Captain America Vs Kingpin/ strenght contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

animale
No Classic Kingpin here.

1)They both throw a punch against Spiderman,who fares better?
2)Arm wrestling contest.
3) Sumo match.
4)Durability contest,Wolverine (adamantium bones but no claws)hit them 10 times(5/body 5/face).

BUSTER1
If this isn't classic Kingpin,Cap wins without a doubt

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by animale
No Classic Kingpin here.

1)They both throw a punch against Spiderman,who fares better?
2)Arm wrestling contest.
3) Sumo match.
4)Durability contest,Wolverine (adamantium bones but no claws)hit them 10 times(5/body 5/face).

1. neither coz Spiderman isn't stupid and he jumps out of the way to safety

2. Kingpin, Cap forfeits coz he refuses to touch Kingpins grupy pizza and cheetos ridden hands

3. Kingpin, Cap again forfeits coz he doesn't wanna get kingpin sweet on him

4. Kingpin, Cap doesn't have large amount of body fat hence the claws all puncture an organ while kingpin's fats protects his inards.

animale
Damn,poor Fisk

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
1. neither coz Spiderman isn't stupid and he jumps out of the way to safety

2. Kingpin, Cap forfeits coz he refuses to touch Kingpins grupy pizza and cheetos ridden hands

3. Kingpin, Cap again forfeits coz he doesn't wanna get kingpin sweet on him

4. Kingpin, Cap doesn't have large amount of body fat hence the claws all puncture an organ while kingpin's fats protects his inards.

doesent that say no claws?

cdtm
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If this isn't classic Kingpin,Cap wins without a doubt

Pretty much.

Current Kingpin, Cap wins. Classic Kingpin, Fisk wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

No fat there, that's all muscle. big grin

That's why classic Kingpin being freakishly strong and durable despite being unenhanced wasn't farfetched. The mans a freak of nature.

Trackz
I feel like in a comic, Fisk would be portrayed as the stronger/more durable of the two, but by feats Cap should win.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz
I feel like in a comic, Fisk would be portrayed as the stronger/more durable of the two, but by feats Cap should win.

This could be true and it was in the issue they fought in. I however am of the opinion if current capt fought classic kingpin he likely match him in strength if not surpass him. But I can deff see were your coming from.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by cdtm
No fat there, that's all muscle. big grin

That's why classic Kingpin being freakishly strong and durable despite being unenhanced wasn't farfetched. The mans a freak of nature.

your forgetting the all important rule

if it looks fat, it must be fat

animale
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
This could be true and it was in the issue they fought in. I however am of the opinion if current capt fought classic kingpin he likely match him in strength if not surpass him. But I can deff see were your coming from.
Maybe in a weightlifting contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.