Blade vs Raizo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YFZ 350
Standard gear.

juggernaut74
Raizo wins.

StyleTime
Raizo does a judo throw, killing Blade.

juggernaut74
Not sure if that would work on Blade like it did on Psylocke.

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime

laughing out loud

greatest hits in kmc history: surfer armbar, odin headbutt, raizo toss.

leonidas
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not sure if that would work on Blade like it did on Psylocke.

gonna go out on a limb and suggest he was kidding. no expression

juggernaut74
Originally posted by leonidas
gonna go out on a limb and suggest he was kidding. no expression You don't say.

leonidas
as a matter of fact i do. wink

YFZ 350
Ok, that's enough trolling guys. Who wins?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Ok, that's enough trolling guys. Who wins? I give it to Raizo. He's older and more skilled with the blades. And as Srank and Dum Dum will agree with in his short comic span he's already done more than Blade has with mainstream MU characters which is a huge selling point on forums.

leonidas
who knows? compared to raizo blade's got TONS of feats. are to argue for someone with the limited history of raizo. unless you want to go ahead and speculate. if i had to guess, i'll say new-character-syndrome strikes blade down in their first meeting.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I give it to Raizo. He's older and more skilled with the blades. And as Srank and Dum Dum will agree with in his short comic span he's already done more than Blade has with mainstream MU characters which is a huge selling point on forums. Not sure I agree with that.

Trackz
they might meet in may, so we'll see then.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StyleTime

I can't believe a ref didn't stop the fight after Sexyama judo tossed Shields! Judo throws ko dudes!!!! dur

Existere
Well, if I buy that Raizo was demonstrably more skilled than Psylocke, then I'm not really game to bet on Blade, and if I don't buy that Raizo demonstrated much of anything against Betsy, then I don't have too much to go on...

Although Raizo does thus far seem at least as skilled as Blade, and maybe stronger, but meh, it's hard to tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.