Amp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which of these peeps need or deserve an amp and please describe what kind of amp you would give them.

Wolverine
Spiderman
Thing
Luke Cage
Iron fist
Captain America
Wonder Woman
Batman
Hulk
Thor
Beast

If I didn't include someone on this list that you think needs an amp, please include them.

kgkg
Thing needs to Family Man Hulk tier.

ozz81
Thor or RKT maybe amp him up to an abstact, high end cosmic or basically higher tier wise etc with the odin force making him virtually omnipotent a bit like SuperGod hercules , Eternity , LT etc..

kgkg
^ Serious?

Blair Wind
Iron Fist the Super Saiyan.

ozz81
Batman with an iron will soo strong etc better armour maybe indestructible to a certain extent

Stoic
The Thing needs to be able to revert to human form, and give him the ability to fire off concussive force beams from his hands, also he should be raised up a bit in the strength department.

Captain America should be a class ten due to the SSS mutating, which would also increase his life expectancy.

The Vision should be given a nanite body with many cool perks added to his abilities.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Which of these peeps need or deserve an amp and please describe what kind of amp you would give them.

Batman
Hulk Are you on the booze? How much more powerful could Bats and Hulk get? The slightest amp would turn them into God.

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
Are you on the booze? How much more powerful could Bats and Hulk get? The slightest amp would turn them into God.

Flight wouldn't be a bad amp for the Hulk.

carver9
Are you on the booze? How much more powerful could Bats and Hulk get? The slightest amp would turn them into God.

laughing out loud I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for the correction.

tsscls
I am on the booze. I'd give Batman a +1 amp on his BATKICKFTW, just so he could finally create an eleventh dimension (with his BATKICKFTW+1) to BATKICKFTW the hell out of. It only seems right.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol I love how no one selects the guy that clearly need the amp..poor beast lol.

Badabing
laughing out loud I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for the correction. stick out tongueOriginally posted by tsscls
I am on the booze. I'd give Batman a +1 amp on his BATKICKFTW, just so he could finally create an eleventh dimension (with his BATKICKFTW+1) to BATKICKFTW the hell out of. It only seems right. mmm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
lol I love how no one selects the guy that clearly need the amp..poor beast lol.

i don't see why he needs an amp. What do you want to do, make him smarter?

h1a8

Wolverine
Spiderman
Thing
Luke Cage
Iron fist
Captain America
Wonder Woman
Batman
Hulk
Thor
Beast

If I didn't include someone on this list that you think needs an amp, please include them.

Thing needs a strength and durability amp.

But I would like for Ironman to have an amp.
Prehaps a durability amp (secondary or primary adamantium or Uru armor) with a dimensional power source.

Johnny Storm needs a durability amp.

Storm needs a durability (or pre -cog warning) amp. Otherwise punisher can snipe her.

ozz81
beast probably adimantium infused bones high healing factor bit like wolvie...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
i don't see why he needs an amp. What do you want to do, make him smarter?
You don't? Beast is one of the biggest non factors in almost any fight he in. He would greatly benefit from increase in stats or additional powers. Make him smarter is the last thing I would do. Thats the one thing he ever been consistently good at is using his intellect. It his physicality and fighting ability that are never seeming to be very impressive.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ozz81
Thor or RKT maybe amp him up to an abstact, high end cosmic or basically higher tier wise etc with the odin force making him virtually omnipotent a bit like SuperGod hercules , Eternity , LT etc.. What?

iceman24567
lol I love how no one selects the guy that clearly need the amp..poor beast lol. laughing

carver9
You don't? Beast is one of the biggest non factors in almost any fight he in. He would greatly benefit from increase in stats or additional powers. Make him smarter is the last thing I would do. Thats the one thing he ever been consistently good at is using his intellect. It his physicality and fighting ability that are never seeming to be very impressive.

Beast already received a couple of amps. The guy outran a vehicle going about a hundred along with high fts of strength. I think you are underestimating the character a bit. I would give beast an increase in strength and that's about it.

-Pr-

I disagree. I think Beast does fine in most of the fights he's in, tbh.

Bouboumaster
Amping more Hulk would be stupid.

dmills
Definitely Grimm. I mean, you know its bad if you were actually rooting for him when he turned into Angrir lol.

Sr J-Bieb
Who's fighting in this thread created in the VS forum?

carver9
Leave my thread alone.

Sr J-Bieb
Leave my thread alone. I don't know how to respond to it, as my mind is attuned to respond with winners on this forum.

I guess Thing wins... ?

Damborgson
Originally posted by iceman24567
What? hes saying rkt should be put at supergod hercules levels. Fine by me. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't know how to respond to it, as my mind is attuned to respond with winners on this forum.

I guess Thing wins... ?

Lol.

Igniz
Originally posted by Damborgson
hes saying rkt should be put at supergod hercules levels. Fine by me. big grin

Only problem is he needs a threat at the same level as CK.

Also, Thing needs the ability to control or manipulate Rocks.Making him Rockinetic cool

JakeTheBank
No one needs an amp.

Dum Dum Dugan
I disagree. I think Beast does fine in most of the fights he's in, tbh.

What does he do in these fights worth note? When was the last time he did anything in a fight worth note? When he attacked danger that one time? Which was years ago. Then before that it was years before he did anything of note.

I like examples if you dont mind. Because I really dont see how modern Beast has done much of anything impressive in terms of fighting especially in last few years.

Newjak
Ares Marvel he needs an amp.

Make him stronger like whatever level you would put between Namor and Hercules. Make him super skilled as well has having the ability to alter weapons to release his godly energies from them as powerful attacks.

And flight to stick out tongue

Basically Marvels version of Wonder Woman stick out tongue

Juntai
I agree with the guy that said to amp Batman. >.>

Dum Dum Dugan
Beast already received a couple of amps.

Not really, and deff not to the level your about to suggest

The guy outran a vehicle going about a hundred along

Lets see some evidence.

If you provide any which i doubt, it will be from well over a decade ago.

with high fts of strength.

There not that high at all. Those very few high showings are not consistent and they have not been seen in well over a decade. Oh and the last time he clocked his strength in it was 1,200 pounds of force. Which is not impressive at all.

I think you are underestimating the character a bit. I would give beast an increase in strength and that's about it

No, i think I am being realistic. I think I base the character at his consistent levels and don't simply give him the benefit of the doubt because he looks like a monster. I think you don't look at his overall character showings. I think you focus on his highest showings (which are outliners) only and dont even take into account they happen well over a decade ago.

-Pr-
What does he do in these fights worth note? When was the last time he did anything in a fight worth note? When he attacked danger that one time? Which was years ago. Then before that it was years before he did anything of note.

I like examples if you dont mind. Because I really dont see how modern Beast has done much of anything impressive in terms of fighting especially in last few years.

I was talking about Danger and Wolverine, but considering the amount of fights Beast actually gets in to (which isn't a lot), I don't see how he's somehow lacking. He's not in the role of Wolverine or Cyclops, so it's not as if they rely on him as some sort of combat master or something.

Lord Feron
Ares (Marvel), Make him more durable and faster. Also give him some nice weapons like a sword that he can summon. Also give him unusual powers like being able to make people bloodlusted and put them under his control or something. Some kind of special power.

Rogue - Give her back mrs marvel like powers.

Human Torch - greater durability and speed

Invisible Woman - increase strength of her sheilds and what not. Like raise the island of manhattan or something put her near like classic magneto level.

Thing - greater strength and durability

Dum Dum Dugan

Mindship
Thing needs to be amped to where he was in Marvel's Silver Age: strongest there is, 2nd only to Hulk. This is what made their battles so classic.

Spider-Man: amp him either in overall power/speed or fighting skills. It should be a no-brainer that he would defeat the likes or caliber of a Captain America or Wolverine.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak
Ares Marvel he needs an amp.

Make him stronger like whatever level you would put between Namor and Hercules. Make him super skilled as well has having the ability to alter weapons to release his godly energies from them as powerful attacks.

And flight to stick out tongue

Basically Marvels version of Wonder Woman stick out tongue

agreed but idk about flight

Dum Dum Dugan
lol Ares flying around. That just look funny.

-Pr-

Dum Dum Dugan
So he got beaten by three of the top guys in Marvel. That's not really something to be ashamed of. Again, it points to his role within a team.

It is when he doesent even out up a fight.

I don't believe it's as many as you would like to claim.

I think you would be very surprised if you saw the total of onpannel fights he has been in

Being the weakest combatant on a team doesn't make him the weakest member, though, which is my point. His primary role is one of intelligence, somewhere where he isn't really lacking, so I don't see the need for an amp, .

I agree if thats all you want him for is to be the science guy. I believe I said as much in one of my other post. But if you want him to be any sort of relevant combatant, he needs an upgrade.

especially when he's shown an ability to use said intelligence in a combat role

Can you give some examples please, so i can better understand what you are suggesting?

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
agreed but idk about flight Maybe the lfight would be too much, but at least something he can use to get around, like being able to teleport or something like that.

-Pr-
It is when he doesent even out up a fight.

I think you would be very surprised if you saw the total of onpannel fights he has been in

I agree if thats all you want him for is to be the science guy. I believe I said as much in one of my other post. But if you want him to be any sort of relevant combatant, he needs an upgrade.

Can you give some examples please, so i can better understand what you are suggesting?

He's not putting up a fight? So he's not trying?

I have erm, at least to a decent majority.

And that's where we disagree, because I think he's already a relevant combatant using his brain and whatnot.

Dum Dum Dugan
He's not putting up a fight? So he's not trying?

Oh no, he trying, he just not good enough. he got beat down by all three with ease

I have erm, at least to a decent majority.
How many onpannel fights do u think Beast has been in?

And that's where we disagree, because I think he's already a relevant combatant using his brain and whatnot.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak
Maybe the lfight would be too much, but at least something he can use to get around, like being able to teleport or something like that.

Opening portals would be cool.

Parmaniac
Isn't a fight between Beasta nd Wolverine coming up? I think I saw a preview.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't a fight between Beasta nd Wolverine coming up? I think I saw a preview.
I dont think so. Seems unlikely. I mean beast is on Wolverine team. Not sure why on earth they would fight. It not like Beast is gunna be siding with scot at all. That be a cold day in hell before he does that anytime soon.

Parmaniac
I dont think so. Seems unlikely. I mean beast is on Wolverine team. Not sure why on earth they would fight. It not like Beast is gunna be siding with scot at all. That be a cold day in hell before he does that anytime soon.
Hm seems that you're right I was pretty sure that I saw a preview in a Marvel Previews issue, I found several match ups.

http://alphacomics.ca/category/avengers-vs-x-men/

I'm kinda disappointed in the Spider-man match-up, realistically there's nothing he can do...

Cogito
Originally posted by Stoic
Flight wouldn't be a bad amp for the Hulk.

Are you on the booze?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.