Superboy Prime VS Sundipped Superman, Thor w/Odin Force, Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime- LEGION OF THREE WORLDS or most powerful version

VS

Sundipped Superman- OUR WORLDS AT WAR

Thor w/Odin-Force

Worldbreaker Hulk

carver9
Anyone on the team solos.

Sirius77
Originally posted by carver9
Anyone on the team solos.

That's just flat out not true.

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
That's just flat out not true.

Lol...imo it is true if we include all fts and not pick and choose.

Cogito
Team

Sirius77

No one's picking and choosing here. Explain to me how anyone on the team can solo GA Prime.

iceman24567
Anyone on the team solos. Nice fail thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

Let me mark the date.

February, 26, 2012

You HAVE to admit you're wrong here. There is no way around it.

carver9
Hulk is stronger and more powerful than Prime. Prime only chance is bfring him.

Thor with this amp is more powerful than him as well imo.

Sundip Superman would beat him as well. Prime is good but there are people that are better. He did good against teams just like everyone in this thread has done. His solo fights are what I look at and its not as great as people want to pretend.

I stand by my argument...anyone here can beat him.

iceman24567

Sundip Superman would beat him as well. Prime is good but there are people that are better. He did good against teams just like everyone in this thread has done. His solo fights are what I look at and its not as great as people want to pretend.

I stand by my argument...anyone here can beat him. You haven't presented an argument nobody here can beat Guardian amped Prime on their own if you really think this prove it.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You haven't presented an argument nobody here can beat Guardian amped Prime on their own if you really think this prove it.

I agree with guardian amp prime...I'm talking about Superboy Prime.

iceman24567
I agree with guardian amp prime...I'm talking about Superboy Prime. Nah you sir are low balling but continue

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah you sir are low balling but continue

Lol...I'm agreeing with you NUT.

Sirius77

You still have put forth zero reasons as to why any one of them could solo.

Hulk being more "powerful" than Superboy Prime is highly arguable. Against GA Prime, I really can't see the argument being made.

Sundipped Superman has done nothing that regular Prime doesn't have a comparable feat to match. Also, no one is saying that Prime wins here, just addressing your notion that anyone on the team can solo.

If you want to stand by your argument then cool, but you're wrong.

LordofBrooklyn

Superboy Prime had reality altering punches. How can Worldbreaker Hulk match that?

Thor is stripped of Mjolnir in seconds and that reduces his versatility significantly.

Sundipped Superman is arguably lower than average SBP.

-Pr-

The way you regularly do? mmm

quanchi112
Team Thor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime had reality altering punches. How can Worldbreaker Hulk match that?

Thor is stripped of Mjolnir in seconds and that reduces his versatility significantly.

Sundipped Superman is arguably lower than average SBP.

Hulk has punched through time, destroyed a pocket dimension with a thunder clap...shaking multiple of dimensions in a fist fight. You don't want to compare punching fts...I promise you don't want to go there.

Hulk is stronger than Prime imo.

Thor can call his hammer back to him with just a thought.

Superman and Prime would stalemate imo.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
The way you regularly do? mmm

I think you quoted the wrong post. This is Carver9.

Sirius77
Hulk has punched through time, destroyed a pocket dimension with a thunder clap...shaking multiple of dimensions in a fist fight. You don't want to compare punching fts...I promise you don't want to go there.

Superman and Prime would stalemate imo.

Cool. Prime has punched through the Phantom Zone, and retconned all of DC's history, and that's just regular Prime-- the former, arguably while weakened.

Also, post the scan of Hulk destroying a pocket dimension with a thunder clap. Or even shaking multiple dimensions with a fist fight.

Why do you believe that Supes and Prime would stalemate?

JakeTheBank
Team. Prime gets worked here. erm

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Cool. Prime has punched through the Phantom Zone, and retconned all of DC's history, and that's just regular Prime-- the former, arguably while weakened.

Also, post the scan of Hulk destroying a pocket dimension with a thunder clap. Or even shaking multiple dimensions with a fist fight.

Why do you believe that Supes and Prime would stalemate?

Hulk thunder claps.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/51605c18a3

Everything is destroyed.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/ed68327861

Stated that their fight destroyed that Universe.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

Multiple dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Superman with this amp would give Prime a run for his money..the question should be "why don't you think he wouldn't give Prime a fight".

-Pr-
I think you quoted the wrong post. This is Carver9.

Then I got it right. Good to know.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team. Prime gets worked here. erm

Yup.

h1a8

Prime is astronomically stronger than WBH and Thor with combined. Guess how much force it takes to move planets around faster than light speed in small amounts of time like chess pieces?

Sun dipped Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All combatants in this thread combined though.

carver9
Then I got it right. Good to know.

Yup.

Pr...I don't debate the way I say you debate.

Naija boy
Team beats his silly

Sr J-Bieb
Prime from Legion of Three Worlds got stalemated by Superboy...

Anyway the dimension Hulk destroyed was like the size of a town, oh and team easily wins

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Prime from Legion of Three Worlds got stalemated by Superboy...

Anyway the dimension Hulk destroyed was like the size of a town, oh and team easily wins

There is no such thing as a universe being the size of a town. It was a pocket dimension/universe. Kind of like how Odin held a solar system in his hands or Phoenix holding a universe in her hands. It was a real universe but it was a compressed universe.

carver9

Sr J-Bieb
There is no such thing as a universe being the size of a town. It was a pocket dimension/universe. Kind of like how Odin held a solar system in his hands or Phoenix holding a universe in her hands. It was a real universe but it was a compressed universe.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qk3vxs.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1izg9g.jpg

-Pr-
Pr...I don't debate the way I say you debate.

Well, you're half right; you don't debate.

Yes, there is.

carver9
That was a compressed Universe. They even emphasize the word Universe. The Universe was magical in nature but it was still the size of a Universe once you stepped inside of it. Kind of like a book with infinite pages. Of course from the outside of it you wouldn't think it had infinite pages but once you opened it...different story.

carver9
Lol...by the way Pr...I do debate.

Sr J-Bieb

What

All it was was a structure

abhilegend
laughing out loud@carver.

-Pr-
That was a compressed Universe. They even emphasize the word Universe. The Universe was magical in nature but it was still the size of a Universe once you stepped inside of it. Kind of like a book with infinite pages. Of course from the outside of it you wouldn't think it had infinite pages but once you opened it...different story.

The word "Universe" doesn't suggest size, as size is relative.

Lol...by the way Pr...I do debate.

Where?

carver9

What

All it was was a structure

Show me Hulk from the outside of this structure. Did anyone from the outside of this structure feel the thunderclap Hulk did? Did they see the fight? Did they see Hulk get transported to another dimension? Why didn't the people outside of the structure see anything?

carver9
The word "Universe" doesn't suggest size, as size is relative.

Where?

It pretty much does. That's like calling a boulder a rock or a moon a planet. Come on Pr.

Sr J-Bieb
Show me Hulk from the outside of this structure. Did anyone from the outside of this structure feel the thunderclap Hulk did? Did they see the fight? Did they see Hulk get transported to another dimension? Why didn't the people outside of the structure see anything? I already showed you an outside view of said "universe"

They were watching the whole thing...

You have no proof. Asking random questions that in no way would help your case even if answered aren't going to prove anything.
I'm surprised you're trying to troll when PR's watching you so closely too

carver9
It's not trolling when its my opinion. Why call something a Universe if it doesn't have the mass of a Universe? It was a compressed Universe...simple logic. Planets, Universes, Galaxies, Moons, Solar Systems...all of them are called what they are called for a reason and all of them have to be a certain length or have a certain amount of mass to be called what it is called.

Sr J-Bieb
It's not trolling when its my opinion. Why call something a Universe if it doesn't have the mass of a Universe? It was a compressed Universe...simple logic. Planets, Universes, Galaxies, Moons, Solar Systems...all of them are called what they are called for a reason and all of them have to be a certain length or have a certain amount of mass to be called what it is called. It was a dimension (although not much different than universe I admit, if at all), and it was Nightcrawler's dimension. Nightcrawler is a low herald level being, but we're expected to believe he's got a full universe because it was called a universe instead of the other times it was called a dimension? We're supposed to believe for no reason at all that his dimension goes beyond the one structure, and a seemingly "far" object?

Nevermind the fact that you're ignoring proof just because of one word.

Can you imagine all the galaxies Hulk destroyed there Carver? It must have been millions because it Hulk destroyed a whole universe. Hell, there's no proof it wasn't the size of 616. Actually, there's no proof it wasn't bigger! Holy shit Hulk destroyed something at least twice the size of the 616 universe!!!
Hulk is the most powerful being in 616 when he was only Savage level!

All you do is overrate and lowball. You can't look at a feat for what it is, you gotta make something out of nothing or turn it into shit.

carver9
It was a dimension (although not much different than universe I admit, if at all), and it was Nightcrawler's dimension. Nightcrawler is a low herald level being, but we're expected to believe he's got a full universe because it was called a universe instead of the other times it was called a dimension? We're supposed to believe for no reason at all that his dimension goes beyond the one structure, and a seemingly "far" object?

Nevermind the fact that you're ignoring proof just because of one word.

Can you imagine all the galaxies Hulk destroyed there Carver? It must have been millions because it Hulk destroyed a whole universe. Hell, there's no proof it wasn't the size of 616. Actually, there's no proof it wasn't bigger! Holy shit Hulk destroyed something at least twice the size of the 616 universe!!!
Hulk is the most powerful being in 616 when he was only Savage level!

All you do is overrate and lowball. You can't look at a feat for what it is, you gotta make something out of nothing or turn it into shit.

The writer should have called it a town instead of a Universe since it was so tiny. He should have called it a tiny pocket dimension but instead, he used the word Universe...something of great size... A place that had stars and no telling what else if someone actually scoped the entire dimension/universe. The only thing I know is a Universe consist of planets, moons, stars, Solar Systems, Galaxies and life. If you know anything different from what I have said about Universes...please let me know.

quanchi112
@Carver the writer can do whatever he wants. The writers define what constitutes a universe you don't. Your opinion never makes any sense and you never back it up. You post scans which usually back up the other guy. In closing never change, carvey.

Sr J-Bieb
The writer should have called it a town instead of a Universe since it was so tiny. He should have called it a tiny pocket dimension but instead, he used the word Universe...something of great size... A place that had stars and no telling what else if someone actually scoped the entire dimension/universe. The only thing I know is a Universe consist of planets, moons, stars, Solar Systems, Galaxies and life. If you know anything different from what I have said about Universes...please let me know. You sure showed me you weren't trolling

ares834
@Carver

None of those are really dependent on size/mass though. Rather they are what they are because of orbital patterns. For example, Pluto isnt a planet because it shares it's orbit with other bodies, not because it's to small.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
@Carver the writer can do whatever he wants. The writers define what constitutes a universe you don't. Your opinion never makes any sense and you never back it up. You post scans which usually back up the other guy. In closing never change, carvey.

I was trying to avoid you Quanchy but I kind of knew this would come. The writer never stated that his Universe was smaller than any other Universe.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
@Carver

None of those are really dependent on size/mass though. Rather they are what they are because of orbital patterns. For example, Pluto isnt a planet because it shares it's orbit with other bodies, not because it's to small.

But when you think of a Planet, you think of something a certain size. Planet has to be a certain size in order for it to be a planet.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk is the most powerful being in 616 when he was only Savage level! I like how Carver just looks at this example and then agrees with the logic behind it

quanchi112
I was trying to avoid you Quanchy but I kind of knew this would come. The writer never stated that his Universe was smaller than any other Universe. You said the writer should have called it a town which is incorrect. The writer can choose to define a universe however he wants you the reader and your ignorant opinion are irrelevant.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You said the writer should have called it a town which is incorrect. The writer can choose to define a universe however he wants you the reader and your ignorant opinion are irrelevant.

My opinion isn't irrelevant...what I am speaking is fact.

iceman24567
My opinion isn't irrelevant...what I am speaking is fact. huh?

quanchi112
My opinion isn't irrelevant...what I am speaking is fact. You don't know what fact means. If a writer says a universe is in a guy's nostril then it is. You don't say he's wrong it's his story and he can say whatever he wants. Carver, you honestly lack the intelligence to understand what most people say. I know this sounds harsh but I honestly believe it's true.

ares834
But when you think of a Planet, you think of something a certain size. Planet has to be a certain size in order for it to be a planet.

Yes, planets have to be massive enough to become a spherical shape. However, this does not hold with a universe. Theoretically, a universe could hold an infinite amount of mass or no mass. So to say its huge is faulty logic as it could be quite small, just because we usually think of universes as large doesn't mean it is.

-Pr-
It pretty much does. That's like calling a boulder a rock or a moon a planet. Come on Pr.

It's not nearly the same thing. Please, read up on your science.

carver9
I'm done here. Go ahead and lowball Hulk ft.

Sr J-Bieb
I'm done here. Go ahead and lowball Hulk ft. Anyone who doesn't use no proof or logic at all to say it's a full blown universe is just out to lowball Hulk

JakeTheBank
Carver's sillyness aside, I don't see how Prime walks away from this at all.

Superman's non-sun dipped high end feats rival those of Superboy Prime's high end ones. And as unpopular as it seems, I really don't see Prime being >>> mainstream Superman, let alone him sundipped ala OWAW. Thor w/Odin Force could mean a few things here but even JMS Thor would tip this further into the team's favor. And then you have WBH who speaks for himself, whether you a disciple of the Gamma Father or not.

Prime winds up being the one killed to death here.

-Pr-
I'm done here. Go ahead and lowball Hulk ft.

Nobody's lowballing Hulk. We're talking about science.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.