Which is the next Will Smith's Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rk120120
any idea on Which is the next Will Smith's Movie?

Kazenji
Men In Black 3?

jinXed by JaNx
bad boys 3 and the remake of the King and I...right? What he does he needs to do another thundercock movie

Arachnid1
Sequel to I am Legend. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Look it up. I'm pretty sure his character died, but he's coming back.

BruceSkywalker
who is will smith?? you mean the dude from fresh prince of bel air??? lol

Patient_Leech
Roll into the WILD WILD WEST 2 and 3...

the ninjak
Will's Wiggy Wiggy Wild Wild West Wankorama!

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sequel to I am Legend. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Look it up. I'm pretty sure his character died, but he's coming back.

There is an alternative ending on dvd to what was shown in the theatres.

Not only does he survive but it also portrays the creatures as having more intelligence & Will's character as the antagonist rather than the lone human fighting for his survival...exactly as how the original novel meant to be.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Not only does he survive but it also portrays the creatures as having more intelligence & Will's character as the antagonist rather than the lone human fighting for his survival...exactly as how the original novel meant to be.

Yeah, good point, I do prefer the alternate ending, but it's still not particularly faithful to the novel. The novel is so effing amazing. I like I Am Legend, but Hollywood still has not done that book justice.

And goddamn, I don't feel like I can trust IMDB anymore... I Am Legend 2. Is this confirmed? And if so, is Francis Lawrence coming back to direct?

Hermoine02
MEN IN BLACK 3

roughrider
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

It's true, but only what gets shown onscreen is canon. Any sequel that takes place after those events, his character is dead. That's why the talk of Smith in this has it being a prequel - which also seems unnecessary with all the flashbacks in the film. There isn't much more off this bone to gnaw (but that's never stopped Hollywood before...)

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by roughrider
It's true, but only what gets shown onscreen is canon.

Maybe we should confirm first as to what ending version we're talking about so we're on the right track...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.