Holding the knowledge of a time lord in their brain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
As you may remember, at the end of David Tennant's run as the Doctor, Donna managed to get the Doctor's knowledge and subsequently has to have it wiped from her mind as the knowledge of a time lord cant be held inside a humans brain.

so that being said... which humans can handle it? stick out tongue

Reed Richard
Lex Luthor
Henry Pym
Prof X

(id put more dc on there but my mind isnt working today and i barely managed to remember the marvel ones even :P)

feel free to add your own

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
As you may remember, at the end of David Tennant's run as the Doctor, Donna managed to get the Doctor's knowledge and subsequently has to have it wiped from her mind as the knowledge of a time lord cant be held inside a humans brain.

so that being said... which humans can handle it? stick out tongue

Reed Richard
Lex Luthor
Henry Pym
Prof X

(id put more dc on there but my mind isnt working today and i barely managed to remember the marvel ones even :P)

feel free to add your own afraid to touch this one really because having all a Time Lord's knowledge is like looking into the time vortex means that you need to be able to handle all of existence in your head. Pym probably as would Doom and Reed. Tentatively I'd say Legion and most universal reality warpers. Kid Omega? mebe not sure. Problem with this is that it's a concept thats beyond human comprehension.

Blair Wind
Reed could stretch his mind? I'm pretty sure the Ultimate version of Reed is super smart (smarter than his base pre-powered form at least) due to his powers.

Flyattractor
I want to think it has more to do with the actual genetic structure of the brain then actual intelligence.
Time Lords have modified themselve,and their exposure to the Vortex has altered them over the centuries.
It really shouldn't matter if its a super smart like Reed or Luthor.

They have puny human brains.

Sr J-Bieb
Reed once resisted Scatterbrain's... scatterbrain move because his brain can stretch.

He's created retardedly powerful weapons, used Galactus tech, etc.

Luthor was a God for a time

JakeTheBank
Doom.

rotiart
Blah. Reed does it easy. When the alien being recreated the entire universe he had the power to do it but not the knowledge... Guess where he got the knowledge of how to recreate the entire universe from... Reed Richards.

Reed has done stuff that has astounded alien races like the kree, skrull, empires. He is not a mind to be messed

Uriel005
Originally posted by rotiart
Blah. Reed does it easy. When the alien being recreated the entire universe he had the power to do it but not the knowledge... Guess where he got the knowledge of how to recreate the entire universe from... Reed Richards.

Reed has done stuff that has astounded alien races like the kree, skrull, empires. He is not a mind to be messed but the universe through all of time and space?

Lord Feron
Reed

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I want to think it has more to do with the actual genetic structure of the brain then actual intelligence.

This.

hunbu04
None of them can accomplished. As the Doctor to Rose in season 1 He can feel the earth falling in space, and again he explain to donna in Pompey episodes He knows what is, what can be, what could be, and what shouldn't be? The time lords can see every possible future happen at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.