Galactus, Odin , Surtur, Seth Vs those 4 celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No merging and galactus has eat only 1 planet

zopzop
Those Rogue Celestials lose. Hell Odin in the Destroyer could solo them.

Slaanesh
Celestials win this..Galactus is their only problems here..

ares834
Originally posted by zopzop
Those Rogue Celestials lose. Hell Odin in the Destroyer could solo them.

laughing out loud

dmills
Lmfao @ vs "Those 4 celestials".

quanchi112
Those Rogue Celestials lose. Hell Odin in the Destroyer could solo them. There's no basis for this kind of argument.

Doon
This would be an interesting matchup actually. The 3280 Celestials are obviously powerful, but on the same token, not in the same league as the Celestials we know and love from Earth 616. Keep in mind that a Reed Richards (from the Council of Reed), armed with a universal entropy gun, was able to kill one of the aforementioned 3280 Celestials back in F4# 572. That said, Galactus should be able to take down 1 or 2 of them. Odin, fully rested by way of Odin-sleep, and empowered by the life essence of Asgard, should be able to take out one himself. (Yes, I know he was previously owned by the popular 616 Celestial top dogs, but these particular 3280 types, powerful in their own right, are a different breed altogether.) I don't see Surtur lasting all that long. The Celestials would melt his precious sword Twilight and stomp him like an ant. Seth shouldn't even be included here. He can barely handle Odin's son, Thor. That said, this could go either way. In my opinion, though, as stated above, Seth and Surtur don't factor in much.

Colossus-Big C
you dont know much

surtur with twilight>odin
, seth at his peak rocked the entire multiverse with his power.

Doon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you dont know much

surtur with twilight>odin
, seth at his peak rocked the entire multiverse with his power.

Without the sword, Surtur wouldn't fare well against any of the 3280 Celestials. And regardless of what Seth might have accomplished in the past, he was conquered by beings less powerful than Celestials.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doon
Without the sword, Surtur wouldn't fare well against any of the 3280 Celestials. And regardless of what Seth might have accomplished in the past, he was conquered by beings less powerful than Celestials. without the sword surtur is still as powerful as odin, surtur has destroyed entire Galaxys under his power,

lol at your logic, galactus has been conquored by beings far less then celestials also.

zopzop
By merely FORMING his sword, he destroyed an entire galaxy. For sh|tts and giggles, if we compare this to the collateral damage inflicted by the combined might of the Cosmic Hierarchy vs Thanos, they only managed to destroy the solar system the fight took place in and "many" nearby solar systems.

Marvel needs a reboot, BADLY.

Doon
without the sword surtur is still as powerful as odin, surtur has destroyed entire Galaxys under his power,

lol at your logic, galactus has been conquored by beings far less then celestials also.

Surtur lacks Odin's wisdom and intellect, however. A battle against Celestials (even Earth3280 versions) would call for more than just sheer physical prowess.

Seth was, at one point, defeated with the Black Knight's ebony blade. Galactus, on the other hand, when conquered by lesser beings, was generally overwhelmed in extraordinary circumstances.

quanchi112
without the sword surtur is still as powerful as odin, surtur has destroyed entire Galaxys under his power,

lol at your logic, galactus has been conquored by beings far less then celestials also. Odin just recently admitted he couldn't physically best Galactus so really what is your point ?

JakeTheBank
Marvel needs a reboot, BADLY.

No, thanks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, thanks. The funny thing is a reboot wouldn't change anything. As time passed different writers would still be all over the map with power levels, etc. What zop zop wants is like one writer overseeing the entire universe which won't ever happen.

iceman24567
you dont know much

Oh the irony laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
The funny thing is a reboot wouldn't change anything. As time passed different writers would still be all over the map with power levels, etc. What zop zop wants is like one writer overseeing the entire universe which won't ever happen.

That one writer would likely be Bendis anyway, to which I say a resounding "hell no" to.

What works for DC =/= what works for Marvel.

Doon
Originally posted by quanchi112
What zop zop wants is like one writer overseeing the entire universe which won't ever happen.

A really good editor-in-chief might better serve that function. Not wanting a reboot myself though. I'm not a big fan of what's been going on with DC nowadays, although, I must admit the new Justice League book is a guilty pleasure.

Doon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh the irony laughing

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.