Crime Syndicate vs Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
No holds barred fight to the death.
Dark Avengers: Iron Patriot, Ms Marvel, Aries, Sentry/Void, Hawkeye, Wolverine

vs

Crime Syndicate: Ultraman, Super Woman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring

Q99
Crime Syndicate butchers everyone but Sentry.

You've got four herald levels in Ultraman, Super Woman, Power Ring, and Johnny Quick.

Ultraman aims for Sentry while the rest of the CSA rip through the rest of the DA, and then they all pile on Sentry.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Crime Syndicate butchers everyone but Sentry.

You've got four herald levels in Ultraman, Super Woman, Power Ring, and Johnny Quick.

Ultraman aims for Sentry while the rest of the CSA rip through the rest of the DA, and then they all pile on Sentry.

With what Sentry did to Owen, I doubt that the Crime Syndicate stands much of a chance in this fight.

Q99
I wonder if the 'lasso of submission' would work.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Stoic
With what Sentry did to Owen, I doubt that the Crime Syndicate stands much of a chance in this fight.

agreed, but thats only if he used his powers like that........which I doubt would be the case.

typicasl depiction of Sentry would have him likely waste time physically pounding on UM, leaving OM time to think about how to take the guy out; the rest of the D.A.'s would likely be beaten, altho I think Moonstone/Ms Marvel would give any of them a good fight.

Osborn gets punked tho, no matter wat. big grin

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.