Bane w/ Venom vs Captain America (no shield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
For this fight, Bane's venom is pumping and the mechanism cannot be damaged.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108157/2022468-bane.jpg

Deadline
It might depend on how much venom...because his super strength has varied.

Uriel005
even without venom Bane is top notch h2h but I personally think Cap is beyond peak human in strength anyways by far so I think Cap takes it.

Q99
Venom pumped vs shieldless? I'd go Bane for the majority (maybe 7/10?). Normally Venom-Bane is at least a class-a-couple-tons.

Also, latest issue apparently has Bane get a venom that doesn't affect his intelligence negatively and may even boost it.

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
Venom pumped vs shieldless? I'd go Bane for the majority (maybe 7/10?). Normally Venom-Bane is at least a class-a-couple-tons.

Also, latest issue apparently has Bane get a venom that doesn't affect his intelligence negatively and may even boost it.

So hes basically Captain America. stick out tongue Serioulsy though Cap could lose.

Prep-Man
Bane is too durable and strong here.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane is too durable and strong here.

Uriel005
Bane is too durable and strong here. Cap's fists are counter hulk...

Nietzschean
Captain America pummels Bane

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Cap's fists are counter hulk...

Bad showing, but Cap has recently been beaten by guys who are outside his weight class. Not to say he couldn't win, but more often than not Bane would take him. At least 7/10. Supposedly this new thing Bane is on makes him more intelligent. And he's already a good strategist.

JakeTheBank
Bad showing, but Cap has recently been beaten by guys who are outside his weight class.

Like who?

Uriel005
Bad showing, but Cap has recently been beaten by guys who are outside his weight class. Not to say he couldn't win, but more often than not Bane would take him. At least 7/10. Supposedly this new thing Bane is on makes him more intelligent. And he's already a good strategist. bane was always intelligent. Also I think cap is naturally beyond peak human at this point and has the martial skill to boot.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Like who?

John Steele from what I saw in Secret Avengers.

Prep-Man
bane was always intelligent. Also I think cap is naturally beyond peak human at this point and has the martial skill to boot.

That's the point. He's already an accomplished strategist. Even his peers are surprised like Ra's and Deathstroke. This new stuff makes him even MORE intelligent. But I guess we'll have to wait and see what it actually does for him.

cdtm
Has Bane ever been KOed while on venom?

From what I've read, the real problem isn't his strength, but his infinite endurance and how hard it is to damage him.

Uriel005
That's the point. He's already an accomplished strategist. Even his peers are surprised like Ra's and Deathstroke. This new stuff makes him even MORE intelligent. But I guess we'll have to wait and see what it actually does for him. damn really. I mean Bane was already supposed to be a genius prison boy experiment. Gonna have to keep up with any encounters involving him in new universe then. Dammit Prep got me all excited now.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 damn really. I mean Bane was already supposed to be a genius prison boy experiment. Gonna have to keep up with any encounters involving him in new universe then. Dammit Prep got me all excited now.

i was falling asleep reading the current arc, because it is so average. but the end had a nice little twist.

Nietzschean
John Steele would beat down Bane too. laughing

Sr J-Bieb
Bane is too durable and strong here. I don't think anyone ever has proven too durable for Cap

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb I don't think anyone ever has proven too durable for Cap

i think the durability/strength advantage is too much even for cap. guysw on venom have shown some insane damage soak.

Sr J-Bieb
i think the durability/strength advantage is too much even for cap. guysw on venom have shown some insane damage soak. The guy's hurt Hulk, Iron Man, Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube, Spider Man, etc.

He's also taken beatings from them too.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The guy's hurt Hulk, Iron Man, Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube, Spider Man, etc.

He's also taken beatings from them too.

Well, Bane and Secret Six on Venom took on DC's heroes. They fell, but they were fighting a bunch of them. Bane also took Superbat's heat vision and blows.

Sr J-Bieb
Well, Bane and Secret Six on Venom took on DC's heroes. They fell, but they were fighting a bunch of them. Bane also took Superbat's heat vision and blows. Cap pretty much soloed the Wrecking Crew

CosmicComet
Cap wins with or without the shield.

Nietzschean
Well, Bane and Secret Six on Venom took on DC's heroes. They fell, but they were fighting a bunch of them. Bane also took Superbat's heat vision and blows. u dont think Batman being Batman he would hold back and not maim or kill hence Bane able to tank it?

Its what heralds tend to do when fighting a peak/olympic or low level meta hero/villain

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Nietzschean
u dont think Batman being Batman he would hold back and not maim or kill hence Bane able to tank it?

Its what heralds tend to do when fighting a peak/olympic or low level meta hero/villain

I don't know. Batman was pretty pissed.

Uriel005
i think the durability/strength advantage is too much even for cap. guysw on venom have shown some insane damage soak. Cap's damage soak is superior... civil war iron man beat down/any brick while on the avenger that gets a shot past his shield in >>> most things banes suffered.

Prep-Man
Cap's damage soak is superior... civil war iron man beat down/any brick while on the avenger that gets a shot past his shield in >>> most things banes suffered.

Bane has survived explosions that leveled entire buildings point blank, survived Superbat's attacks and easily survived a electric shock designed to kill metas. He's pretty hard to take down.

Placidity
Batman has gadgets, the environment and a weakness to exploit (the "mechanism" as mentioned in OP) if/when he was fighting Bane.

Capt doesn't have his shield or anything going for him. Probably all feats mentioned in this thread for Capt includes the use of the shield in some form. In a punch-on the odds are very much against Capt.

Q99
Originally posted by Placidity
Batman has gadgets, the environment and a weakness to exploit (the "mechanism" as mentioned in OP) if/when he was fighting Bane.

The op disallows messing with the mechanism, though. So no exploiting that.

godking
Very very difficult fight for steve.

Bane could get a slight advantage in wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.