Black Alice vs Duplicate Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Blair Wind
No...the....no.....I hate you.

Prep-Man
Is Duplicate Boy really the most powerful being in the 30th century?

Blair Wind
Yes. He can duplicate any powers of anyone and stack them. And by anyone, I mean from galaxies/universes away.

Black Alice can duplicate powers from any magical person.

Q99
Black Alice can *yank* the powers from any magic person. Slightly different.

Anyway, Duplicate Boy *should* win, but he's kinda dumb with his powers iirc, so Alice does have a chance.

Prep-Man
Does anyone have the list of powers he duplicated/stacked?

Uriel005
question if duplicate boy were to duplicate magical abilities stupidly from say a high end cosmic magical force similar to the spectre... would black alice rip it from him or is his capacity for taking things >>> hers.

Q99
If he copied magic powers, she could take them, but conversely he could copy *her* powers and try and yank anything she yanks.

cdtm
If she yanks the powers he copies, and he copes the powers she yanked, can she yank the copy of the powers she yanked?

She can copy more than one magical being at a time.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Uriel005
question if duplicate boy were to duplicate magical abilities stupidly from say a high end cosmic magical force similar to the spectre... would black alice rip it from him or is his capacity for taking things >>> hers.

He's more used to taking powers from the Legion of Superheroes, Kryptonians, Daxamites, etc than from random magical people.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
If she yanks the powers he copies, and he copes the powers she yanked, can she yank the copy of the powers she yanked?

She can copy more than one magical being at a time.

Why not?

But here's the thing- he can copy her yanking power itself, and then yank her base power, leaving her unable to gain new powers. His base power, being non-magic, is safe.

If he's smart, he can win in a non-fight.

Though as I mentioned, he's not very smart. He tends to resort to just copying what his opponents have or a default power like Daxamite, and going head-to-head, which might grant her the win on experience.

cdtm
Yeah, I haven't seen every single story with him, but the early ones basically had him matching his opponents powers and beating them at their own game. Mon El even stalemated him for awhile.

Composite Superman was a lot smarter with using multiple power sets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.