you think he has more, why else would you say it?

No I didn't say "Batman omg".

Why is that a problem?

Nietzschean
I dont think Batman jumping through time that much of a will feat even if it is from the Omega Sanction. there was really nothing there that various heroes couldnt confront.

I could one up the Omega Sanction quite handedly with Wolverine going to hell which is far more higher than the Omega Sanction.

It would be similar to the thought process being used here and slightly better. smokin'

Dum Dum Dugan
No I didn't say "Batman omg".

Why is that a problem?
Sorry you are right you said imo. Nevermind then.

It was not a problem. It is just your opinion. I thought you said OMG. As if you were implying that Batman winning this is not debatable. However I simply miss read what you posted and i apologies.

gogogadgetgo
people seems to be mistaking pain tolerance for willpower...

batman's willpower would dance circles around wolverine's

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Ability to take a lot of pain is a byproduct of ones will. So no there no mistake they are related. Feats of pain tolerance can very well be feats of willpower. Also not a single person has even brought up a feat of pain tolerance to support wolverine will power. I feel like you did not even read the thread.

batman's willpower would dance circles around wolverine's

This as an absurd statements to make and you sir need to back this up. lets see some evidence.

Starscream M
Also there far more people trying to pass off Wolverine killing as lacking will which is not the case at all. Killing does not make you have inferior will power.
actually killing does mean lack of willpower for heroes

killing often is to gain a feeling of satisfaction, or revenge...batman doesn't kill, and therefore denies himself the pleasure of ultimate revenge that weaker men succumb to.

its easier to kill than to have the power to kill but not do it.

Nietzschean

batman's willpower would dance circles around wolverine's that is absurd. Pain Tolerance is a matter of willpower and overcoming it shows how strong one's will is.

why do you think people use torture to break a person's will?

even Green Lantern's have lost their Will and concentration to pain b/c they were unable to overcome it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Starscream M

killing often is to gain a feeling of satisfaction, or revenge...batman doesn't kill, and therefore denies himself the pleasure of ultimate revenge that weaker men succumb to.

that is your opinion not a fact of heroics.

a hero is suppose to make great sacrifices for others. Batman doesnt kill b/c he made an oath not to that shows he has discipline and resolve but nothing else..

Give Batman Venom and torture him for the majority of his life and see what happens.

Wolverine kills b/c he knows some ppl deserve to die or risk them killing and harming again. He makes the sacrifices that other heroes wont. that is more heroic than saying I refuse to sacrifice part of myself for others.

Logan does it willingly at great cost to himself.

again Batman doesnt live with a berserk animal inside him trying to get out there is no accomplishment for him not killing and it doesnt show he has greater will.

Dum Dum Dugan
No it doesent.

It could mean that it certain cases, but just because some heroes kill and other do not. Do not make them inferior in terms of will power. Your statement is very much false.

Some remote cases this is true, but not majority of even close . For example though it took Batman will power not to kill the joker. It is not a feat of will for him not to kill random to bit criminals. it not in his nature to kill. He is following his up bringing and his own personal nature by not killing. He has no impulse to kill. There for it not a feat of will the vast majority of time he does not kill.

No it not. I have the power to kill as does anyone and the majority of us don't kill. your logic is very much flawed.

Juntai

No it not. I have the power to kill as does anyone and the majority of us don't kill. your logic is very much flawed. What if you walked in as your mom was being bludgeoned to death with a tire iron and you knew where a gun was stashed nearby? Would you kill then?

These guys face things regular people don't.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Juntai
What if you walked in as your mom was being bludgeoned to death with a tire iron and you knew where a gun was stashed nearby? Would you kill then?

These guys face things regular people don't. and using this statement. Wolverine has faced things that Batman has never had to face nor put in the situation where he had to make the same hard choices Logan has.

We can pretend that Batman might make the noble choice due to willpower but you dont know that. All we have is the feats at hand and Batman has not shown to have the greater will simply b/c he doesnt have similar situations as Wolverine.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I dont think Batman jumping through time that much of a will feat even if it is from the Omega Sanction. there was really nothing there that various heroes couldnt confront.

I could one up the Omega Sanction quite handedly with Wolverine going to hell which is far more higher than the Omega Sanction.

It would be similar to the thought process being used here and slightly better. smokin'

The Omega Sanction was intended to break Batman's spirit and torture him for all time, culminating with Darkseid's intent to have Batman give in to Anti-Life. Not sure how that's not a huge willpower feat in your eyes especially considering that under Morrison, Darkseid was this ultimate evil threat who threatened all reality. The Sanction was a last ditch effort to deal with Batman (short of killing him) because Darkseid couldn't control him and his will. I don't wank Darkseid or Morrison, but you do need to understand how impressive all of that is. It's far more impressive than Logan going to a version of Marvel's Hell.

Furthermore, if you want to bring hell into this, Batman endured the psychological torture and manipulation of Dr. Hurt, who was, for all intents and purposes, the actual Devil himself. Morrison himself states that that was the overall intent of R.I.P (which actually stands for Rot in Purgatory); Batman cheating the Devil himself.

Batman's will is so strong, that when he was captured and his memories were being looked into in order to create an army of Batmen, his very mind was turned into a weapon. Under Morrison, Batman was almost literally portrayed and handled as "Batgod", whose force of will and sense of self is easily superhuman.

Nietzschean
i'm sorry. i dont buy that. u have a scan of Hurt being stated or implied to be Satan?

JakeTheBank
i'm sorry. i dont buy that. u have a scan of Hurt being stated or implied to be Satan?

Not on hand, but I could find one given time.

The implication is pretty strong, especially with the lines of dialogue he uses definitely pointing in that direction. "I am the hole in things..."the enemy", "the piece that can never fit, there since the beginning." It gets to the point where he's basically saying "Yeah, I'm the Devil". Was Simon Hurt really the Devil as we usually think of him to be? Morrison believes so and that was his intent in writing R.I.P., but he left it purposefully vague so people can come to their own conclusion. Hurt definitely believes he is the Devil and is in actuality, a long lived, nearly immortal ancestor of the Waynes, but you won't find concrete proof of him being the Devil.

Regardless of whether or not Hurt is a/the Devil or not, he was easily a massive psychological foil to Batman.

Juntai
and using this statement. Wolverine has faced things that Batman has never had to face nor put in the situation where he had to make the same hard choices Logan has.

We can pretend that Batman might make the noble choice due to willpower but you dont know that. All we have is the feats at hand and Batman has not shown to have the greater will simply b/c he doesnt have similar situations as Wolverine. eh, Batman's faced almost exactly that situation above and Joker still lives.

Juntai
Not on hand, but I could find one given time.

The implication is pretty strong, especially with the lines of dialogue he uses definitely pointing in that direction. "I am the hole in things..."the enemy", "the piece that can never fit, there since the beginning." It gets to the point where he's basically saying "Yeah, I'm the Devil". Was Simon Hurt really the Devil as we usually think of him to be? Morrison believes so and that was his intent in writing R.I.P., but he left it purposefully vague so people can come to their own conclusion. Hurt definitely believes he is the Devil and is in actuality, a long lived, nearly immortal ancestor of the Waynes, but you won't find concrete proof of him being the Devil.

Regardless of whether or not Hurt is a/the Devil or not, he was easily a massive psychological foil to Batman. RIP and alll that followed was entirely a massive showing of will. From having his brain shut down, poisoned, beaten and burried alive, all of it, sheer force of will.

JakeTheBank
RIP and alll that followed was entirely a massive showing of will. From having his brain shut down, poisoned, beaten and burried alive, all of it, sheer force of will.

thumb up

The Black Glove, R.I.P, Final Crisis, Return of Bruce Wayne...

All a massive willpower display for Batman.

Nietzschean
eh, Batman's faced almost exactly that situation above and Joker still lives. no, Batman hasnt faced the same things Wolverine has.

this is comparing the two not something u referenced to poster and than argue Batman wouldnt react the same way he would.

it was a moot argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
\ It's far more impressive than Logan going to a version of Marvel's Hell.

That was not a version of hell. that was hell in marvel. that was the devil and it was made very clear were he was and who he wa sup against. The devil entire focus was to break Wolverine and he failed hard.

You a very much under selling Wolverine feat. Have you even read the arc? There no evidence to say Batman feat was more impressive let a lone far more impressive.

JakeTheBank
That was not a version of hell. that was hell in marvel. that was the devil and it was made very clear were he was and who he wa sup against. The devil entire focus was to break Wolverine and he failed hard.

You a very much under selling Wolverine feat. Have you even read the arc? There no evidence to say Batman feat was more impressive let a lone far more impressive.

It was a section of Hell, which in Marvel continuity, has been consistently shown as having different sections of it and different levels. Mephisto has his hell, "Satan" has his hell, Hela is renting a part of hell. Furthermore, there are multiple demons who all claim to be Satan or a/the Devil. Feats from this being would be muchly appreciated.

I'm not underselling it at all. But considering the portrayal of Darkseid in Final Crisis, Batman enduring the Omega Sanction is more impressive than Wolverine in Hell. Batman's will resisting the call of Anti-Life is about as absurd a willpower feat as you can get for just "being a man."

Silent Master
Cap > Batman > Wolverine

Juntai
In Spectre volume 4 issue 4, the cosmic entity Mistos trapped Batman, described it as "Waves of uncontrolled emotion and floods of memory" as "Past present and future collapse in your psyche into one chaotic now" and then said to Awl, that Batman was forced into an "individual amniotic universe, adrift, alone and helpless" and right as she finishes the sentence, Batman bursts out of the self contained universe and starts trying to kung fu a cosmic entity and she immediately says that his will is too strong. lol.

Juntai

I'm not underselling it at all. But considering the portrayal of Darkseid in Final Crisis, Batman enduring the Omega Sanction is more impressive than Wolverine in Hell. Batman's will resisting the call of Anti-Life is about as absurd a willpower feat as you can get for just "being a man." this

Juntai
no, Batman hasnt faced the same things Wolverine has.

this is comparing the two not something u referenced to poster and than argue Batman wouldnt react the same way he would.

it was a moot argument. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not true.

Cogito
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cap > Batman > Wolverine

thumb up

Bentley
Cap is a quitter though...

Existere
I pretty much feel the same way about this thread as I did about the other

Originally posted by Existere
Being a superhero is -usually- a job that requires a high level of willpower in the first place. They're constantly put through hell and back in a myriad of different ways and all kinds of horror, stacked against the most ridiculous odds, etc.

Bruce and Steve are each at the top of this willpower-fueled game, and at their level, it's pretty impossible to make a distinction between them since neither are ever written as anything but absolutely strong-willed.

That being said, I know for damn sure that the lines of argumentation made from the pro-Bruce side in this thread are a hell of a lot more persuasive than team Wolverine, considering that the latter seems to just counter with 'yeah but nuh-uh'.

Which in turn makes me think that there might be more to say for Batman's will...

Juntai

That being said, I know for damn sure that the lines of argumentation made from the pro-Bruce side in this thread are a hell of a lot more persuasive than team Wolverine, considering that the latter seems to just counter with 'yeah but nuh-uh'.

Which in turn makes me think that there might be more to say for Batman's will... His will and resolve really are the focal point of his character, that pushed him from being a whimpering child who lost his parents into the goddamn Batman - nightmare to evil. It's not hard because many of his best story-lines revolve around it.

Dum Dum Dugan
His will and resolve really are the focal point of his character, that pushed him from being a whimpering child who lost his parents into the goddamn Batman - nightmare to evil. It's not hard because many of his best story-lines revolve around it.

The very same thing can be said of Wolverine.

Juntai

Which in turn makes me think that there might be more to say for Batman's will... A hero, as you defined, typically a job that requires a high level of willpower- Green Arrow once put on Kyle's ring and was able to momentarily create an arrow as a last ditch effort in a crossover GA/GL mini. Green Arrow pretty much collapsed after creating that with his will. It was meant to show a vast difference in the strength of will and control the rare Green Lantern has to have for his particular job over a typical hero.

Batman momentarily had a GL ring on and it nearly exploded with power and created all kinds of constructs before he took off.

Starscream M

Batman momentarily had a GL ring on and it nearly exploded with power and created all kinds of constructs before he took off. why'd he take it off?

Juntai
why'd he take it off? Didn't want it.

Juntai
He also rejected a Sinestro Corp ring. "You have the ability to instill great fear." lol.

Starscream M
The very same thing can be said of Wolverine. wolverine hasn't even demonstrated the ability to keep himself in check...how can he compete against bruce on willpower?

logan is an animal

Silent Master
Didn't want it.

Yea...because with the extra power he might actually be able to clean up Gotham instead of just maintaining the status quo.

evil face

Dum Dum Dugan
wolverine hasn't even demonstrated the ability to keep himself in check...how can he compete against bruce on willpower?

logan is an animal
Batman does not have berserk side. your arguement is irrelevant. And Wolverine keeps himself in check day in and out. So your points moot anyways.

Juntai
Yea...because with the extra power he might actually be able to clean up Gotham instead of just maintaining the status quo.

evil face Hard to sneak up and instill fear in your enemies when you're glowing neon green.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hard to sneak up and instill fear in your enemies when you're glowing neon green.
lol

Silent Master
Hard to sneak up and instill fear in your enemies when you're glowing neon green.

He doesn't have to activate it until he's ready to attack, after all the other GL's don't spend 24/7 powered up...would be kind of hard to keep a secret ID if they did.

evil face

Cogito
after all the other GL's don't spend 24/7 powered up...would be kind of hard to keep a secret ID if they did.

Guy and John don't keep secret identities anyways.

Digi
Darkseid specifically trying to break Batman's will in FC (or just before it, depending on your timeline) and failing is probably the most massive feat I can think of for either. The fact that he conquered 99.999% of reality, and had mind-enslaved pretty much everyone in the DCU, but couldn't turn Bruce, was epic.

His respective GL feats are also cool.

Clearly any popular character has many good willpower feats. A lot of this thread will be what a person is familiar with. It would be hard to be versed enough on both characters to know for sure.

Dum Dum Dugan
I believe that Wolverine will power is being over looked. Here are just some of his many feats of will on display. He has some of the very best will power out there in comics. Think people who think Batman wins this hands down is kidding them selves.

DeathBird Stating that Wolverine flesh has all but given out and is being sustained solely by his indomitable will. This was his physical state for years after his Crucifixion in Uncanny X-men 244. Which is incredible feat of Will.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/UncannyX-Men27505vsDeathbird.jpg

Wolverine will power being displayed when he no sell Mesmero being backed by Jean grey
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3939/telepathsnd8.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7501/mesmerozk9.jpg

Phoenix failing to break Wolverines will
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2193/wolverine125willpowerta9.jpg

Wolverine displays some high will power here. He has his heart ripped right out. He able to will himself to not only stand but then attack his opponent decapitating him. He then blacks out.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_006_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_011_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_012_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_013_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_014_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_015_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_016_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_017_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_018_Warren_Round_2.jpg

Wolverine is capable of denying the fantasy of everything he ever wanted that the citadel creates for him. He is the only x-men shown to resist these fantasy. He is shown resisting the crystal of ultimate vision and turning down godhood. Good read.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1130Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1131Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1132Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1133Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1134Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1135Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1136Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1137Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1138Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1139Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1140Mental.jpg

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Digi
Darkseid specifically trying to break Batman's will in FC (or just before it, depending on your timeline) and failing is probably the most massive feat I can think of for either. The fact that he conquered 99.999% of reality, and had mind-enslaved pretty much everyone in the DCU, but couldn't turn Bruce, was epic.

His respective GL feats are also cool.

Clearly any popular character has many good willpower feats. A lot of this thread will be what a person is familiar with. It would be hard to be versed enough on both characters to know for sure.

Too true. Bruce has been put through HELL in the past few years. One after another.

Mindset
Batman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Too true. Bruce has been put through HELL in the past few years. One after another.
Compared to Wolverine?

Nietzschean
Compared to Wolverine? Lets not forget he also willed himself back from the dead when Magneto ripped his adamantium to save Jean Grey during re entry.

Wolverine has also tanked every bad memory, cut, bullet wound, broken bone that he has ever felt in his past when Shiva Psi-Bolted him. Wolverine no sold it but made him even angrier to slash Shiva's armored body.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8681/shiva8vp5.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1118/shiva9mf5.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6124/shiva10ij2.jpg

quanchi112
Lets not forget he also willed himself back from the dead when Magneto ripped his adamantium to save Jean Grey during re entry.

Wolverine has also tanked every bad memory, cut, bullet wound, broken bone that he has ever felt in his past when Shiva Psi-Bolted him. Wolverine no sold it but made him even angrier to slash Shiva's armored body.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6124/shiva10ij2.jpg This definitely makes the case for Wolverine over Batman.

Prep-Man
Lets not forget he also willed himself back from the dead when Magneto ripped his adamantium to save Jean Grey during re entry.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6124/shiva10ij2.jpg

Links no working. sad

Raptor22

Wolverine has also tanked every bad memory, cut, bullet wound, broken bone that he has ever felt in his past when Shiva Psi-Bolted him. Wolverine no sold it but made him even angrier to slash Shiva's armored body. I think some of the examples given for wolverine are a little misleading in the sense that a lot of the things he overcomes isn't thru will power but thru hatred, anger and rage. Like the Shiva example he didn't look deep inside himself and find the will to go on. he got angry and fed off that. Kind of like difference between a red and green lantern. Also will power and a having the will to live are different. Logan's will to live is prob equal to batmans, but not even close in other areas of will power.

leonidas
Originally posted by Raptor22
I think some of the examples given for wolverine are a little misleading in the sense that a lot of the things he overcomes isn't thru will power but thru hatred, anger and rage. Like the Shiva example he didn't look deep inside himself and find the will to go on. he got angry and fed off that. Kind of like difference between a red and green lantern. Also will power and a having the will to live are different. Logan's will to live is prob equal to batmans, but not even close in other areas of will power.

i said something similar in another thread. his animalistic nature often doesn't allow him to quit. when a bear chews off its paw to get out of a trap do we attribute that to will power? maybe--it certainly indicates a will to live, but it does seem somehow different to me. shrug

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Links no working. sad
Yes they are.

Dum Dum Dugan
Logan's will to live is prob equal to batmans, but not even close in other areas of will power.
You got nothing. Your arguement was to straight up ignore evidence that disagree with you. Put up or shut up.

Raptor22
Also I compare Logan handling his beserker rage to Bruce handling fear gas. Logan mind is telling him to kill,kill,kill even his friends and he fights it, Bruce's mind is telling him everyone and everything is his most terrifying nightmare and he keeps his shit togeather and doesn't kill them.

Dum Dum Dugan
Also I compare Logan handling his beserker rage to Bruce handling fear gas. Logan mind is telling him to kill,kill,kill even his friends and he fights it, Bruce's mind is telling him everyone and everything is his most terrifying nightmare and he keeps his shit togeather and doesn't kill them.
you do understand these arnt comparable right? Beserker rage is on a completely different level. Wolverine has dealt with fear gas before. it did absolutely nothing to him. He was not bothered in the slightest.

Comparing berserk to fear gas is laughing

-Pr-
you do understand these arnt comparable right? Beserker rage is on a completely different level. Wolverine has dealt with fear gas before. it did absolutely nothing to him. He was not bothered in the slightest.

Comparing berserk to fear gas is laughing

Wolverine hasn't dealt with Scarecrow's gas, though. Not canonically anyway.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine hasn't dealt with Scarecrow's gas, though. Not canonically anyway.

Wolverine delt with marvel scarecrow fear gas during his fear it self run and was completely un bothered. in fact I think he laughed at it.

Nietzschean
I think some of the examples given for wolverine are a little misleading in the sense that a lot of the things he overcomes isn't thru will power but thru hatred, anger and rage. Like the Shiva example he didn't look deep inside himself and find the will to go on. he got angry and fed off that. Kind of like difference between a red and green lantern. Also will power and a having the will to live are different. Logan's will to live is prob equal to batmans, but not even close in other areas of will power. If you read Wolverine u know that he does do a lot of self reflecting from similar attacks from Shiva... it isnt always about overcoming it with rage but accepting his lot in life and dealing with it.

Wolverine has various note worthy quotes about will power and life. overcome trauma with rage or indifference is still a matter of will. you are simply nit picking b/c of the level of trauma that Wolverine has lived with that Batman could never survive or live with psychologically, spiritually and physically.

Wolverine has found the resolve time and again to continue to move forward and faced them all in different ways.
http://dl.redial.net/016.jpg
Dont forget the spirit attack from the black dragons. The soul punch brought every bad part of his life to the surface. It was a spiritual attack and Logan learned to live with it and cope to the point he could no sell a soul attack.

He didnt do it through rage but it was still a matter of will via discipline and facing it..

Will power is simply having the power to act however one does it. Wolverine acts whether he uses rage, discipline or whatever emotion u want to attribute it to. it just determination.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Rematch: Wolverine vs. the Black Dragon Death Squad! Pressure points? Check. Claws? Check. Badass Wolverine action? Yeah thats a check. They don't call him the fist of legend for nothing bub.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_009.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_012.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_014.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_016.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_017.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_018.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_020.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_022.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_023.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WMD_04_Oroboros_DCP_024.jpg

-Pr-
Wolverine delt with marvel scarecrow fear gas during his fear it self run and was completely un bothered. in fact I think he laughed at it.

Still not the same, regardless.

Dum Dum Dugan
Still not the same, regardless.
There also zero evidence that fear gas is remotely on the same level as berserk.

also the kid never even stated scarecrow fear gas, in fact all he said was fear gas.

You also focused on possibly the most mealiness part of the entire thread. You got nothing to say about the feats posted?

-Pr-
There also zero evidence that fear gas is remotely on the same level as berserk.

also the kid never even stated scarecrow fear gas, in fact all he said was fear gas.

You also focused on possibly the most mealiness part of the entire thread. You got nothing to say about the feats posted?

There's zero evidence that beserk is on the same level as fear gas too, though.

I focused on something that caught my eye; i've already given my opinion as to who would win.

Nietzschean
Still not the same, regardless. how so? pls explain.

-Pr-
how so? pls explain.

What's to explain?

Something in one universe isn't always identical to another.

Dum Dum Dugan
There's zero evidence that beserk is on the same level as fear gas too, though.

I focused on something that caught my eye; i've already given my opinion as to who would win.

Really there isent? Strange since we know Wolverine has no sell fear gas, but then had extreme issue with berserk before.

I notice you have said nothing about the feats presented. nor posted any evdience your self. in fact all you did was nitpick that fact that it wasent DC scarecrow fear gas. whoopy. The kid I was argueing said fear gas to begin with.

I dont think i gunna bother with you. You iinstead of debating the topic at hand and you know providng evidence for your stance. you instead nitpick pointless detail and argueing semantics.

-Pr-
Really there isent? Strange since we know Wolverine has no sell fear gas, but then had extreme issue with berserk before.

I notice you have said nothing about the feats presented. nor posted any evdience your self. in fact all you did was nitpick that fact that it wasent DC scarecrow fear gas. whoopy. The kid I was argueing said fear gas to begin with.

I dont think i gunna bother with you. You iinstead of debating the topic at hand and you know providng evidence for your stance. you instead nitpick pointless detail.

Has he no-sold Scarecrow's fear gas before? Honestly, I do believe Logan could push through it, I just really don't like it when people are so dismissive of things.

Why would I argue about the feats presented? I know both characters well enough that I don't need to discuss feats presented, mostly because I've seen them before.

So no, I'm not nitpicking; you're just being difficult because I dared to side with someone other than Wolverine.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/1803447-wolverine125willpowerta9_super.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Has he no-sold Scarecrow's fear gas before? Honestly, I do believe Logan could push through it, I just really don't like it when people are so dismissive of things.

Yes scarecrows fear gas. just marvel scarecrow. That was in fact his name. So yes I could actaully answer the question with simply yes.

Why would I argue about the feats presented? I know both characters well enough that I don't need to discuss feats presented, mostly because I've seen them before.

It pointless debating you. you made up your descission well before you enter the thread. It bias like this that mind boggling.

So no, I'm not nitpicking; you're just being difficult because I dared to side with someone other than Wolverine.
I dont care who you side with. it not like you are ever on the same side of debate I am on anyways.

I just love that there no swaying you. And your response scream bias.

I dont care, I think your one of the most bias members of the board. So have fun with your all knowingness.

-Pr-
Yes scarecrows fear gas. just marvel scarecrow. That was in fact his name. So yes I could actaully answer the question with simply yes.

It pointless debating you. you made up your descission well before you enter the thread. It bias like this that mind boggling.

I dont care who you side with. it not like you are ever on the same side of debate I am on anyways.

I just love that there no swaying you. And your response scream bias.

I dont care, I think your one of the most bias members of the board. So have fun with your all knowingness.

But it would be inaccurate, as we're talking about a different Scarecrow.

You're calling me biased? Because I have comic knowledge that doesn't depend on threads?

Out of the two of us, you really think I'M the one that comes across as biased in this thread?

Dum Dum Dugan
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/1803447-wolverine125willpowerta9_super.jpg
It been posted. Dont bother. He reponse was "ive already seen all the feats and know both characters". There no reason to debate him. He made up his mind. Your just gunna get sucked it semantic debate. In which everyone else will use to ignore the evidence presented.

-Pr-
It been posted. Dont bother. He reponse was "ive already seen all the feats and know both characters". There no reason to debate him. He made up his mind. Your just gunna get sucked it semantic debate. In which everyone else will use to ignore the evidence presented.

I never said I've seen all the feats.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/1803439-giantsizeavengers001035kt6_super.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
But it would be inaccurate, as we're talking about a different Scarecrow.
Funny because you qoted me saying he never delt with scare crow fear gas. When people and rapture said fear gas in general, not scare crow. And Honestly there nothing for me to argue further. Aside from cannon apearance of Wolverine against DC scare crows fear gas the best i can present is Wolverine no selling marvel scarecrows fear gas.

You're calling me biased? Because I have comic knowledge that doesn't depend on threads?
Yes i am. you dont go into threads with open minds or to debate them. Your mind was made up well before you enter the thread. Does not matter what I show you. You will believe what u like. I post evidence and I fine with my stance. You can prove me wrong provide evidence other wise I dont care.

Out of the two of us, you really think I'M the one that comes across as biased in this thread?
Not saying you come across more bias. I am saying you are more bias. Fact soem people don't pick up on it, does not change the fact you are very bias.

Dum Dum Dugan
I never said I've seen all the feats.

really seem like you imply that here,

these are the type of statements I am talking about. reeks of bias.

Nietzschean

Not saying you come across more bias. I am saying you are more bias. Fact soem people don't pick up on it, does not change the fact you are very bias.

i've noticed but like my girl says u just gotta learn to ignore it and not get riled up by it. its just internet why drive yourself mad.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Digi
Darkseid specifically trying to break Batman's will in FC (or just before it, depending on your timeline) and failing is probably the most massive feat I can think of for either. The fact that he conquered 99.999% of reality, and had mind-enslaved pretty much everyone in the DCU, but couldn't turn Bruce, was epic. Pretty much

Dum Dum Dugan
i've noticed but like my girl says u just gotta learn to ignore it and not get riled up by it. its just internet why drive yourself mad.
true. I am done with the thread. unless someone on batman side wanna actually post evidence proving batman superior. I am fine with evidence I presented. They don't wanna acknowledge it. It whatever. I did what i could.

No need to kick a dead horse as they say.

Raptor22

Comparing berserk to fear gas is laughing were not arguing gas durability here So I don't see ur point. Logan has healing factor that filters that shit. I was comparing two situations where the characters are effected similarly and comparing how both handled it similarly. Not if gas affects Bruce or Logan more, where did u even get that from. There are comparisons between how the beserker rage effects Logan and how fear gas effects Bruce.

-Pr-
Funny because you qoted me saying he never delt with scare crow fear gas. When people and rapture said fear gas in general, not scare crow. And Honestly there nothing for me to argue further. Aside from cannon apearance of Wolverine against DC scare crows fear gas the best i can present is Wolverine no selling marvel scarecrows fear gas.

Yes i am. you dont go into threads with open minds or to debate them. Your mind was made up well before you enter the thread. Does not matter what I show you. You will believe what u like. I post evidence and I fine with my stance. You can prove me wrong provide evidence other wise I dont care.

Which would be fine.

I go in to every thread with an open mind, i.e. a mind that can be changed if someone makes a compelling enough argument. It's happened before. I'm just really tired of people recycling the same feats over and over again.

You'd have to prove it was a fact in the first place, though.

really seem like you imply that here,

these are the type of statements I am talking about. reeks of bias.

How does that make me biased? Please, explain.

Nietzschean
were not arguing gas durability here So I don't see ur point. Logan has healing factor that filters that shit. I was comparing two situations where the characters are effected similarly and comparing how both handled it similarly. Not if gas affects Bruce or Logan more, where did u even get that from. There are comparisons between how the beserker rage effects Logan and how fear gas effects Bruce.
what, how can u compare the two in the 1st place?

JakeTheBank
true. I am done with the thread. unless someone on batman side wanna actually post evidence proving batman superior. I am fine with evidence I presented. They don't wanna acknowledge it. It whatever. I did what i could.

No need to kick a dead horse as they say.

The Final Crisis/Omega Sanction instance not doing it for you?

Or do you just want scans?

Raptor22
And I was referring to scarecrow fear gas. And when I said Logan I was talking about wolverine from the comics not Logan Mankins from the New England Patriots in case u were confused about that also.

Nietzschean
The Final Crisis/Omega Sanction instance not doing it for you?

Or do you just want scans? no, it isnt doing it for me either. u are giving too much credit b/c it is darkseid. Batman bounced around in time how is that a force of will b/c he didnt give up?

post the scans of what specifically sticks out for u.

b/c like i said omega beams have nothing on Hell itself in general.

but, u can go ahead and pretend Hell isnt Hell b/c the Omega Sanction is better in your lil mind b/c its Darkseid..

Sr J-Bieb
lol

Raptor22
what, how can u compare the two in the 1st place? I'm not comparing the 2 directly just the effects they have on each of them. K-nite and fire are completely different but the effects they have on supes/ Martian manhunter are comparable ie their each a weakness to one of them. they're different but effect them the same. I'm not saying it's a definative fact but just how I see it.

JakeTheBank
no, it isnt doing it for me either. u are giving too much credit b/c it is darkseid. Batman bounced around in time how is that a force of will b/c he didnt give up?

post the scans of what specifically sticks out for u.

b/c like i said omega beams have nothing on Hell itself in general.

but, u can go ahead and pretend Hell isnt Hell b/c the Omega Sanction is better in your lil mind b/c its Darkseid..

The hell?

Considering Darkseid was a Multi-Versal threat at the time of Final Crisis and subjugated the vast majority of Earth under his control and couldn't break the will of Batman, I'd say I'm giving both him and Batman the credit they deserve.

Darkseid from FC would shit on that corner of Hell Wolverine was in.

Scans incoming, though.

Nietzschean
I'm not comparing the 2 directly just the effects they have on each of them. K-nite and fire are completely different but the effects they have on supes/ Martian manhunter are comparable ie their each a weakness to one of them. they're different but effect them the same. I'm not saying it's a definative fact but just how I see it. not really comparable b/c fire is psychological trauma as well as physical to a martian.

K-nite is only physical for superman.. definitely not the same. maybe if the k-nite drove superman crazy and gave him paralytic fear it would be the same.

JakeTheBank
not really comparable b/c fire is psychological trauma as well as physical to a martian.

K-nite is only physical for superman.. definitely not the same. maybe if the k-nite drove superman crazy and gave him paralytic fear it would be the same.

Kryptonite also has somewhat of a psychological effect on Superman. It saps his strength and often makes him delirious, to say nothing of the fact that it represents the death of his homeworld.

Raptor22
not really comparable b/c fire is psychological trauma as well as physical to a martian.

K-nite is only physical for superman.. definitely not the same. maybe if the k-nite drove superman crazy and gave him paralytic fear it would be the same. now ur the one who's nitpicking. It was just a quick example off the top of my head to make a point. I could come up with a fool proof example to prove my point if u want. Do u really think that there aren't any comparison between the two?

Nietzschean
Kryptonite also has somewhat of a psychological effect on Superman. It saps his strength and often makes him delirious, to say nothing of the fact that it represents the death of his homeworld. not the same. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Never thought I'd be posting scans in favor of Batman, but I do feel pretty strongly that he wins the willpower contest here. Anyway:

Bruce's sense of will and identity is so potent, he manages to make up a "back-up" personality in case he's ever traumatized or otherwise not consciously able to defend his mind.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/BatmanBackup.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/BatmanBackup1.jpg

In order to fully appreciate his next willpower feat, here's an explanation of the creature known as "The Lump". Essentially, the plan is to make an army of Batmen, all armed with his psychological and physical prowess.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Thelump.jpg

While inside the realm of Bruce's psyche, the Lump unleashes a potent psychic attack, forcing him to relive his greatest defeat in an instant.
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/TelepathicBackbreaking.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/TelepathicBackbreaking2.jpg

JakeTheBank
Continued...

The fight in Bruce's psyche culminates in a way that his captors could never foresee.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill2.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill3.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill4.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill5.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Batman%20Willpower%20Feats/Batwill6.jpg

Yes, you read that right. Batman is actually able to turn his memories into weapons.

Nietzschean
those are your willpower feats?!! laughing

this is what your bring to the table for what has bn posted for Wolverine?...

drylaugh

JakeTheBank
those are your willpower feats?!! laughing

this is what your bring to the table for what has bn posted for Wolverine?...

drylaugh

It's two of many he has under his belt. erm

I've not even posted the relevant scans from Final Crisis yet.

Raptor22
not the same. roll eyes (sarcastic) but they are comparable. I doesn't matter if it's mental or physical. Is k-nite a weakness for supes? Yes. Is fire a weakness to MM? Yes. If u can't see/admit that they compare u are being intentionally difficult.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's two of many he has under his belt. erm

I've not even posted the relevant scans from Final Crisis yet.
Dude I can lay them out for u individually if u need me too. But i have post several scans that are more then a match for what you posted. I honestly think you missed them. There few pages back , I will repost them. Also I is there any way you could post them next time as links (If it more of proccess for you then nvm). Just because it easier to see them. There so dam big on the screen lol.

I believe that Wolverine will power is being over looked. Here are just some of his many feats of will on display. He has some of the very best will power out there in comics. Think people who think Batman wins this hands down is kidding them selves.

DeathBird Stating that Wolverine flesh has all but given out and is being sustained solely by his indomitable will. This was his physical state for years after his Crucifixion in Uncanny X-men 244. Which is incredible feat of Will.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/UncannyX-Men27505vsDeathbird.jpg

Wolverine will power being displayed when he no sell Mesmero being backed by Jean grey
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3939/telepathsnd8.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7501/mesmerozk9.jpg

Phoenix failing to break Wolverines will
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2193/wolverine125willpowerta9.jpg

Wolverine displays some high will power here. He has his heart ripped right out. He able to will himself to not only stand but then attack his opponent decapitating him. He then blacks out.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_006_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_011_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_012_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_013_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_014_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_015_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_016_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_017_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_018_Warren_Round_2.jpg

Wolverine is capable of denying the fantasy of everything he ever wanted that the citadel creates for him. He is the only x-men shown to resist these fantasy. He is shown resisting the crystal of ultimate vision and turning down godhood. Good read.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1130Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1131Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1132Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1133Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1134Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1135Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1136Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1137Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1138Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1139Mental.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Mental/UncannyX-MenAnnual1140Mental.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.