Snake Eyes vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Prep-Man
Probably Gorgon. Stone stare ftw.

Dum Dum Dugan
Like he would even need that. Gorgon by stomp.

leonidas
^ really? i remember some older threads where people showed some scans supporting that snakeyes would tool logan. i don't know him that well but i'd have thought this was a lot closer than that.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by leonidas
^ really? i remember some older threads where people showed some scans supporting that snakeyes would tool logan. i don't know him that well but i'd have thought this was a lot closer than that.

I made some of those threads and Srank and Jinzin used some techniques that could work.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by leonidas
No he couldent Wolverine healing factor would be to much. And some incarnations Wolverine would just down right stomp.

GI Joes in general fluctuate in abilities depending on the series Snake eye at his highest showing is a meta human across the boards with his speed being at least spiderman speed. He also had ninja mental attacks.

Gorgon is stronger, faster, smarter, vastly greater damage soak and powerful telepath. Snake eyes would not last veyr long.

Existere
Yeah, I'd put Snake Eyes above Logan if we were to apply forum rules (ie, fighting at top performance while taking low/high showings into account), but not to too much of an extreme... the Logan that was going feral and taking it to Psylocke would probably put Snake Eyes down, for instance.

That being said, Gorgon was destroying Wolverine, Elektra and tons of SHIELD agents simultaneously. The gap there is a little more significant.

StyleTime
I've never read G.I. Joe, but I remember seeing a scan with Snake Eyes lifting a chunk of land with his mind. What was that about?

If he's got TK and is fast enough....

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've never read G.I. Joe, but I remember seeing a scan with Snake Eyes lifting a chunk of land with his mind. What was that about?

If he's got TK and is fast enough....

Are you sure that wasn't StormShadow? becuase he did do that, but with an amulate.

StyleTime
Ahh, maybe it was Storm Shadow. I have no idea. Like I said, I've never read it.

I just wanted to see if someone could clarify the feat for me. I didn't know it was an amulet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.