Psylocke vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
They fight on a tropical beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Lord_Talron
because of the location, windu wins ofc

srankmissingnin
Psylocke via being more skilled, faster, stronger, and having better tk and telepathy.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Existere
They fight on a tropical beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Depends on what you consider cannon for the character. If his comics/mini series self is allowed then he could very well win this.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Depends on what you consider cannon for the character. If his comics/mini series self is allowed then he could very well win this. shatterpoints are OP -_-

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
shatterpoints are OP -_-
? what OP stand for lol.

Uriel005
overpowered.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
overpowered.
They are pretty uber when you can literally pick the outcome you want. And see the weakness in pretty much everything.

His powers are actually what Midnighter fanboys pretend Midnighters powers are.

Stoic
Mace in a stomp.

Lord_Talron
whats this shatterpoints stuff?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint

Dum Dum and Uriel are overselling it, they seem to think it turns a force user into Michael Eklund's character on Fringe.

BruceSkywalker
stomp for Master Windu

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
it a force ability. It really hard to learn. most force user can't do it. Mace is naturally gifted in it and to my knolwedge is the best at it. He can see the weak points in plans, objects ect. He can see the different paths that can be taken. However it has been clouded by the dark side before.

Raptor22
Depends on what you consider cannon for the character. If his comics/mini series self is allowed then he could very well win this. pretty much everything is cannon, the novels,cartoons,comics, and movies with the exception of certain instances that Lucas has deemed non cannon. It's not like marvel or dc, how it goes is if George says it's cannon it is and if he says it's not then it's not. Generally the movies are the highest standard, but a few times Lucas has over rode that rule and stated another version to be the cannon. For instance in the revenge of the sith DVD with extended scenes Jedi master shaak ti dies during order 66 but in the Force Unleashed novel which takes place after rots she is alive and a major character. Lucas said the movie didn't count and the book was cannon in this case. Bit generally it's all cannon unless it contradicts something else or stated otherwise by Lucas.

Raptor22
it a force ability. It really hard to learn. most force user can't do it. Mace is naturally gifted in it and to my knolwedge is the best at it. He can see the weak points in plans, objects ect. He can see the different paths that can be taken. However it has been clouded by the dark side before. there aren't varying degrees of skill. U either have it or u don't. The characters that can are mace, Luke, Jaina solo and cade. There could be 1 or 2 more but i dont think so. maybe maces apprentice but i might be confusing it with vaapad.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Raptor22
pretty much everything is cannon, the novels,cartoons,comics, and movies with the exception of certain instances that Lucas has deemed non cannon.

There levels of cannon. there not the same levels of cannon. And the difference does matter.

It's not like marvel or dc, how it goes is if George says it's cannon it is and if he says it's not then it's not.

Yes to a point this is true. But it no longer really the case. he hardly even reads the crap from the extended universe the dont run like anything buy him any more. it all run by editors which is why they created the level of cannon in the first place.

Generally the movies are the highest standard, but a few times Lucas has over rode that rule and stated another version to be the cannon.

That not true. The movie are still the highest cannon period. He has yet unless you can prove other wise stated anything in the movies was not cannon. in fact he gone on record several times to my knolwedge saying the movies are the highest cannon and super seed everthing else.

For instance in the revenge of the sith DVD with extended scenes Jedi master shaak ti dies during order 66 but in the Force Unleashed novel which takes place after rots she is alive and a major character. Lucas said the movie didn't count and the book was cannon in this case.

Do you have evidence to back this? becuase I own the DVD series and I have never heard him say any such thing.

Bit generally it's all cannon unless it contradicts something else or stated otherwise by Lucas.

there level of cannon. They matter. There not all just simply allowed in the versus forum. There a reason why the levels of cannon exist and it because there numerous contradictions. Thread maker has to establish which version we are using.

Dum Dum Dugan
there aren't varying degrees of skill. U either have it or u don't. The characters that can are mace, Luke, Jaina solo and cade. There could be 1 or 2 more but i dont think so. maybe maces apprentice but i might be confusing it with vaapad.

Um this is not true at all. there is very much digrees of it. Just because you can do it does not make you as good as some one else who can uses it. They have never been suggest to all be equally skilled at it uses. The power of the ability does vary based on the user. As does eveyr single force move.

Sirius77
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint

Dum Dum and Uriel are overselling it, they seem to think it turns a force user into Michael Eklund's character on Fringe.

That guy was ridiculous...

Raptor22
Dum dum first I don't even know why ur arguing some of the stuff u r. I say generally the movies r the highest cannon unless otherwise specified by Lucas, u say no, movies r the highest cannon. (Weird) second.he might not read them all but he gives the editors lists of things they can and cant write about and has final say on everything. Third if u have the DVD then watch the deleted scenes, u will see shark tis death. Then read force unleashed and see her still alive, them Google shaak tis death/cannon it should give u all the info u need. Fourth. When did I say there aren't different levels of cannon. I Said generally movies r highest level, that would imply the others r on a lower level (unless stated by Lucas). Last do u have proof that there r varying degrees of skill in shatterpoint. Even an example.of one character using it In a superior fashion than another. Your right It's never been stated that they're equal, it's also never been stated that they've not. U said mace is the best at. Do u have any proof?

Raptor22
So far everyone who has shatterpoint has used it without problem. do u have examples of mace using it with more skill or power than the others. Hell, u say he's the best and it's based on force power like everything else but he's not even the most powerfull person in the force that has it or used it. Luke and cade are both stronger in the force and jaina is arguable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.