Breakers V.S. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Team 1
Nul: Breaker of Worlds
Skirn: Breaker of Men
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans
Mokk: Breaker of Faith
Greithoth: Breaker of Wills
Angir: Breaker of Souls
Kuurth: Breaker of Stone (full power)

V.S.
Team 2
DCnU's
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
GL Hal
Aquaman
Cyborg
Hawkman

No BFR

Round 1 - Normal fight

Round 2 - Team 1 gets The Serpent and team 2 gets Supergirl (DCnU), Superboy (DCnU), Captain Atom (DCnU) But set is in a populated Manhattan.

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team 1
Nul: Breaker of Worlds
Skirn: Breaker of Men
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans
Mokk: Breaker of Faith
Greithoth: Breaker of Wills
Angir: Breaker of Souls
Kuurth: Breaker of Stone (full power)

V.S.
Team 2
DCnU's
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
GL Hal
Aquaman
Cyborg
Hawkman

No BFR

Round 1 - Normal fight

Round 2 - Team 1 gets The Serpent and team 2 gets Supergirl (DCnU), Superboy (DCnU), Captain Atom (DCnU) But set is in a populated Manhattan.

Round 1 goes to JLA, though don't ask me how they handle Kuurth. Kuurth never did anything offensively, so I don't know how he hurts the JLA either.

Round 2 goes to the JLA. The Serpent wasn't really that impressive IMO, and Captain Atom is beast.

Newjak
I honestly can not for the life me see how anyone Herald level or under is going to deal with Kuurth full-powered maybe Black Alice erm

The guy was seemingly operating on classic level Juggernaut power level + all the extras he got from the Serpent.

He didn't have any of his old weaknesses, like BFR or Mind Rape.

Lord Feron
Think is a good fight there are a few one team 2 that prob can't withstand more than a few hits from the likes of juggs,hulk, thing also gargoyle stone stare should affect most of the team. So yeah would be interesting how how they would deal with Team 1.

Cogito
Ahem, I retract my earlier statement. I did not see that the standard JLA roster is DCnU.

They need more time/feats to compete here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.