Zeus vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
Galactus has come to consume Olympus out of spite for their encounter in Chaos War, Zeus will stop at nothing to send him packing.

Who wins?

carver9
What are you trying to prove? You know these are bait threads right?

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by carver9
What are you trying to prove? You know these are bait threads right? What am I trying to prove and how is this a bait thread?

Do you make a habit of complaining at every thread made?

DarkOdin
IF it just Zeus verse Galactus pretty much the same outcome wiht Odin and Galactus , However If it is all Olympus , Then Olympus. They have 3 to 4 skyfathers plus a bunch high heralds umlike Asgard

JakeTheBank
Zeus staves him off with a headbutt.

rotiart
Originally posted by DarkOdin
IF it just Zeus verse Galactus pretty much the same outcome wiht Odin and Galactus , However If it is all Olympus , Then Olympus. They have 3 to 4 skyfathers plus a bunch high heralds umlike Asgard

Olympus has 3-4 sky fathers?
Besides Zeus who are you talking about?

Mindset
Hercules and his two fists.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Mindset
Hercules and his two fists. thumb up hahaha

Bouboumaster
Galactus and his fensy helmett wins hit, by headbutting the shit out of every opponents that comes in his way.

Astanax
Galactus would win. People complain about him jobbing but he doesn't fight for his ego; he fights to survive. And when his power levels are running too low he has no choice but to flee. That's the only way he would leave the fight. If he's really hungry and does what he did in Annihilation when he let out that radial blast that destroyed a couple of start systems, then in hindsight that would be dumb....but you get my point. Plus he has higher showings!...discount his low showings because that's too easy. PIS and such..

carver9
Zeus 6/10 depending on the version of Galactus he is fighting.

quanchi112
Zeus 6/10 depending on the version of Galactus he is fighting. Based on what ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Based on their last encounter.

quanchi112
Based on their last encounter. That wasn't under Zeus' power.

carver9
That wasn't under Zeus' power.

The writer stated Zeus had a "small" amp. It took one blast to drop Galactus...with the SMALL amp gone, he would just have to one up on his blast and take him out with two.

Zeus is a Beast.

quanchi112
The writer stated Zeus had a "small" amp. It took one blast to drop Galactus...with the SMALL amp gone, he would just have to one up on his blast and take him out with two.

Zeus is a Beast. An amp is still an amp. Zeus is Odin's equal in terms of power and he can't best Galactus under normal conditions. Sorry.

lilshogun
I was about to say the same. LOLOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus staves him off with a headbutt.

carver9
An amp is still an amp. Zeus is Odin's equal in terms of power and he can't best Galactus under normal conditions. Sorry.

A small irrelevant amp. Zeus 2 shot him. One blast dropped Galactus...imagine what 2 would do.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rotiart
Olympus has 3-4 sky fathers?
Besides Zeus who are you talking about?

He's referring to Poseidon and Hades. But i would say they were translevel beings not skyfathers.

Batman-Prime
The Titans are imprisoned too, if he can use their power... Galactus still should win.

Tar-Antado
Galactus scarfs dpwn Olympus like a baklava.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus still owns heras universe were chaos king is, he can unleash him and kill galactus..

quanchi112
A small irrelevant amp. Zeus 2 shot him. One blast dropped Galactus...imagine what 2 would do. It wasn't irrelevant and it was still an amp. You have no proof like always. Galactus ftw.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Titans are imprisoned too, if he can use their power... Galactus still should win.

the titans would help the olympians as much as the frost giants would help the asgardians

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
the titans would help the olympians as much as the frost giants would help the asgardians A lot?

brownqk
Galactus rather easily....

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's referring to Poseidon and Hades. But i would say they were translevel beings not skyfathers. and Hera to boot granted the big 3 are supposed to be equals and Hera is prett danm powerfull herself.

But i would ranked the others around the low-skyfather level

DarkOdin
It wasn't irrelevant and it was still an amp. You have no proof like always. Galactus ftw. Ihave to arge with Quan here. First off yes Zeus was ampped so we have no clue how he really fared.

Know We saw Thor was able to produce lighting capable of hurt Chaos king at his peak.

So yes Zeus should be able to bring Galactus to his knees with a huge bolt of lighting bolt. However galactus was about to fed so we know he was not wha i would called his avrage power level well fed.

So we have an amped Zeus. verus a no so well fed galactus.

We so Odin go at Galactus and do ok but it was clear Galactus was going to beat Odin without some amp or help.

SO IF assume Zeus is equal to Odin HE might be able to get a 1 or 2 at best by something like Odin TK or Galactus underestimating him but that is and slime chance that could happned any way

zeel
galactus wins np. unless hes starving.

Colossus-Big C
Hera can create entire constillations under her own power, twas stated by zeus himself in the recent incredible herc before it ended.

Power Cosmic II

Zeus is a Beast.

No he didn't. Go find the actual quote and you'll realize you're flat out wrong.

If anything, it was Zeus' power that was marginalized since Pak stated that "he's still Zeus" i.e., not ALL of the power is Chaos King's.

A small irrelevant amp. Zeus 2 shot him. One blast dropped Galactus...imagine what 2 would do.

Utterly inaccurate. Go read the quote.

CosmicComet
Pak said you shouldn't take the feat away from Zeus just because the Chaos King had some influence, he said its still Zeus, and we haven't seen him use his full power before, or something to that affect.

Without Chaos King, it might have taken, I dunno, 2 or 3 more thunderbolts instead or something, but Pak sure as hell didn't make it sound like a whole lot.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hera can create entire constillations under her own power, twas stated by zeus himself in the recent incredible herc before it ended.

Aren't gods known for embellishing stories? I'm pretty sure Herc didn't literally support the heavens either.

Tar-Antado
Unless Zeus is significantly more powerful than Odin, then he ain't winning against Galactus.

carver9
What does this mean?

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0306/07/m4.jpg

Slaanesh
Odin, his equals can't beat Galactus..Zues won't do any better..

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Pak said you shouldn't take the feat away from Zeus just because the Chaos King had some influence, he said its still Zeus, and we haven't seen him use his full power before, or something to that affect.

Without Chaos King, it might have taken, I dunno, 2 or 3 more thunderbolts instead or something, but Pak sure as hell didn't make it sound like a whole lot.

No. I will prove myself right and find the quote since yall are way too lazy to back up your own words with the actual evidence.

"So don't take it all away from Zeus"=/= "most of that was Zeus' power" as people are fallaciously claiming.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves. A Mikabosh-amped Zeus struck down a hungry Galactus with 1 super bolt that it took Big G all of 1 page to recover from. rolling on floor laughing

Bouboumaster
A fool unleashed the fury of Power Comisc II.

He's coming for you.

CosmicComet
I appreciate digging up the quote Power Cosmic, thanks for proving that what I stated/paraphrased from memory was completely correct.

Yep. Only 'some' of it was Chao King's power and Pak said Galactus meant that Zeus was 'a little stronger' than the average skyfather, just as the quote said, and that Zeus was actually using his full might there.

Yep.

Thanks a lot for your help. smile

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I appreciate digging up the quote Power Cosmic, thanks for proving that what I stated/paraphrased from memory was completely correct.

Yep. Only 'some' of it was Chao King's power and Pak said Galactus meant that Zeus was 'a little stronger' than the average skyfather, just as the quote said, and that Zeus was actually using his full might there.

Yep.

Thanks a lot for your help. smile

That is EXACTLY what he is saying. It seems like it was majority Zeus doing (his statement of saying "don't take it all away from Zeus...its been a while since he used his full power"wink. Zeus one shotted his a** and without Chaos King...the small amp he did receive, it would probably take two bolts of lightning to achieve the same effect.

Zeus wins this 6/10.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Lord Feron
Anyone else think Galactus is jobbing too much? I mean i love that he is more involved in the events of the MU but the dude is not being portrayed right.

Lord Feron
That is EXACTLY what he is saying. It seems like it was majority Zeus doing (his statement of saying "don't take it all away from Zeus...its been a while since he used his full power"wink. Zeus one shotted his a** and without Chaos King...the small amp he did receive, it would probably take two bolts of lightning to achieve the same effect.

Zeus wins this 6/10.

Well i always thought like the "small amp" was like CK giving like a small portion of his power to Zues like a .1% of a multiversal beings who killed army of gods. I mean even if it was a small amp, it was a small amp compared to what CK could of given to Zues.

I also don't think there would be anyway to determine how powerful the amp was in reference to Zues own power because i thought it was a small amp in reference to the beastly CK power. Also we really can't know for sure how many shots of lighting or attacks it would take to put down galactus or how Zues normal durability would have stacked against Galactus's blasts.

I feel that Zues would do as good or slightly worse than odin. So galactus for the majority for me.

Astanax
It's not really fair to use Galactus in VS threads anymore...when he does get "defeated" it's usually with one big shot and then he doesn't even try after that. We know what he's done in the past, but always use his low showings. Galactus ftw. dumb writers

Power Cosmic II

Zeus wins this 6/10.

This is absurd. You don't preface a statement with "don't take it all away from Zeus" if your intent was to have Zeus supplying the majority of the power from the beginning. If it were, then there is no need for the statement in the first place.

Instead you would have a disclaimer of "actually Zeus is doing much of that under his own power" instead of "don't marginalize Zeus entirely"

Completely unimpressive that an amped Zeus couldn't even KO a hungry Galactus.

I mean, at least Odin knocked Galactus down to earth. What did Zeus's "fully fury" do to a hungry Galactus? Stagger him to his knees only for G to stand up the very next page? It's quite pathetic when juxtaposed with Odin's feat.

PillarofOsiris
WTF? Really? Assuming Galactus isn't starving this is a ridiculous thread.

OneDumbG0
It's difficult even seeing Zeus briefly knocking out Galactus here. Galactus is pissed and likely actively fighting instead of just standing around and there's no high herald crashing into Galactus' head this time around.

Galactus 9/10.

Colossus-Big C
depends on how much of an amp he had when he beat galactus in 2011

DTM
Ill give a pretty solid win to Galactus, definately against just Zeus, and a bit less so against him and all of Olympus. To me, Zeus is a God of earth, Galactus is a God of the universe. Their power levels and scales are not comparable, which I believe has been proven time and again.

Sundipped
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WTF? Really? Assuming Galactus isn't starving this is a ridiculous thread.

Cosigned

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1510974-chaos_war__3_011_super.jpg

Power Cosmic II
^Pathetically terrible. An amped Zeus' "full fury" can't even KO a hungry Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
^Pathetically terrible. An amped Zeus' "full fury" can't even KO a hungry Galactus. before you reply to my post I agree galactus> normal zeus and wins this thread.

With that said...
laughing Lol at zeus "full fury" it was a casual attack ,zeus had no facial expression the entire time, zeus stopped because galactus was Down.i really believe if mikaboshi wanted galactus dead he would of done it through zeus.
Galactus cant really be KOed by the way, he is a cosmic entity.

DTM
I always got from that that CK was hiding inside Zeus at that point, almost that that blast was more CK than Zeus (and CK was an Eternity level being, more powerful than Galactus, and as such that feat doesnt hold water for me in a normal Zeus vs. Galactus debate).

deathlife
Zeus.

Just because Galactus purple helmet looks stupid.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
before you reply to my post I agree galactus> normal zeus and wins this thread.

With that said...
laughing Lol at zeus "full fury" it was a casual attack ,zeus had no facial expression the entire time, zeus stopped because galactus was Down.i really believe if mikaboshi wanted galactus dead he would of done it through zeus.
Galactus cant really be KOed by the way, he is a cosmic entity.

why don't you post the scan of ares warning everyone

hunbu04
You gyus are forgetting one important thing show is was zeus full fury with a little amped from the chaos king but the Skyfather was still not at full power. As everyone here remember in chaos war 4 Athena still had control of the Divine Thunderbolt. which is atleast half of Zeus power.

On another note this fight end just like the one with Odin ended.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by hunbu04
You gyus are forgetting one important thing show is was zeus full fury with a little amped from the chaos king but the Skyfather was still not at full power. As everyone here remember in chaos war 4 Athena still had control of the Divine Thunderbolt. which is atleast half of Zeus power.

On another note this fight end just like the one with Odin ended.

And that Galactus was hungry, CK was inside Zeus, and CK amped Ares (who was the only one CK left with his mind untouched) was able to match Skyfather Hercules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.