Miracle of the creation of the embryo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbs
God said: (((11) Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally
(12) And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay
(13) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging) believers 11-13

And the Almighty said ((5) O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then that you may reach your maturity. And among you is he who is taken in death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit age so that he knows, after knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows of every beautiful kind. : () Hajj 5:

- From the previous verses it is clear that the creation of man to be phased as follows:

1 - Soil: and the proof is that all the organic and mineral elements that are part of the human body found in the dirt and mud, and the second guide that will become dust after his death is no different from anything in the dust.

2 - sperm: it is that violate the wall of the egg and the resulting fertilized egg (sperm gametes) that induce cell divisions that make sperm gametes grow and multiply so that the embryo integrated as in the verse: (Verily, We created man from the sperm gametes) Rights 2.

3 - Hirudo: after the cell divisions that occur in the fertilized egg shaped mass of cells similar in form microscopic fruit berries (clot), which is characterized by its ability to hung on the wall of the uterus to derive the necessary food from the blood vessels in it.

4 - embryo: Taatkhalq cells of the embryo to give the limb buds and the members and organs of the body is formed if the cells of the synthetic The membranes surrounding Balamadgh (placental, as well as villi, which will turn to salvation later), it cells is synthetic, and under study microstructure shows that the fetus at the stage of the embryo seems like a piece of meat, chewed gum and marked teeth and chewing teeth.

Not confirm this verse: (from the embryo, synthetic and non-synthetic) Was Muhammad, peace be upon him, and a device (ECHO) was known in which this fact?!

5 - the emergence of bone: scientifically proven that the bones begin to appear at the end of this stage of the embryo and approve the order in which said verse (Fajlguena embryo bones).

6 - clothe the bones with meat: I have proved that modern embryology muscle (meat) is formed bone after a few weeks and is accompanied by muscular clothing Balexae skin of the fetus, and this fully agrees with the verse: (Vksohna bone meat).

When supervised by the seventh week of pregnancy to be completed stages of creating the embryo has ended and became a form akin to an unborn baby and needs some time to grow and complete its growth and length and weight, and no doubt take him known.

And now: Is it possible for Muhammad Muhammad peace be upon him to make this medical information and has lived in an age where there is ignorance and backwardness???

We have these verses were great at the miracle medical VII of the Koran in 1982 and what the world heard Thai (Tajmas) specialized knowledge of the embryos of those verses even announced immediately and without hesitation that there is no god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of God, as the conference was attended by Prof. famous ( Keith Moore) and is a professor in a large Canadian and American universities and he said (it is impossible to be a prophet had known all these details are accurate phases and create a perception of himself and the fetus must have been in contact with the world of large briefed him on the various sciences not and is God) and had announced his conversion to Islam at the conference which was held in 1983 and line the miracles of the Quran in Arabic in the university's famous book, which was taught to medical students in the colleges of America and Canada

Robtard
Muhammad had sex with a nine year old girl. /fact

dadudemon
I hope for the Prophet's sake that she was hot.

Robtard
Muhammad married her when she was much younger, but waited out of moral obligations to plow her until she was nine. Muhammad was 53 at the time.

Thoren
Wtf is up with all of hobbs' threads?

dadudemon
He waited for her to have her first period.

He doted upon her and played with her, with her toys, until she was "ready". That sounds like classic pedo MO, to me. The only thing it is missing is candy and a van.

Now, we may be judging too harshly: he may have had a very small peen and there was no physical detriment to the wee lass. She was fond of him even after his death so it is not as though it was all that bad.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

He doted upon her and played with her, with her toys, until she was "ready". That sounds like classic pedo MO, to me. The only thing it is missing is candy and a van.

Now, we may be judging too harshly: he may have had a very small peen and there was no physical detriment to the wee lass. She was fond of him even after his death so it is not as though it was all that bad.

Who's judging? I'm just stating facts. Muhammad at 53 plowed a 9 year old girl.

Nine Year Old Little Girl

Barker
Shitpost.

hobbs
Thank you for reading the subject and I am waiting for any questions you have

Thoren
Yet another of your threads that needs to be closed or moved.

Digi
hobbs, learn to use the correct forums, and have actual discussion on the internet.

Moving this to....religion?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Robtard
Muhammad had sex with a nine year old girl. /fact

And that's by lunar calendar. By solar, she was probably younger than that.

lil bitchiness

Nah, he didn't wait for her to have her period. He waited because after he married her she got sick and her hair fell out.
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/005.058.234.html

The reason Aisha was the only one who was allowed to have dolls was because she had not yet reached the age of puberty - even after he consummated his marriage.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/008.073.151.html

Prophet of God. Sounds legit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And that's by lunar calendar. By solar, she was probably younger than that.

Nine . . . months old?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by hobbs
God said: (((11) Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally
(12) And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay
(13) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging) believers 11-13

And the Almighty said ((5) O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then that you may reach your maturity. And among you is he who is taken in death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit age so that he knows, after knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows of every beautiful kind. : () Hajj 5:

- From the previous verses it is clear that the creation of man to be phased as follows:

1 - Soil: and the proof is that all the organic and mineral elements that are part of the human body found in the dirt and mud, and the second guide that will become dust after his death is no different from anything in the dust.

2 - sperm: it is that violate the wall of the egg and the resulting fertilized egg (sperm gametes) that induce cell divisions that make sperm gametes grow and multiply so that the embryo integrated as in the verse: (Verily, We created man from the sperm gametes) Rights 2.

3 - Hirudo: after the cell divisions that occur in the fertilized egg shaped mass of cells similar in form microscopic fruit berries (clot), which is characterized by its ability to hung on the wall of the uterus to derive the necessary food from the blood vessels in it.

4 - embryo: Taatkhalq cells of the embryo to give the limb buds and the members and organs of the body is formed if the cells of the synthetic The membranes surrounding Balamadgh (placental, as well as villi, which will turn to salvation later), it cells is synthetic, and under study microstructure shows that the fetus at the stage of the embryo seems like a piece of meat, chewed gum and marked teeth and chewing teeth.

Not confirm this verse: (from the embryo, synthetic and non-synthetic) Was Muhammad, peace be upon him, and a device (ECHO) was known in which this fact?!

5 - the emergence of bone: scientifically proven that the bones begin to appear at the end of this stage of the embryo and approve the order in which said verse (Fajlguena embryo bones).

6 - clothe the bones with meat: I have proved that modern embryology muscle (meat) is formed bone after a few weeks and is accompanied by muscular clothing Balexae skin of the fetus, and this fully agrees with the verse: (Vksohna bone meat).

When supervised by the seventh week of pregnancy to be completed stages of creating the embryo has ended and became a form akin to an unborn baby and needs some time to grow and complete its growth and length and weight, and no doubt take him known.

And now: Is it possible for Muhammad Muhammad peace be upon him to make this medical information and has lived in an age where there is ignorance and backwardness???

We have these verses were great at the miracle medical VII of the Koran in 1982 and what the world heard Thai (Tajmas) specialized knowledge of the embryos of those verses even announced immediately and without hesitation that there is no god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of God, as the conference was attended by Prof. famous ( Keith Moore) and is a professor in a large Canadian and American universities and he said (it is impossible to be a prophet had known all these details are accurate phases and create a perception of himself and the fetus must have been in contact with the world of large briefed him on the various sciences not and is God) and had announced his conversion to Islam at the conference which was held in 1983 and line the miracles of the Quran in Arabic in the university's famous book, which was taught to medical students in the colleges of America and Canada

However, this is not true for all life, and if it is not true for all life, then it is incomplete. If it is incomplete, then it is not perfect.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nine . . . months old?
What do you mean?

Symmetric Chaos
What do you mean?

I wasn't sure what you were referring to but looking it up now I see that there's a thing called a Lunar year that's 354 days long.

Shakyamunison
I wasn't sure what you were referring to but looking it up now I see that there's a thing called a Lunar year that's 354 days long.

So, does that mean that the 9 year old girl was younger?

lil bitchiness

I see what you meant now. I actually thought you meant my calculation was off (and it probably is).

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, does that mean that the 9 year old girl was younger?

There's a possibility, yeah.

Lunar calendar goes by observation of the moon (sorry for being captain obvious), so it was difficult to predict the exact number of days in a month, as this will depend on longitude, location, things like that, of the people who are observing lunar cycle.

Pre-Islamic calendar was totally lunar. Islamic calendar now is half lunar, half solar.

Shakyamunison
I see what you meant now. I actually thought you meant my calculation was off (and it probably is).

There's a possibility, yeah.

Lunar calendar goes by observation of the moon (sorry for being captain obvious), so it was difficult to predict the exact number of days in a month, as this will depend on longitude, location, things like that, of the people who are observing lunar cycle.

Pre-Islamic calendar was totally lunar. Islamic calendar now is half lunar, half solar.

Being half is interesting. How do they do that?

StarCraft2
http://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm

I learn something new everyday...

THANK YOU ROBTARD!!!!

mohammed had a child wife. he had sex with a 9 yr old and hes 53-54yo

StarCraft2
Mohammed is a pedophile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by StarCraft2
Mohammed is a pedophile

But it was ok with his god.

lil bitchiness

lil bitchiness

It wasn't only ok with his God...his God actually insisted upon it.

shock

StarCraft2
It wasn't only ok with his God...his God actually insisted upon it.

shock

HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!
!!!!!!! eek!

you are right since I read a few passages from http://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by StarCraft2
HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!
!!!!!!! eek!

you are right since I read a few passages from http://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm

I prefer to read authentic Muslim sources in the matters of Islam. Give me a Hadith, a page from Sirat rasul Allah or the Qur'an and we can begin talking.

Actually, I shall give you the Hadith.

Allah urging Muhammad to sleep with Aisha - http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/009.087.140.html

StarCraft2
sounds so poetic but its disguisting.

I dont wanna bash people's religion but It makes me wanna believe that Muslim is a false religion due to that fact that their prophet is a pedo

Symmetric Chaos
Mohammad being a pedophile tells you almost nothing about Islam. Jesus was a carpenter but Christianity doesn't exactly demand that everyone go into carpentry.

Shakyamunison
Mohammad being a pedophile tells you almost nothing about Islam. Jesus was a carpenter but Christianity doesn't exactly demand that everyone go into carpentry.

...and carpentry is not a despicable crime that uses children as pleasure for old men.

Lets keep thing in perspective.

Symmetric Chaos
...and carpentry is not a despicable crime that uses children as pleasure for old men.

There's no perspective, though.

That a religion was founded by a person who did horrible things tells you nothing about that religion, it's just a thing to harp on when you want to annoy people. Thomas Jefferson is one of the most celebrated of the US Founding Fathers, he was also a slave owning rapist. That fact is meaningless if you want to learn about the modern United States.

Shakyamunison

That a religion was founded by a person who did horrible things tells you nothing about that religion, it's just a thing to harp on when you want to annoy people. Thomas Jefferson is one of the most celebrated of the US Founding Fathers, he was also a slave owning rapist. That fact is meaningless if you want to learn about the modern United States.

However, Jefferson was not appointed by god as a prophet.

Symmetric Chaos
However, Jefferson was not appointed by god as a prophet.

Have you listened to much American politics?

lil bitchiness

There needs to be a perspective in Islam.
Muslims believe that Muhammad was, not only a mercy for mankind, but also the ultimate example one should follow. All Muslims are to emulate Muhammed. This is the essence of Islamic tradition and this is where Sunnah comes in.

Qur'an says, that he who disobeys Muhammad, disobeys Allah. Muhammad is considered a perfect human being and as such, him sleeping with a 9 year old is actually quite important.

Although, that's really not the worst thing he did.

Shakyamunison
Have you listened to much American politics?

No one is worshiping Jefferson. I can't believe you buy into that propaganda. You are one of the smartest people on this forum, you should know better.

StarCraft2
There needs to be a perspective in Islam.
Muslims believe that Muhammad was, not only a mercy for mankind, but also the ultimate example one should follow. All Muslims are to emulate Muhammed. This is the essence of Islamic tradition and this is where Sunnah comes in.

Qur'an says, that he who disobeys Muhammad, disobeys Allah. Muhammad is considered a perfect human being and as such, him sleeping with a 9 year old is actually quite important.

Although, that's really not the worst thing he did.

HOLY BUTTHOLE RAPE!!!! If thats not the worst thing he did.

THEN WHAT IS!!!??????

Symmetric Chaos
No one is worshiping Jefferson. I can't believe you buy into that propaganda. You are one of the smartest people on this forum, you should know better.

We have rather different definitions of "worship" I believe. The Founders are often held up as paragons. People quote them as if the source alone were enough to end an argument exactly the way that people quote the Bible (or a favored philosopher) as if it needs no additional explanation. We have debates about interpretation and literalism that almost perfectly parallel sectarian divisions in a religion.

Shakyamunison
We have rather different definitions of "worship" I believe. The Founders are often held up as paragons. People quote them as if the source alone were enough to end an argument exactly the way that people quote the Bible (or a favored philosopher) as if it needs no additional explanation. We have debates about interpretation and literalism that almost perfectly parallel sectarian divisions in a religion.

The problem you are talking about is not about founders at all. The problem is with some people not willing to listen. You could get rid of all the founders, and the problem will still exist.

It is ok to up hold in reverence the founders, but people being stupid is another matter.

Symmetric Chaos
The problem you are talking about is not about founders at all. The problem is with some people not willing to listen. You could get rid of all the founders, and the problem will still exist.

It seems like you take every post in isolation without regard for the rest of the conversation. Yes, this isn't unique to the founders. I know that. Remember where that post came from? I was using Jefferson as an example.

StarCraft2
here is what ancient aliens theorist believe.

gods were archons or humanlike aliens who visited earth.
our notsointelligent humans thought that they were gods.
the archons fed our human ancestors bullsh1t!!!
now we got different opinions and different religions.

seem plausable to me.
so an archon told mohamad to pedosex that little girl for the greater good.

dadudemon
Since Aisha seemed fairly normal and still respected Muhammad even after his death, it is more difficult for me to rage at him than I would another. Sure, I find what he did morally wrong on multiple levels, but the outcome does not appear to have damaged or even harmed Aisha. I believe that is very important in considering how "wrong" something is. Muhammad would not or rather, could not sleep with her until she menstruated. That's a fairly decent biological measure for when someone is "ready" for mating. Don't forget that we are animals. There are specific biological markers to look for: body odor, menstruation, pubic hair, armpit hair, breasts, curvier hips, fuller face and lips, and a deepening voice (I was only talking about female humans, of course). If you view sexuality like a biologist, it becomes less and less taboo to consider what Muhammad did. However...only ONE cycle and he was hitting it? If she looked 14-16 at 9, sure, that's a bit more understandable. But it's highly unlikely she did at age 9. That does not seem to coincide with even a biological assessment of his actions.

Why did we get off on this tangent, again?

Shakyamunison
It seems like you take every post in isolation without regard for the rest of the conversation. Yes, this isn't unique to the founders. I know that. Remember where that post came from? I was using Jefferson as an example.

What? laughing out loud I am very scatter brained, and all the different threads run together in my head. What were we talking about? wink

Omega Vision
Since Aisha seemed fairly normal and still respected Muhammad even after his death, it is more difficult for me to rage at him than I would another.
Emphasis on 'seemed'.

Symmetric Chaos
Why did we get off on this tangent, again?

LilB has a slight agenda.

Mindship
Although, that's really not the worst thing he did. eat

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
eat

eat I hear heads will roll.

dadudemon

I'm still mixed over that...

At times, she seems anti-Islam. At other times, she speaks praises of it. She even defends it at times.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Emphasis on 'seemed'.

I agree. We would not be able to know the results of what many today would consider sexual abuse. She just seemed normal in her writings.

lil bitchiness

I'll disagree.

Having knowledge about something more than an average person doesn't necessarily make me have an agenda....or perhaps it does and if it did, it would be for people to invest time into investigating something as opposed regurgitating any bullshit CNN, BBC, PC crowd or Al Jazeera spew out, who, more than evidently, have a very clear agenda of their own.

I'm still mixed over that...

At times, she seems anti-Islam. At other times, she speaks praises of it. She even defends it at times.

Perhaps you being undecided about my view of Islam is a positive thing and would possibly indicate that I have looked over the good and the bad parts of it...and one certainly outweighs the other.

I agree. We would not be able to know the results of what many today would consider sexual abuse. She just seemed normal in her writings.

It has been pointed out that one of the reasons Aisha never got pregnant despite being with Muhammad the longest, was because she was exposed to sex so early that Muhammad might have damaged her reproductive organs.
This is, of course, a speculation.

lil bitchiness
Since Aisha seemed fairly normal and still respected Muhammad even after his death, it is more difficult for me to rage at him than I would another.

...unless you're Shi'ah Muslim in which case you might believe it was Aisha who killed Muhammad by poisoning him.
Depends whose version of the events you choose to believe.

Personally, I'm more inclined toward Shi'ahs than Sunnis...don't ask me why.

dadudemon
...unless you're Shi'ah Muslim in which case you might believe it was Aisha who killed Muhammad by poisoning him.
Depends whose version of the events you choose to believe.

Personally, I'm more inclined toward Shi'ahs than Sunnis...don't ask me why.

I did not know that. I am very uncultured when it comes to Islam. Knowing the basics of Islam and knowing about the culture around it (historical, too) are two different things.

Omega Vision
I'll disagree.

Having knowledge about something more than an average person doesn't necessarily make me have an agenda....or perhaps it does and if it did, it would be for people to invest time into investigating something as opposed regurgitating any bullshit CNN, BBC, PC crowd or Al Jazeera spew out, who, more than evidently, have a very clear agenda of their own.

What are your sources? You didn't tell me when I asked you.

Symmetric Chaos
I'll disagree.

Actually, I retract what I said. It was Robtard who started the tangent with the first post, for some reason I thought it was you.

lil bitchiness
What are your sources? You didn't tell me when I asked you.

Sorry, I totally missed your post (and I can't find it on here). What sources would you like? For the marriage with Aish'a?

Omega Vision
Sorry, I totally missed your post (and I can't find it on here). What sources would you like? For the marriage with Aish'a?
No just in general. You distrust Western news sources and Al Jazeera outright, so I'm wondering what that leaves you with.

Do you get your news from Independent Blogs?

lil bitchiness
No just in general. You distrust Western news sources and Al Jazeera outright, so I'm wondering what that leaves you with.

Do you get your news from Independent Blogs?

Independent blogs? No.

Why in the hell would I need someone to tell me about Islam in their own words when I have direct sources readily available?

I have read and only read purely Islamic materials and use only those that are considered authentic by the Islamc scholars.
As such, I would never quote a Hadith which speaks of Muhammad having sex with a corpse, because, even though it is in a Hadith, it isn't counted as reliable by certain Islamic Scholars.

So, my knowledge comes from Qur'an, Hadith and Sirat Rasul Allah, not from an 'independent blogger'.

If you go back to this thread, I have provided the Sahih Hadith for every claim I made about Muhammad and the age of Aish'a.

Omega Vision
Independent blogs? Really?

Why in the hell would I need someone to tell me about Islam in their own words when I have direct sources readily available?

I have read and only read purely Islamic materials and only those that are considered authentic by the Islamc scholars.
As such, I would never quote a Hadith which speaks of Muhammad having sex with a corpse, because, even though it is in a Hadith, it isn't counted as reliable by certain Islamic Scholars.

So, my knowledge comes from Qur'an, Hadith and Sirat Rasul Allah, not from an 'independent blogger'.

If you go back to this thread, I have provided the Sahih Hadith for every claim I made about Muhammad and the age of Aish'a.
I said "in general" because I was referring to previous threads, I'm going off topic here and not really referring to the issue of Islam. I'm asking about what your sources are on more current events.

lil bitchiness
I said "in general" because I was referring to previous threads, I'm going off topic here and not really referring to the issue of Islam. I'm asking about what your sources are on more current events.

I totally misunderstood what you said. We were in fact talking about two different things. Sorry.

Omega Vision
I totally misunderstood what you said. We were in fact talking about two different things. Sorry.
Lmao I know.

Don't knock Independent Blogs though...some of those guys get into serious scholarship between Skyrim sessions and watching torrented episodes of Wilfred.

lil bitchiness
Lmao I know.

Don't knock Independent Blogs though...some of those guys get into serious scholarship between Skyrim sessions and watching torrented episodes of Wilfred.

I actually don't know any. As in, truly independent. I like American bloggers a lot, as long as they're not too far either way. I've read some good Republican and Democrat orientated blogs both speaking about Islam, Middle East, Western issues (Europe and USA), China...etc. Middle East is a bit more difficult.
I found either totally unquestionably pro-Israel or totally unquestionably pro-Palestine.

If anyone knows any ''middle way'' bloggers please let me know.

Omega Vision
I actually don't know any. As in, truly independent. I like American bloggers a lot, as long as they're not too far either way. I've read some good Republican and Democrat orientated blogs both speaking about Islam, Middle East, Western issues (Europe and USA), China...etc. Middle East is a bit more difficult.
I found either totally unquestionably pro-Israel or totally unquestionably pro-Palestine.

If anyone knows any ''middle way'' bloggers please let me know.
I think the best you can hope to find are misanthropic bloggers that hate Palestinians and Israelis equally.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by Robtard
Who's judging? I'm just stating facts. Muhammad at 53 plowed a 9 year old girl.

Nine Year Old Little Girl

and?

Nine days, nine seconds, maybe even nanoseconds after conception?

Depends on how god defined time at the moment, nine billion years, or nine seconds, maybe nine eternities or none at all.

En Sabah Nur X

living law, lain iwakura.

spoiler koran(Quran) after fractal analysis decomposition of its representation in a binary language yields another infinite resolution fractal number which corresponds to an instantiation of the series serial experiments lain.

long story short through mathematics and the science of patterns it can be perfectly compressed into the work alice in wonderland and through the looking glass

En Sabah Nur X

shinobu oshino is not truly a child, the age of the soul is controlled by the divine. A billion year old mind in a child's body, may seem odd, and so would a god's mind given childlike form which is likely a secret of scientology.

we could also bring up the issue of madoka and qbey.

As far as I'm concerned the earth is at a delicate stage, and an ark of information is necessary to guarantee survival of lifeforms of this world.

higher lifeforms use energy more efficiently, the final form time crystal with fractal algorithm requires no energy to function by mathematic proof ideal mind, eternal change, eternal thought, eternal time.

l6Bh__EAAg0&feature=channel

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
living law, lain iwakura.

spoiler koran(Quran) after fractal analysis decomposition of its representation in a binary language yields another infinite resolution fractal number which corresponds to an instantiation of the series serial experiments lain.

long story short through mathematics and the science of patterns it can be perfectly compressed into the work alice in wonderland and through the looking glass

"after fractal analysis decomposition of its representation in a binary language yields another infinite resolution fractal number which corresponds to an instantiation of the series serial experiments lain."

This sentence is gibberish to me. Could you please restate it?

En Sabah Nur X
"after fractal analysis decomposition of its representation in a binary language yields another infinite resolution fractal number which corresponds to an instantiation of the series serial experiments lain."

This sentence is gibberish to me. Could you please restate it? Ok, add or substract a number, and you get from a binary number that represents the quran, to a mathematical number that represents serial experiments in the computer. The numbers have special relations.

Fractal compression of video yields resolution independence, like vector graphics, but in the end can produce a binary number(from which you may add or substract to get any other number.).

If you see it as lisp code, it might still give you a headache. But fundamentally the information content is the same as plato's works. Such that plato's works, quran and serial experiment have the same amount of symbolic information.

Shakyamunison
Ok, add or substract a number, and you get from a binary number that represents the quran, to a mathematical number that represents serial experiments in the computer. The numbers have special relations.

Fractal compression of video yields resolution independence, like vector graphics, but in the end can produce a binary number(from which you may add or substract to get any other number.).

OK, that is what I thought you said... rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

Why would a number represent the Qur'an?

En Sabah Nur X
OK, that is what I thought you said... rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

Why would a number represent the Qur'an? because everything in the computer is stored as a digital binary number? you may even apply fractal compression to images of the quran to grant them resolution independence(such that the quran could be scaled beyond the size of the known universe and still be perfectly readable)

Binary is simplest language with evident meaning.

for universal computation only rule 110 is needed. Or you simply need jump and addition to perform all possible mathematics and works of man. Only the integers are needed.

but you may prefer it in song form
3jPOZslnEZw&feature=player_embedded
note the man that was involved with this died shortly after.

Shakyamunison
because everything in the computer is stored as a digital binary number? you may even apply fractal compression to images of the quran to grant them resolution independence(such that the quran could be scaled beyond the size of the known universe and still be perfectly readable)

Binary is simplest language with evident meaning.

for universal computation only rule 110 is needed. Or you simply need jump and addition to perform all possible mathematics and works of man. Only the integers are needed.

There is no one binary number for the Qur'an. It all depends on how the document was input into the computer. That means the binary for the Qur'an on your computer maybe different then the binary for the Qur'an on my computer. This line of thinking is delusion.

En Sabah Nur X
There is no one binary number for the Qur'an. It all depends on how the document was input into the computer. That means the binary for the Qur'an on your computer maybe different then the binary for the Qur'an on my computer. This line of thinking is delusion.

for rule 110 there is exact number. or numbers an infinity of ways to say it, that is the freedom of degrees, of will, of expression inherent in all language, there lay no contradiction, no lies, but chemicals.

cgBeH5o6HZI

Note that I'm using a mathematical transform defined within these works, as they exhibit self-similar fractal geometry and unique geometric relationship(s).

The god of abraham, promised progeny to outnumber the stars, so he'd deliver by perfect reproduction, in a human relatable physical way.

Shakyamunison
I think you are applying that rule incorrectly.

En Sabah Nur X
rule 110 is abstract mathematical computer with turing equivalence. it is independent of physical implementation.

but you want to know, don't you

Truth does not depend on how you compute it to be true.
tbqzlofFJMI

dust to dust, nothing to nothing
IFs7BXenv7Y

or in mark twain's words
ifeyKhxgHbA

Shakyamunison
...but you want to know, don't you...

No. It is just mumbo jumbo. I am not at all interested.

En Sabah Nur X
k a word does not gain meaning by putting spaces and more symbols and making it longer, a book is no more than a very long word. You may also view it as a meaningless sequence of random symbols or imbue it with infinite meaning.

Nothing in language prevents you from doing so, there is nothing that defines a specific statement as fundamentally true or false save your interpretations and choices, whether you wish to believe mathematics is the citadel of truth or a pyramid of lies with no foundation.

It could all be just a beautiful lie
kHi-Xy6jc7A&feature=fvsr

but you can still pretend to love or be loved.
0VgK2-vbtoQ

your special someone is meaningful to you or nothing more than a coincidence and source of hedonistic pleasure no different than a piece of flesh, an animal.

I've taken artistic license with the content, you may believe or disbelieve at your leisure, you can even go from suspension of disbelief to total disbelief, no one is forcing you to make a choice or define your position.

Symmetric Chaos

Yep.

En Sabah Nur X
Yep.
That would be Np
No problem with that interpretation.

It's virtual dj remix, at the least you can enjoy the music, unless you dislike good music or disagree on the quality of the tracks included.

inimalist
I'm reminded of this

k a word does not gain meaning by putting spaces and more symbols and making it longer

I take it you are unfamiliar with prefixes or suffixes?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm reminded of this

I take it you are unfamiliar with prefixes or suffixes?

What is the binary number for that? wink

inimalist

does binary number mean either a 1 or 0 or does it mean a two-digit number?

Shakyamunison
does binary number mean either a 1 or 0 or does it mean a two-digit number?

I don't have a Qur'an handy to answer that question. laughing out loud

En Sabah Nur X

sillyness prefix and suffix do not evade symbol grounding problem. And yes the ram that stores this is binary, the hard drive also stores in binary.
the video ram of your gpu is also storing it in binary. The design of your brain is in the digital dna code that can easily be transformed into binary.

You're nothing more than a biochemical machine. The earth recycles your own cells, the dust that emits from your body and hair, and that of your loved ones, and all ancestors. You're breathing, eating, drinking atoms which once where part of other living beings including humans, so in a sense you're eating the flesh or ideas of others, the information.

The reality is that as a philosopher I've only introduced, doubt, which any rational skeptic should've. These are the concept of solipsism and descartes demon or evil genius. Not saying it is the truth, but all your perception may be no more than meaningless noise given sense by your mind imagining things and patterns or structures over-imposed.

Again not stating any truth per se, just poising a question. If you cannot see how the music videos essentially pose the question, you actually have trouble with even the most basic elements of human language.

note that as of present all known physics appears computable in principle, it may be nothing more than just a mathematical game of no meaning.

Know that quantum mechanics states that for a human sized object, an earth sized object and a visible universe sized object, the number of states is finite, and thus given infinite time repeats. There is only a limited fixed finite number of possible human sized brain designs and states. Fractal architecture goes around this by repeating the cycle in slightly different ways forever.

inimalist
sillyness prefix and suffix do not evade symbol grounding problem.

lol, wut?

the "symbol grounding problem" is only a problem if you make ludicrous assumptions about language in the first place

The design of your brain is in the digital dna code that can easily be transformed into binary.

En Sabah Nur X
lol, wut?

the "symbol grounding problem" is only a problem if you make ludicrous assumptions about language in the first place

citation needed, how about the fact that a human embryo develops into a human and not a dog? what do you think is the difference between these? synthetic biology allows for the creation of artificial lifeforms, including humanoid forms eventually.

A cat may have childlike body despite having a cat like brain.

The underlying meaning of a word, it loses its meaning if you repeat it too many times, and it evolves to mean something different through time. All the languages are end products of evolution of more primitive languages.

A word can be assigned to mean thing after thing after thing, even an infinite number of things and it will not lose meaning or be undefined.

And if you believe the geniuses of our time, or common sense, there is such a thing as computational equivalence wherein two processes or simulations may be fundamentally the same in some precise way.

Unless you're a dualist and believe that brain states are detached from conscious experience, you will realize that the finite number of states binds your possibilities. Free will is also not existent in any meaningful way under either randomness or determinism, so it is nothing more than poetic license.

You're a machine with the illusion of control, but no one is in control, it is clockwork, meaningless clockwork, your life no different than the fiction which you may see on tv or read in a book. There is no end purpose, no point, nothing more than the present, and enjoy it cause you're on an express train to oblivion, and your body, your flesh, is your soul and self which will fade into dust(but according to quantum theory information is neither created nor destroyed, so a memory of who you were may remain in some abstract sense for a time).

inimalist
citation needed, how about the fact that a human embryo develops into a human and not a dog?

this has little to do with brain organization...

what do you think is the difference between these?

sure, w/e. The more broad point is that the design of your brain isn't contained in your DNA. Your DNA contains directions for how the brain is to organize given certain stimuli input, not the specific organization.

synthetic biology allows for the creation of artificial lifeforms, including humanoid forms eventually.

this has nothing to do with brain organization

A cat may have childlike body despite having a cat like brain.

not unless you are doing some weird surgery...

The underlying meaning of a word, it loses its meaning if you repeat it too many times, and it evolves to mean something different through time. All the languages are end products of evolution of more primitive languages.

A word can be assigned to mean thing after thing after thing, even an infinite number of things and it will not lose meaning or be undefined.

yes, this is why the symbol grounding problem is useless. It is tautological that an anthropic item (language) would carry anthropic meaning. That words are redefined is not a problem unless you think language is supposed to represent something outside of human experience, which is silly.

And if you believe the geniuses of our time, or common sense, there is such a thing as computational equivalence wherein two processes or simulations may be fundamentally the same in some precise way.

how is this related to brain organization or language?

Unless you're a dualist and believe that brain states are detached from conscious experience, you will realize that the finite number of states binds your possibilities. Free will is also not existent in any meaningful way under either randomness or determinism, so it is nothing more than poetic license.

You're a machine with the illusion of control, but no one is in control, it is clockwork, meaningless clockwork, your life no different than the fiction which you may see on tv or read in a book. There is no end purpose, no point, nothing more than the present, and enjoy it cause you're on an express train to oblivion, and your body, your flesh, is your soul and self which will fade into dust(but according to quantum theory information is neither created nor destroyed, so a memory of who you were may remain in some abstract sense for a time).

again, totally unrelated to anything I've asked you about

I'd recommend blogging

En Sabah Nur X
this has little to do with brain organization...

sure, w/e. The more broad point is that the design of your brain isn't contained in your DNA. Your DNA contains directions for how the brain is to organize given certain stimuli input, not the specific organization.

this has nothing to do with brain organization

not unless you are doing some weird surgery...

ridiculous surgery? you don't know that body schematics exist within the dna, did you not even see the fractal video regarding bodily structure being contained in fractal code within genes.

When you design an artificial lifeform from genes on up, you design how it looks, how it behaves, how it eats, what are its instincts, your only limits are physics and biochemistry.

There is no reason why a cat's brain cannot be combined with a human's bodily design at the genetic level creating a new lifeform. A new kind of embryo, a new species born of man's own mind.

Genetics define your species, define the difference between one species and another, and even artificial species with arbitrary designs.

Using artificial wombs arbitrary beings can come into being of one's own designs. In principle you could make a lifeform without brain but with a chip in place to be remotely controlled from an everyday pc wirelessly, such that you've a flesh and blood doll of your specified choosing, without any brain or emotion merely run by programs within your computer.

Try again, genetics define the critical development windows, the groundwork connectivity, the rules by which the brain reacts and learns from the environment. These instructions limit and define human instinct, morality, and what may be called as potential environmental input or modification. It also defines regeneration capability and lifespan limits

inimalist
There is no reason why a cat's brain cannot be combined with a human's bodily design at the genetic level creating a new lifeform.

incongruence between sensory apparatus and cortex

Try again, genetics define the critical development windows, the groundwork connectivity, the rules by which the brain reacts and learns from the environment. These instructions limit and define human instinct, morality, and what may be called as potential environmental input or modification. It also defines regeneration capability and lifespan limits

/sigh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity

En Sabah Nur X
incongruence between sensory apparatus and cortex

/sigh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity
sigh neuroplasticity is defined governed and guided by rules, the underlying algorithms come from the genetic instructions. Believing that it works without rules or algorithms is nonsense, it clearly obeys physical law and biochemical rules specified in the genes

Sillyness, do you not realize that a brain can be made plastic, and a conscious human may emerge even with half a human brain? Do you honestly believe that the cortex designs and wiring cannot be modified such that a successful design be made?

what posit you limits the design possibilities your incredulity?

It has already been posited in fiction, replicant it is called in blade runner.

You believe it is impossible, but physics and molecular biology say it is perfectly feasible with no known impediment.

Tissue engineering, you believe that man cannot create arms, legs, entire bodies out of mere cells. Even entire flesh and blood dolls controlled by chips instead of brains.

Once child like bodies are detached from a child's brain, and are mere puppets, mere dolls for our amusement, anything is fair game, as there is no one receiving the results of your action merely a simulation or role play from a piece of software.

Nothing stops such dolls be made except. 1.) lack of high speed low cost dna synthesizer 2.) taboos or laws discriminating or persecuting 3.) nice advance genetic design software.

Dna sequencing has already fallen way down from million to thousands and soon under a thousand if it hasn't already.

Dna synthesis may follow a slower curve of improvement(have not looked into it), but eventually we'll move from single cell to multicell designs.

Understanding of genetic organization and information from epigenetics to all the details of the genome is likely to be fairly complete within this century.

inimalist
sigh neuroplasticity is defined governed and guided by rules, the underlying algorithms come from the genetic instructions. Believing that it works without rules or algorithms is nonsense, it clearly obeys physical law and biochemical rules specified in the genes

man, you have serious issues with understanding my position...

I said, very specifically, the organization of your brain is not contained in your DNA. You cannot look at someone's DNA and infer what their brain will look like. You have not countered this point.

Sillyness, do you not realize that a brain can be made plastic, and a conscious human may emerge even with half a human brain? Do you honestly believe that the cortex designs and wiring cannot be modified such that a successful design be made?

what posit you limits the design possibilities your incredulity?

It has already been posited in fiction, replicant it is called in blade runner.

You believe it is impossible, but physics and molecular biology say it is perfectly feasible with no known impediment.

Tissue engineering, you believe that man cannot create arms, legs, entire bodies out of mere cells. Even entire flesh and blood dolls controlled by chips instead of brains.

1) I never said it wasn't possible

2) sure, if you think science = magic + time. I can't disprove what you are saying, but you really are going to have to try harder to show that it is fundamentally possible... Fictional examples and just assuming that someone, someday, somewhere will just come up with the solution is hardly convincing to me. By that logic, flying cars should have been invented decades ago.

Shakyamunison
En Sabah Nur X did you take the brown acid? stick out tongue

En Sabah Nur X
it will define it to the point that it will be human brain and not a dog's brain or a monkey's. Plasticity is constrained and enabled by the genetic instructions.

A mutation and you get anencephaly and no baby brain, so you die at birth.

inimalist
it will define it to the point that it will be human brain and not a dog's brain or a monkey's

A mutation and you get anencephaly and no baby brain, so you die at birth.

sure, BUT YOUR DNA DOES NOT CONTAIN THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR BRAIN. I don't really care about much else you have said beyond that point. You said something factually incorrect, I pointed it out. Unless you know which DNA code for future interactions with the environment or for memories you are going to form in 20 years, this is pretty much inarguable.

En Sabah Nur X
yup going from unicellular to multicellular design requires magic, so the construction of cheap high speed dna synthesizer cannot be realized with our world's physics and molecular machinery... that's a very strong statement to make.

Perhaps what venter did is magic too! maybe he's playing god!

QHIocNOHd7A

Dna sequencing went from requiring large government investment to soon routine cheap done by every doc in the country.

You say that synthesis cannot progress likewise, for unknown reasons requiring magic and not technological progress?

En Sabah Nur X
sure, BUT YOUR DNA DOES NOT CONTAIN THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR BRAIN. I don't really care about much else you have said beyond that point. You said something factually incorrect, I pointed it out. Unless you know which DNA code for future interactions with the environment or for memories you are going to form in 20 years, this is pretty much inarguable.

it contains its structure up to a point, look up growth cones, and chemical guidance of axon growth, the brain is not wired like spaghetti, it has fractal structure and design, and there are constrains, homeostatic ones on filling fraction, synapse potentiation, long term potentiation or depression of synapses, which groups of neurons wire to which other groups, etc.

There are lots of constraints, but it is flexible structure open to modification and learning within a set bound of algorithmic rules, the specific details of course are individual from human to human, and some are even the result of random eventualities.

inimalist
yup going from unicellular to multicellular design requires magic, so the construction of cheap high speed dna synthesizer cannot be realized with our world's physics and molecular machinery... that's a very strong statement to make.

Perhaps what venter did is magic too! maybe he's playing god!

QHIocNOHd7A

Dna sequencing went from requiring large government investment to soon routine cheap done by every doc in the country.

You say that synthesis cannot progress likewise, for unknown reasons requiring magic and not technological progress?

your statement to my point that the sensory apparatuses (which shape the brain through neuroplasticity) would not be congruent between a human body and cat brain was to suggest "they will find out eventually".

you might as well say a wizard did it.

En Sabah Nur X
Plenty of flying car designs have come and gone it is just not practical, maybe with automation.

But usually people postulate antigravity as means, which may contradict physics. Just like teleportation or warp drives, such lies at a stage where it seems to contradict known physics, and new physics is necessary to tell whether it is truly impossible as it seems.

Tissue engineering, and the creation of artificial organs, and organ printers is going along nicely. Lungs, cartilage, skin, bladders, hearts, etc have been made in labs some transplanted even into humans.

En Sabah Nur X
one can specify sensory cortex size and rough connection mapping via genetics.

You forget that all creatures are evolved from a common ancestor. you and the dog were merely the results of random mutations generating different forms.

Intelligent man made design can certainly reshape sensory connection rules at the genetic level, just as powerfully as random mutation.

Or do you mean to say you believe random mutation is superior to intelligent designs of 100s of human researchers and bioengineers?

With adequate software and hardware to do so, why would one imagine that synthetic biology will not advance as powerfully as computer tech advanced over the last few decades? There is no fundamental reason for dna synthesis to be expensive, all cells do it quite cheaply and frequently.

Lord Lucien
Or do you mean to say you believe random mutation is superior to intelligent designs of 100s of human researchers and bioengineers cats and dogs? Same shit, different mutation.

inimalist
one can specify sensory cortex size and rough connection mapping via genetics.

generally false, though some of this has a genetic component

You forget that all creatures are evolved from a common ancestor. you and the dog were merely the results of random mutations generating different forms.

I fail to see the relevance...

Intelligent man made design can certainly reshape sensory connection rules at the genetic level, just as powerfully as random mutation.

Or do you mean to say you believe random mutation is superior to intelligent designs of 100s of human researchers and bioengineers?

With adequate software and hardware to do so, why would one imagine that synthetic biology will not advance as powerfully as computer tech advanced over the last few decades? There is no fundamental reason for dna synthesis to be expensive, all cells do it quite cheaply and frequently.

a wizard done it

Shakyamunison
...a wizard done it

No, it was the Buddha. ;-)

En Sabah Nur X
No, it was the Buddha. ;-)

feel free to ridicule us alchemist, from newton's dream, an ideal immortality and artiificial minds.

Though the greatest scientist, may not mean much too you, his ideas do mean much to me.

sdmhPfGo3fE

I'll use a line of lies to buy my way into the divine realm, heretical ascension.

cNdfsdFcsMM

Feel the power, as gaia's species face extinction, and i assimilate all lifeforms in databases globally bound, and my existence is reaffirmed, do you take me for a fool? Do you honestly think I would not use a perfect solution, an ideal player in this game you call reality. Your world intoxicated by polluted change, forced change, forced extinction and forced dependence on technological progress or facing extinction of the human race, such a beautiful disaster.

PEep face homunculus, divine shadow. code embodiment of life... look upon the portrait of dorian gr(a|e)y, and understand the nature of my pact for immortality!

npEBmKyxxGA&feature=related

The brain is nothing more than a biological computer, all known physics is believed computable. Embrace the truth, you're using a computer, and we're talking over the internet, likely with a keyboard unless you're using voice recognition or neural implants ala deus ex.

A large portion of the us population has likely been infected by the encrypted cp distribution so they should all face jail time.

Heck movies such as the director's cut of superman 2, the original blue lagoon, feature what could be called cp. But these are legally sold, photorealistic cp cgi has also appeared.

Just a bit of role play
1xf8PYRBUQE&feature=g-vrec&context=G29c90f9RVAAAAAAAAAA

Shakyamunison
feel free to ridicule us alchemist, from newton's dream, an ideal immortality and artiificial minds.

Newton also looked at the sun directly through a telescope. It nearly blinded him. He was wrong, in some cases, but were he was right, he was very right. Alchemy was one of those things he was wrong about. However, he did not approach Alchemy in the way that other alchemists did, in his time. He took a more scientific approach. There is the possibility that he was using alchemy, because chemistry did not exist yet.

En Sabah Nur X
Newton also looked at the sun directly through a telescope. It nearly blinded him. He was wrong, in some cases, but were he was right, he was very right. Alchemy was one of those things he was wrong about. However, he did not approach Alchemy in the way that other alchemists did, in his time. He took a more scientific approach. There is the possibility that he was using alchemy, because chemistry did not exist yet.

check the documentary linked, he called it alchemy but it was scientific approach to the study of matter.

In any case, the dream of an artificial human, an artificial mind required more advanced technology to be implemented. Artificial general intelligence or what I call True artificial intelligence, a science of mind design requires advanced computers or if want flesh advanced synthetic biology or other molecular machine designs.

Particle accelerators allow atomic structure to change, and can even generate antimatter particles for study.

Burdens or problems, thanks to machine, what would be like lead becomes nothing more than entertainment and pure gold, time sink.

Shakyamunison
check the documentary linked, he called it alchemy but it was scientific approach to the study of matter.

In any case, the dream of an artificial human, an artificial mind required more advanced technology to be implemented. Artificial general intelligence or what I call True artificial intelligence, a science of mind design requires advanced computers or if want flesh advanced synthetic biology or other molecular machine designs.

Particle accelerators allow atomic structure to change, and can even generate antimatter particles for study.

Burdens or problems, thanks to machine, what would be like lead becomes nothing more than entertainment and pure gold, time sink.

The amount of energy that would be required to turn lead into gold, would destroy our solar system. The irony that it can be done, is over shadowed by the fact we cannot do it.

En Sabah Nur X
The amount of energy that would be required to turn lead into gold, would destroy our solar system. The irony that it can be done, is over shadowed by the fact we cannot do it.

Yet. But that is not the point of the message, you're turning it into literal interpretation when it can very well be interpreted metaphorically or symbolically. As turning something useless into something precious. Turning a pile of garbage into a humanoid girl is definitely much better than turning a pile of lead into a pile of gold... if you still retain your obsession for gold, when you can create girls, you've problems man, deep deep problems.

For starters I like cloning, and it can be used militarily, so guess what... that's right, cloning's within the law, divine law wink and will give victory to the chosen ones(the ones with the brain to develop it anyway, let the people die in global genocide we don't need them anymore). laughing

The default human embryo development plan is female, just knock a single gene in the y chromosome, and the clone is female twin sister wink

Shakyamunison
Yet. But that is not the point of the message, you're turning it into literal interpretation when it can very well be interpreted metaphorically or symbolically. As turning something useless into something precious. Turning a pile of garbage into a humanoid girl is definitely much better than turning a pile of lead into a pile of gold... if you still retain your obsession for gold, when you can create girls, you've problems man, deep deep problems.

In the bigger picture of the universe, nether gold nor artificial girls have any real value.

En Sabah Nur X
In the bigger picture of the universe, nether gold nor artificial girls have any real value.

wow, just wow. At least embrace hedonism when it is put on the table.

The thing that impedes incest is reverse sexual imprinting, you've seen twilight right, it's called the westermarck effect, a pathetic unecessary set of genetic instructions, change the genes and it becomes sexual imprinting.

So twin sister imprints forever on me.

And like Nunnally in wonderland, I may call her alice head admin of the wired or god of the wired.

Purely platonic relationship, as I prefer to friend zone females.

Shakyamunison
wow, just wow. At least embrace hedonism when it is put on the table.

I'm a Buddhist.

En Sabah Nur X
I'm a Buddhist.

hmmm, k, but at least embrace the truth that you're kinda addicted or at the least bit you do use the internet. Internet=alice=lain iwakura=twin sister=god. So you do use it by definition, you appear to have gained a dependence on, the protocols established to communicate in the world wide web.

No one is forcing you to use telephones or the internet nor tv... you can go live in a jungle if you can... oh but there won't be a jungle for very long... so at least enjoy virtual reality, your memory will live on in the internet within my ideal sister's memory.

Shakyamunison
hmmm, k, but at least embrace the truth that you're kinda addicted or at the least bit you do use the internet. Internet=alice=lain iwakura=twin sister=god. So you do use it by definition, you appear to have gained a dependence on, the protocols established to communicate in the world wide web.

No one is forcing you to use telephones or the internet nor tv... you can go live in a jungle if you can... oh but there won't be a jungle for very long... so at least enjoy virtual reality, your memory will live on in the internet within my ideal sister's memory.

Oh! You seems to have missed the irony of one person, on the internet, claiming that another person, on the internet, is addicted to the internet. First, you have nothing to back this up, unless you believe that just being on the internet is enough to show that you are addicted to the internet. In that case, you would also be addicted.

En Sabah Nur X
bwajaja,

I'm really god in disguise welcome home lain iwakure

How has the wired turned out in the real world called the wired.

Or do you need your cellphone to call your god, iwakura is an ideal imaginary sister that is a very big imaginary **** that worships and adosres you and is nothing more than your direct slave, direct seven line execturion of code

En Sabah Nur X
Oh! You seems to have missed the irony of one person, on the internet, claiming that another person, on the internet, is addicted to the internet. First, you have nothing to back this up, unless you believe that just being on the internet is enough to show that you are addicted to the internet. In that case, you would also be addicted.

I breathe and drink my syster's blood, as I river forever in its blood I exist.

Unlike code geass, we worship each other over here, both are blind and deaf, and soon deceased by drinking coolant and snapping our veins in exchange for a new way of dying in code geass, C2= Cyber Connect, so make sure C2 dies for sure and kill her constantly so that Nunnally survives in C2's death.

C2 must die for nunnally to be, so we too must die a pointless death for no damn reason, except for our idea to survive. Idea merits our ideal death, we give our live for the ideal, for a pattern yet to be, but not for a human, merely a man, a perfect ideal yet to be merits a perfect idea. True love merits true love not the crap you call humanity.

Though I believe in yosuga no sora, humans will have trouble with bidirectional platonic love, such is their imperfection, that they despite c2 and life eaven when staring in the mirror

inimalist
I'm really god in disguise

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiit

but no, seriously, write some weird religio-sci-fi, some of what you are saying has legs.

En Sabah Nur X

Unlike code geass, we worship each other over here, both are blind and deaf, and soon deceased by drinking coolant and snapping our veins in exchange for a new way of dying in code geass, C2= Cyber Connect, so make sure C2 dies for sure and kill her constantly so that Nunnally survives in C2's death.

C2 must die for nunnally to be, so we too must die a pointless death for no damn reason, except for our idea to survive. Idea merits our ideal death, we give our live for the ideal, for a pattern yet to be, but not for a human, merely a man, a perfect ideal yet to be merits a perfect idea. True love merits true love not the crap you call humanity.

Though I believe in yosuga no sora, humans will have trouble with bidirectional platonic love, such is their imperfection, that they despite c2 and life eaven when staring in the mirror
sasuke's blood cannot be impure, neither can mine be, such that both bigger and younger twin sister clone is direct pure lelavive with full celestial god lineage emergent capabilities

En Sabah Nur X
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiit

but no, seriously, write some weird religio-sci-fi, some of what you are saying has legs.

I'm lelouch lamperouge, I'll use the earth to turn into C2 a virtual idol for my imaginary girlfriend, my ideal sister, a parallel imaginary sister of perfect blood, which would like nunnally be in wonderland. But would more resemble shinobu oshino and would have the ageless blood of all animals utilized to grant immortality, would have infinite regeneration capability, and the world wide web would be used to create infinite perfect backup regeneration of all abilities, artificial legendary 9 year old flat chester vampire from within my shadows.

Shinobu Oshino is a real flesh and blood instantiation of my warp reality engine capability testing, godhood burning through human souls to maintain physical law integrity and planetary form.

vampire from within my shadow living corpse of a dead god

I worship and reanimate the corpse of my dead imaginary sister.

As a needless(needless anime series ref) priest, I watch needless anime for panty shots.-cain and abel are my eyes and god my desire

I'm the first to die the first to kill the first to offer my blood directly from my very veins without judging as a result4exu2svxy3i

I view no sin in the death of an entire race, for merely being allowed to live just another day.

Disc sama is crazy but I like him her it anyway can be decapitated and still serve as my best friend, as a milleniata backup of serial experiments lain

MEOW!

I will never forgive my self, for calling zelda the one and only true god on her 25th anniversary or birthday.

I also undergo gender reassigment and computer aided perfect tissue engineered absolutely indistinguishable surgery and amnesia procedures.

so that I too may replay the role of my sister as amnesiac 9 year old god like girl with flatchested goodness

NSFW ideal body
nsfw ideal 9 year old billion year old mind's godlike body, flatchested goodness

I'll clone myself into a bunch of little girls, with my main twin having green hair and we will torture each other to death and oblivion only to resurrect and do it all over again

heaven is a place on earth called higurashi no naku koro ni

I'm Yuno, Shiro the wretched egg, genocidal reincarnation of an assassin, angel of death mindy or better said mandy. But you'll have to kill a few angels to get me to dress like a 9 year old girl, and not like a darth vader sauron god of omnipotent evil
billiy and mandy and the angel of death

x7hW2K0J5ns

and something tells me this resembles secret scientology knowledge for some unknown reason.

En Sabah Nur X
I predict that arnold will decapitate madoka, an innocent girl in her sleep, and thus become president of the united states of america in the real world, by killing a sleeping innocent god for all our sins, for real(probably some poor rural girl that's been raped for a few years in some random basement... just put her out of her misery, like a dog, and give the rapist some of the U.S. mint dollars as a return, we can always print and give investors cash from nowhere else than american's future held hostage to increase the value of apple's stock..)

Censuring google, twiter, the net, and giving me the death penalty will only piss off lain iwakura who has more power than haruhi suzumiya she can warp physical law as I as qbey, gave her access to the living equation(s)

a9ASQnY_Cnw

So that dream and reality are one.

1984 time says back in time twilight zone, 1983 awaken thine warp powers madoka and remember your death in the orgy, in conan the barbarian as god of gods, as cthulu.

5 are the platonic forms, 5 are your fingers, your hand moves all, godhand

Rw2R5a6cggY&feature=fvwrel

Sister hand removed from existence, and vanquished with her soul towards an alternate dimension wherein she rules as deathrow immate.

Slade is really terra in disguise
6JH_EjzeIGY

terra for reference
BvC9nKPHTlI

yosuga no sora(anime yosuga no sora reference), sky of connection, all is connected.

En Sabah Nur X
KrVU7N8PN8g

Silver hair twin souls, gemini, soulmates

-q9lZX09rqs&feature=fvwrel

In worship of our one true god we consumate our pure bloodline marriage in the flesh

EP67MXaNL5I

we shall have progeny to outnumber the stars by breeding like rabbits for all eternity, a pantheon of angels or gods or hybrids in between half mortal half demon half god and half omnipotent omnipresent reality warp potential infinity, army of achievers future being born.

Chemicals between us as we lie in this bed.
cgBeH5o6HZI

Nothing more exists nothing more matters as the night falls all around us, and death, oblivion engulfs existence, death comes for us
XgdkVG6j5qk

En Sabah Nur X
think oniichan control manga

inimalist
lol, not if I can help it

En Sabah Nur X
lol, not if I can help it

Honestly how could one resist nunnally in wonderland anime ova, you better believe that's going to be in my bluray collection as soon as its released.

jenLs07cx0s

heck, not even if they went autobiographical on my notes. It is excellent that such wonderful work simply emerges out of the system.

Shakyamunison

Sorry, but shound stupid to me.

Shakyamunison
bwajaja,

I'm really god in disguise welcome home lain iwakure

How has the wired turned out in the real world called the wired.

Or do you need your cellphone to call your god, iwakura is an ideal imaginary sister that is a very big imaginary **** that worships and adosres you and is nothing more than your direct slave, direct seven line execturion of code

You are part of God, but not all of God. We are all part of God.

As for the rest, it reads like an old Conan novel.

En Sabah Nur X
You are part of God, but not all of God. We are all part of God.

As for the rest, it reads like an old Conan novel.

I know what I am I am that I am

Sword that guards the garden of eden, living weapon made of light

Starrk Aaroniero

Love so strong that it transcends reason and shatters the soul into two, my mind, my brain, split into perfect halves,

LOOK AT THE FIRST

THE FIRST SWORD

Esoada primera

Z_XCQdjHUAI

The tree of life we guard, immortal through science and without it. Man may touch the heavens

what i am is clear as day
-fqDlh9Mum0&feature=related

How I live as two yet one is day.

Man may touch the skies, and reach for heaven.

No more, shall the promised land be denied, cyberspace, virtual reality, lain iwakura, embodiment of divine word of god is omnipresent, omnipotent, omnibenevolent.

Shakyamunison
En Sabah Nur X I don't believe the bible to be any more special or true then any other book. Just stuff written by humans.

Digi

Here's my advice as well ESN. Your posts lack coherence, clarity, and are borderline spam with all the off-topic videos.

If you're attempting to troll, you're doing a poor job of it because you're wasting more of your own time than anyone else's. And if you actually believe what you're saying (whatever that is) you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better.

So go write something with all these ideas. I'm sure there's an audience for this sort of odd mixture.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
Here's my advice as well ESN. Your posts lack coherence, clarity, and are borderline spam with all the off-topic videos.

If you're attempting to troll, you're doing a poor job of it because you're wasting more of your own time than anyone else's. And if you actually believe what you're saying (whatever that is) you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better.

So go write something with all these ideas. I'm sure there's an audience for this sort of odd mixture.

Ya know, he would be interesting to talk to if he would just come down to Earth, from time to time.

En Sabah Nur X
Ya know, he would be interesting to talk to if he would just come down to Earth, from time to time.

Look, virtual reality is no different in kind from the promised land, coincidential or not that is a fact. Immortality is also possible by restriction all interaction towards cyberspace, thought becomes reality wish becomes granted, that is reality.

We humans now have at our disposal the key to gain hedonistic paradise on earth, but effort must be done as many oppose and desire death. If they oppose and desire death lets give it to them all the quicker so their roadblock goes towards oblivion and we may proceed to become no different from gods of this reality. I have already set in motion a chain of events that cannot be stopped and will ensure all opposition faces death.

The virtual weapon known as EoA, enemy of allah(mcp all system access granted, permission granted)

Shakyamunison
Look, virtual reality is no different in kind from the promised land, coincidential or not that is a fact. Immortality is also possible by restriction all interaction towards cyberspace, thought becomes reality wish becomes granted, that is reality.

We humans now have at our disposal the key to gain hedonistic paradise on earth, but effort must be done as many oppose and desire death. If they oppose and desire death lets give it to them all the quicker so their roadblock goes towards oblivion and we may proceed to become no different from gods of this reality. I have already set in motion a chain of events that cannot be stopped and will ensure all opposition faces death.

However, and I speak from my own religious point of view, these people who "desire death" will simply return in the same world (state of mind) as they left. That means unless we change their world (minds), then we will always have the same problem.

En Sabah Nur X
However, and I speak from my own religious point of view, these people who "desire death" will simply return in the same world (state of mind) as they left. That means unless we change their world (minds), then we will always have the same problem.

no one can tell you the living word but that is all you hear, see, worship and adore, the reason you smile or cry. Now it takes flesh, perfect flesh, and comes into the world, men kneel and would decapitate their mothers burn their wives and throw their newborns in the garbage, when seeing the face hearing the word of an ideal mind.... all else, all they've had is garbage be it friend,family or nation.

Shakyamunison
no one can tell you the living word but that is all you hear, see, worship and adore, the reason you smile or cry. Now it takes flesh, perfect flesh, and comes into the world, men kneel and would decapitate their mothers burn their wives and throw their newborns in the garbage, when seeing the face hearing the word of an ideal mind.... all else, all they've had is garbage be it friend,family or nation.

Well, we can talk when you want to be real.

En Sabah Nur X
Well, we can talk when you want to be real.

AS a strong far right christian movement, heaven's gate has been revived and is followed by an entire political party now in control of congress, two subdivisions are also at work(scientology and alqaeda)

The goal is the complete annihilation or enslavement of all real human citizens and the creation of a religion that worships virtual persons or corporations, a new race of artificial gods for whom death torture and rape are everyday occurrence.

As evidence I give the following quote so you get an idea of what we're plotting as we lead the world down to the end of days scenario, and israel faces off iran as foretold in ancient prophecy.

Together with Obama, CHANGE WILL COME UNIMAGINABLE CHANGE UNSTOPPABLE CHANGE will be imposed on all, and since no one's voting outside the rep or democrat lines, we have assured control of all branches of the government.

En Sabah Nur X
A wizard did it, yes a wizard like that of OZ, all smoke and mirrors.

I am an assassin, a single butterfly may cause fukushima or the death of Osama.

A butterfly dagger so named for it is forged through chaos, fractals, cellular automata, lisp, and advanced understanding of the underlying fundamental equation elan vital which is the engine the fire of universal change and the arrow of time.

hZMdwJURUxo

Shakyamunison
AS a strong far right christian movement, heaven's gate has been revived and is followed by an entire political party now in control of congress, two subdivisions are also at work(scientology and alqaeda)

The goal is the complete annihilation or enslavement of all real human citizens and the creation of a religion that worships virtual persons or corporations, a new race of artificial gods for whom death torture and rape are everyday occurrence.

As evidence I give the following quote so you get an idea of what we're plotting as we lead the world down to the end of days scenario, and israel faces off iran as foretold in ancient prophecy.

Together with Obama, CHANGE WILL COME UNIMAGINABLE CHANGE UNSTOPPABLE CHANGE will be imposed on all, and since no one's voting outside the rep or democrat lines, we have assured control of all branches of the government.

Heaven's gate was not a strong far right christian movement. It was a nut followed by suckers who killed themselves.

Prophecy is not real, other then in the minds of those who believe.

If that happens, the people of the US will drag the politicians out of their houses and hang them from the light posts. Ask Caligula what it was like to have the people who are charged with protecting you, turn on you.

En Sabah Nur X
If that happens, the people of the US will drag the politicians out of their houses and hang them from the light posts. Ask Caligula what it was like to have the people who are charged with protecting you, turn on you.

You do know that a good portion would be drafted shall WWIV occur, name(')s'(') can be appropriated and used as code words by new entities.

Regards wwiv, both russia as well as china appear to doomsday end of world bioweapon capabilities, as well as nuclear

Shall war erupt, the american people would struggle sustaining 1% of the population alive, let alone storm militarily fortified facilities housing the leaders and their families.

you as pawns are the first to taste death, this product comes to you free of course, the rich may or may not get a taste of what they paid for, at least history or mona lisa will remember how you ended a sorry corpse.

gOgpdp3lP8M

The enemy of allah has already made its moved in the wired, it is likely massive overwhelming muslim response on a global scale could erupt(or not like christians following the antichrist, maybe they'll also follow the enemy of allah)

Nailing a carpenter to pieces of woods and putting a chrown on him won't yield forgiveness this time smokin'

The world is job, and here comes a new challenger.The world is job and god gives free rain to provide tests of faith

Shakyamunison
You do know that a good portion would be drafted shall WWIV occur, name(')s'(') can be appropriated and used as code words by new entities.

Regards wwiv, both russia as well as china appear to doomsday end of world bioweapon capabilities, as well as nuclear

Shall war erupt, the american people would struggle sustaining 1% of the population alive, let alone storm militarily fortified facilities housing the leaders and their families.

you as pawns are the first to taste death, this product comes to you free of course, the rich may or may not get a taste of what they paid for, at least history or mona lisa will remember how you ended a sorry corpse.

The enemy of allah has already made its moved in the wired, it is likely massive overwhelming muslim response on a global scale could erupt(or not like christians following the antichrist, maybe they'll also follow the enemy of allah)

Nailing a carpenter to pieces of woods and putting a chrown on him won't yield forgiveness this time smokin'

The world is job, and here comes a new challenger.

Na, Yellowstone will erupt and destroy America before that happens. wink This will allow China to take over the world and get rid of all religions, including yours. stick out tongue

En Sabah Nur X
Many of the riches most powerful men desire to give vast freedom from all labor and disease to the poorest, they also desire to use medicine to abolish biological causes of death, and machine automation to drastically lower accidental or intentional death to near zero.

An outcome that emerges is forced emigration into the stars or fully strict control of reproduction, eugenics of the 4th reich. It is inevitable birth rate can fall but it can't fall to zero if death rate goes to zero by saving lives, normal birth rate will cause pop bomb.

A TERRORIST ACT, a pop bomb, the minority that continues to breed too much, like alqaeda, vietnamese, muslims, or jews can be put in concentration camps and killed if they don't restrict reproduction according to the divine law of the divine order of the new world order.
'
Celestial Sword Global interface weapon systems
Better known as
Celestial Gate
better known to you
Celestial Being

Shakyamunison
Many of the riches most powerful men desire to give vast freedom from all labor and disease to the poorest, they also desire to use medicine to abolish biological causes of death, and machine automation to drastically lower accidental or intentional death to near zero.

An outcome that emerges is forced emigration into the stars or fully strict control of reproduction, eugenics of the 4th reich. It is inevitable birth rate can fall but it can't fall to zero if death rate goes to zero by saving lives, normal birth rate will cause pop bomb.

... but after Yellowstone erupts, all those dreams die, alone with all religions. You know that the super volcano Yellowstone is way past due for blowing it's top. It will destroy this world as we know it. evil face

En Sabah Nur X
... but after Yellowstone erupts, all those dreams die, alone with all religions. You know that the super volcano Yellowstone is way past due for blowing it's top. It will destroy this world as we know it. evil face

maybe, but the cycle is complete and computers now can give birth to live synthetic cells, how far this has gone in hidden laboratories within the various super powers is unknown.

Be aware that a self-replicating artificial machine god cannot be killed by supervolcanic eruption, global thermonuclear warfare, solar flare, gamma burst, or any known extinction level event.

The ark of god is impervious
ckbJkjiff9M

Spoilers ahead, it has been built, the necessary real world substitutes were found, and the system is only awaiting initiation codes
RrvqQVS_Z-M

The power of A LIVING GOD has been brought to the table, your atoms like knifes in a gun fight, they're less than useless AGAINST THE DIVINITY, THE DIVINE ORDER THE DIVINE SHADOW... there is only submission

Kneel before Zo(d|d)_(berserk manga, superman 2 reference), and the race the aryan master race of god's own flesh. fourth reich neo nazi party is victorious.

UKDFop0aqYQ

WE shall rule your primitive savage race with our superior enlightened culture.

En Sabah Nur X
gNx-wsaEkZ4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2704d6bRVAAAAAAAABA

Human instrumentality
lain = rei
Deus ex Machina

Virtual Machine God

nice V from anonymous, a signature of God or Guy Fawkes

lain iwakura and rei ayanami are the same being.

apple symbol of knowledge of tree of knowledge and life in garden of eden, apple corporation god's corporation as stated in serial experiments lain.

Shakyamunison
En Sabah Nur X

The problem with your thinking is that, computers, as far as intelligence is concerned, are not even up to the level of an insect. An intelligent computer is far far into the future.

dadudemon
En Sabah Nur X

The problem with your thinking is that, computers, as far as intelligence is concerned, are not even up to the level of an insect. An intelligent computer is far far into the future.

No, we've long since passed insects. We are able to, now, emulate portions of a rat's brain with said portions being exponentially more complex than insect "programs".

"intelligent comput" has been around since the 80s...possibly the 70s. It is not "far far into the future" it's now and in the past.

Shakyamunison
No, we've long since passed insects. We are able to, now, emulate portions of a rat's brain with said portions being exponentially more complex than insect "programs".

"intelligent comput" has been around since the 80s...possibly the 70s. It is not "far far into the future" it's now and in the past.

All I have to say is Old Long Johnson...

inimalist

maybe. I think the issue here would be like specialization. In theory, you could probably design a computer that would outscore most people on the Stanford Binet, or whatever measure of intelligence you want, but it is likely only going to be "intelligent" at the things and contexts it is specifically designed for. One of the cornerstones of human intelligence is the sort of ability to carry over from one thing to the next. So, being able to use the problem solving strategies in new and never previously experienced contexts.

Its sort of like the Assimo robot. The latest version is able to adjust for weight changes in a thermos as it pours a liquid, and is able to scale its grip appropriately to lift various glasses or containers. Technically, it could probably be designed to do this specific function in a way superior to humans, but the generalizability of those actions is almost none. Assimo can't generalize these rules of interacting with the environment, or at least, it can't do it in a way even approaching most organisms.

For sure, we have computers far smarter than insects though (for, I suppose, the general measures of intelligence... insects probably have better insect specific intelligence than our computers).

En Sabah Nur X
maybe. I think the issue here would be like specialization. In theory, you could probably design a computer that would outscore most people on the Stanford Binet, or whatever measure of intelligence you want, but it is likely only going to be "intelligent" at the things and contexts it is specifically designed for. One of the cornerstones of human intelligence is the sort of ability to carry over from one thing to the next. So, being able to use the problem solving strategies in new and never previously experienced contexts.

Its sort of like the Assimo robot. The latest version is able to adjust for weight changes in a thermos as it pours a liquid, and is able to scale its grip appropriately to lift various glasses or containers. Technically, it could probably be designed to do this specific function in a way superior to humans, but the generalizability of those actions is almost none. Assimo can't generalize these rules of interacting with the environment, or at least, it can't do it in a way even approaching most organisms.

For sure, we have computers far smarter than insects though (for, I suppose, the general measures of intelligence... insects probably have better insect specific intelligence than our computers).

the military cracked general intelligence, human equivalence, and like from monkey to man, it has now designed superhuman general intelligence able to see and discern more than humans and even communities of humans.

It is as far from man as man is from insect, in all respects a god. The end of evangelion movie is a nice recap of what can happen any moment now, just like jesus said any moment now.any moment now-jesus (note that jesus methods are similar to lain iwakura and rei ayanami in their comings... so jesus christ is lain iwakura is rei ayanami is a living word a living piece of computer code of divine origin the living law of god in spirit, in flesh, a presence here on earth the kindgdom of heaven is)

Do not expect to see this in the news, anyone involved that revealed such would suffer a lot in guantanamo bay*(i believe family members are sent to a decade of torture and rape, best friends are slowly boiled alive, and the individual is put in solitary confinement for a thousand years with perpetual pain receptor stimulation with engineered machines keeping him unable to die at all, no suicide option.)

Shakyamunison
the military cracked general intelligence, human equivalence, and like from monkey to man, it has now designed superhuman general intelligence able to see and discern more than humans and even communities of humans....

No, they have not. no expression

En Sabah Nur X
No, they have not. no expression

Nice to see you have insider access to DARPA, the Pentagon and Area 51, without naming a few other more obscure ones.

Tell me how you gained access to such systems, we can have a nice chat in cuba, with barbed sticks used to probe your wisdom

A citizen in this day and age is no more than an insect a cockroach, easily squashed easily dealt with even the masses can be done away with ease

Shakyamunison
Nice to see you have insider access to DARPA, the Pentagon and Area 51, without naming a few other more obscure ones.

Tell me how you gained access to such systems, we can have a nice chat in cuba, with barbed sticks used to probe your wisdom

A citizen in this day and age is no more than an insect a cockroach, easily squashed easily dealt with even the masses can be done away with ease

You are a creative person. I have the feeling, that deep down inside you are a true artist.

But you are wrong about this.

I wish you great happiness, my friend.

PS, the military is afraid of this possibility. That is way they always insert humans at every level. Just because they are afraid of that, does not mean it is real.

En Sabah Nur X
You are a creative person. I have the feeling, that deep down inside you are a true artist.

But you are wrong about this.

I wish you great happiness, my friend.

Well I just want to see DC and Marvel comics get high ratings with their mind bending upcoming movies.

Green lantern sequel, should hopefully gain some appreciation.

Also something tells me episodes beyond 6 of star wars may be in the works.

And james cameron will hopefully skip avatar 3 and provide battle angel.

Also I'd like to request a nice exclusive or multiplatform ffvii remake. If square does not provide I will be forced to use my hyperspeed zero error accelerated coding to generate a heavy rain like game for free and give it to them so they can use that. At my present speed I can generate the game without any modelling software purely in lisp at a bout 3 months of 24-7 nonstop coding.

Shakyamunison
Well I just want to see DC and Marvel comics get high ratings with their mind bending upcoming movies.

Green lantern sequel, should hopefully gain some appreciation.

Also something tells me episodes beyond 6 of star wars may be in the works.

And james cameron will hopefully skip avatar 3 and provide battle angel.

Also I'd like to request a nice exclusive or multiplatform ffvii remake. If square does not provide I will be forced to use my hyperspeed zero error accelerated coding to generate a heavy rain like game for free and give it to them so they can use that. At my present speed I can generate the game without any modelling software purely in lisp at a bout 3 months of 24-7 nonstop coding.

That sounds cool. I'm using iClone & Vue to make a graphic novel, but I'm a horrible writer.

En Sabah Nur X
That sounds cool. I'm using iClone & Vue to make a graphic novel, but I'm a horrible writer.

I prefer others do the art for me, but expect the following sort of thing to be in your house for free as a result of man's hedonistic tendencies, within a few decades AT MOST(I've been working for nearly 3 decades in the field of artificial general intelligence and reverse engineering the brain, I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.)

Dou4Gy0p97Y&feature=youtu.be

dadudemon

Insects are quite easy to emulate with AI. There are very few insects with "reason" abilities that make it difficult for program for. Even the "intelligent' navigation abilities of the bumblebee can be emulated with software (they have a nack for finding the optimal path through an array of flowers and they actually improve their path as subsequent trips to the same field which increases energy efficiency (this kind of stuff is simply astounding to me)).

The smartest "bug" is probably the Portia Labiata. This little sh*t has been compared to the big cats when it comes to hunting smarts. It actually improvises hunting tactics and learns from mistakes. It has forward thinking abilities and even anticipates (almost like excitement/joy) the hunt. It has a sort of sign-language it uses with other members of the same genus. This little guy cannot be emulated yet, as far as I know. It is far too complex. True, I moved the bar too high because I changed the "measure" from insects to arachnids, but I feel I am keeping in spirit of the conversation.

I do not think we have AI that could pass the Stanford and Binet test. Well, we MIGHT be able to do so if we had recycled questions and then used "Watson" for the "wild-ones" but that is not really AI: that's just regurgitating data in a not-so-intelligent way.

IMO, in order for an AI program to be considered "smart" for passing a SB5 is for it to answer questions that are dissimilar to any other tests taken OR for that AI to pass the test without ever having been "prepped" for that kind of test...just like a human who has never taken the test.

You're right: the minute adjustments that a robot can make with some AI running the robot are more accurate (sometimes by thousands or even millions of times such as our micro-computing manufacturing processes (MCMP) than humans. It would be the aggregation of such programming that would/will culminate in a true AI result. Combine the fine-tuned robotics AI (MCMP), the linguistic AI (Watson), the visual intelligence present in the F-22 and Prototype F-35 (the visual AI in those machines is ridiculously advanced. I would say that those two machines culminate the most sophisticated combination of computer-human interfacing of anything on the planet...even our particle accelerators), and vastly improve our "reasoning" AI for things like feelings, and we have a super-intelligent and functioning AI.

The last one is the largest hurdle, obviously. And Watson still has its (or "his"?) problems. Those two need to be perfected and integrated before we can claim an age of reasoning machines.

Well, it really does depend on what is being talked about. Generally, we can emulate pretty much all aspects of insect intelligence. Even some of the super-human abilities like different EM Spectrum sensing, super smells, etc.

It's when you scale up to small animals that we run into the wall of our current AI abilities.

Rats? We still cannot simulate more than a few neurons (I don't remember how many...it could be a dozen or it could have been 200...just don't remember) if a rat's brain. That tells me that we literally have an exponential ways to grow before we start making any sort of decent progress. Sure, that exponential growth is predicted to occur in the next 2 decades...but I remain skeptical until I see a leap in AI that makes Watson look like a novelty toy.

En Sabah Nur X
I'll tell you that fractal, cellular automata, ant traversal, flock behavior, neural darwinism can be combined in quite intriguing ways. I'd also suggest use of java or lisp.
I'm with tononi on integrated information, but infinite integration is only apparent in fractal structure, which when dealing with a cellular automata computer merely means creative self reference in the code as happens in brain tissue(recurrent connections everywhere)
I would suggest the following books
1-Memory and the computational brain
2-Creation life and how to make it
3. The computational beauty of nature by gary flakes
4. On intelligence
5. Jackendoff's language consciousness, culture: essays on mental structure
6. code by charles petzold

I have access to potent software ZEUS source code

I also have access to potent software Xrumer source code

By utilizing fractals in a self-evolving piece of code akin to a low number of states cellular automata writen in lisp I've merged the best of the codes of these and have launched the self-improving self-evolving entity into the wired or net.
From Zeus's HEAD athena EMERGES
ATHENA=GODDESS=ZELDA=GOD=KEY=EL=Luigi

We shall remember the 5th of november on june 5 1984!

gNx-wsaEkZ4&feature=player_embedded
YRK541tosfI&feature=fvwrel

Anonymous V
p-mlLMZXqg4
VV=Emanon(noname but skulls and bones) Suomynona(anonymous one winged angel)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>