captain america vs tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between captain america without the sheild and tombstone?

SamZED
Tombstone. Too strong. Too durable.
With a shield Cap can take him thoug.

Daredevil1
Cap wins. Tough fight but the super soldier will knock him the F out. Even if he breaks his hand in the process.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Tombstone. Too strong. Too durable.
With a shield Cap can take him thoug.
How durbale is tomb stone? I always thought he was much stronger then he is durable.

StiltmanFTW
Diamond hard skin.

Deadline
Sorry can see Cap taking him with a pressure point.

SamZED
That might work, never seen anyone try it with TS. But might prove to be problematic due to diamond hard skin. Bulles bounce right off him.

StiltmanFTW
That might work, never seen anyone try it with TS. But might prove to be problematic due to diamond hard skin. Bulles bounce right off him.

Cap used a nerve strike on Namor (underwater) and Professor Hulk (whose skin resisted adamantium teeth).

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
How durbale is tomb stone? I always thought he was much stronger then he is durable.

I'd say its the other way round. Lonny has extremely hard skin, and can tank falls from great height without injury-but he is considerably less strong (in pure strength) than Spiderman

Daredevil1
Caps hits were fasing bullet proof john stelle. Stelle won but tomb stone would also lose to john.

Prep-Man
Tomby wins.

ozz81
probably cap if he fights smartly makin use if his shield etc...

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap used a nerve strike on Namor (underwater) and Professor Hulk (whose skin resisted adamantium teeth). Cap could nervestrike Galactus. But if seriously, I think if that was so simple DD would've done that. He fought TS twice iirc.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I'd say its the other way round. Lonny has extremely hard skin, and can tank falls from great height without injury-but he is considerably less strong (in pure strength) than Spiderman
my bad maybe I was thinking of hyde.

SamZED
I wouldnt say conciderably. Think there was instance when his grip made Spider-man cringe in pain. He also ripped Deadpool's arm in two with ease. He's class 5-10 no less imo.

EDIT: Nvrmnd about Deadpool, it wasnt TS who ripped his arm off, it was bitten off.

SamZED
DD did try a pressure point attack.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1051851-tomb4_super.jpg
Thanks to whoever posted that in respect thread.

cdtm
DD did try a pressure point attack.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1051851-tomb4_super.jpg
Thanks to whoever posted that in respect thread.

But DD isn't Cap. wink

It's basically Marvel policy that Captain America wears plot armor, all the time. evil face

Nietzschean
pfff.. Cap is easily 3x's stronger than DD.

In a comic Cap would hit those pressure points with his fingers.

Daredevil1
Iirc DD knocked tombstone out with a sledge hammer.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Diamond hard skin.

Cap can punch Iron Man with no problems.

Diamond is overrated anyway. It's hard, but its not strong.

It's very brittle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.