Hal Jordan VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Hal Jordan- Classic

VS

Gladiator- Classic

quanchi112
Gladiator.

Badabing
Hal

Blair Wind
A contest of willpower vs confidence? Willpower

carver9
Gladiator kills him.

abhilegend
Hal.

-Pr-
Pre-reboot Hal wins.

Post reboot needs more feats, and for now, loses. Though him killing Krona is still canon... messed

iceman24567
Hal Krona busters Galdz right in ass

-Pr-
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hal Krona busters Galdz right in ass

You might want to rephrase that.

carver9
Gladiator tools him and easily at that.

-Pr-
Sure he does.

But not really.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sure he does.

really.

This is all I saw when I read your post.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This is all I saw when I read your post.

A troll's eyes doth see what they desire above all else.

carver9
A troll's eyes doth see what they desire above all else.

Wow. Why would you call me a troll? Come on Pr.

-Pr-
Wow. Why would you call me a troll? Come on Pr.

When you troll, you are a troll. It's simple logic.

quanchi112
The way you guys obviously deeply care about each other makes me think of what delph and I "still" share.

carver9
When you troll, you are a troll. It's simple logic.

I don't troll though...I debate and destroy. Ask Quan. He is still wiping up tears.

-Pr-
I don't troll though...I debate and destroy. Ask Quan. He is still wiping up tears.

Your posts, every single one of them, say otherwise.

carver9
Your posts, every single one of them, say otherwise.

laughing out loud Every one of them? So you haven't agreed with any of my post all of these years?

-Pr-
laughing out loud Every one of them? So you haven't agreed with any of my post all of these years?

You're right; I'm sure that 0.00000000001% of your posts I agreed with should be counted.

carver9
You're right; I'm sure that 0.00000000001% of your posts I agreed with should be counted.

Lol...I think you have agreed with a lot of my posts. You will never come up front and tell me though. The pride in you is strong.

-Pr-
Lol...I think you have agreed with a lot of my posts. You will never come up front and tell me though. The pride in you is strong.

Or, you know, you're just wrong that often.

carver9
Or, you know, you're just wrong that often.

laughing Lol...when we are in a debate and you don't reply back...that alone make me realize I must've made a good point. This happens often.

Blair Wind
Back to the topic of the thread, instead of focusing on how many times carver is wrong, Hal still wins this fight.

-Pr-
laughing Lol...when we are in a debate and you don't reply back...that alone make me realize I must've made a good point. This happens often.

Actually it means I'm busy.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Back to the topic of the thread, instead of focusing on how many times carver is wrong, Hal still wins this fight.

Indeed.

carver9

Lol...cold blooded.

abhilegend
thumb up

Prep-Man
Hal.

Batman-Prime
Stalemate (without considering Hals once in a time showings, like the Krona killer)

DARTH POWER
Good match up. Not sure who takes it though, but I'll root for Hal.

leonidas
hal would take him for a good majority imo.

Sr J-Bieb
that alone make me realize I must've made a good point. This happens often. Classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.