Thanos vs Legion (X-men)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathlife
Thanos in an all out battle with Legion of the X-men.

Legion has his "personality control device" with him.

elcarloz
If it's the "true" Legion that can warp reality and erase Elder Gods, I think that he would win.

Uriel005
^there is no think about that

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos wins.

Quan will be in shortly to explain why

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thanos loses.

Quan will be in shortly to retcon it.
Fixed.durquanchi

lilshogun
Thanos breaks him down systematically.Originally posted by elcarloz
If it's the "true" Legion that can warp reality and erase Elder Gods, I think that he would win.

Glorificus
Thanos could probably mindrape Legion. His TP is pretty Uber.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Glorificus
Thanos could probably mindrape Legion. His TP is pretty Uber. Legion's TP is far superior.

Stoic
How strong is Legion physically? I could see Thanos resist the TP assault long enough to get within striking distance, and just choke the life out of him. Then again reality warps have a tendancy of stopping things like I just said from working.

Sirius77
Legion.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by Uriel005
Legion's TP is far superior. what TP feats does Legion have that put him above Thanos TP feats?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
what TP feats does Legion have that put him above Thanos TP feats? Besides the fact that his psionics/TP is what gives him his base powers which I would say are above thanos as is... The Legion personality has Psionic Telepathy/TK/Reality Warp/Time Warp/Every other power Legion has with the dials turned to 11. Someone capable of wiping eldar gods in one fell swoop reconstructing the universe from scratch with no plot device items etc is above thanos by far.

nwg202
legion. can warp reality, freeze time, erase elder gods, transmute matter etc i...if he uses moria, johnny or time sink etc. its over. he has almost every power you can think of.

Glorificus
Having multiple powers and multiple personalities does not equal "TP above Thanos".

Again, what FEATS of Legion's TELEPATHY indicates he can overpower or resist Thanos's TELEPATHY.

Examples of Thanos's telepathy - owning the CRAP out of classic Moondragon (the one that can enslave planets) in a mind battle, as well as Cosmo, Mantis, and even intruding into Galactus's mind, something Xavier boosted to the max with Magneto could barely accomplish.

Examples of Legion's telepathy feats are....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.