fantastic four vs the blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win with no prep?

Glorificus
Sue solos.

Bouboumaster
Sue or Johnny Solo

Uriel005
Yeah blob isn't fireproof... nor is he immune to the oxygen being burned out of the air and suffocating to death/bubble of tk choking him to death,

the ninjak
Johnny can cause Internal Combustion now too.

Ewwwwwww.

tkitna
Can the Blob even beat any of them? laughing out loud

Uriel005
Originally posted by tkitna
Can the Blob even beat any of them? laughing out loud mebe thing depending on if it's classic near invulnerable and absolutely unmoveable blob.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tkitna
Can the Blob even beat any of them? laughing out loud

Maybe if Reed fight like a retard...

He can't win against Thing (I don't think Thing can win too, but Blob sure as hell don't outbox Thing)

janus77
Sue on Blob ... sounds like the next logical step on from 2 girls 1 cup.

the ninjak
Sue: Bubble around the head.
Johnny: Internal Combustion.
Reed: Suffocation by wrapping around his head.
Ben: Against classic Blob will be a problem. What if he just jumps on his upper body and just starts pounding on his skull?

Thing needs the upgrade he deserves.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Maybe if Reed fight like a retard... disregard the last panels cause blob can't do that

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rvh1wd5.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rvh2zh1.jpg

quanchi112
FF win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
disregard the last panels cause blob can't do that

laughing out loud That's the very issue I was thinking about when I imagined the fight with the Blob.

SamZED
Since when can Reed stretch without a limit?

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Since when can Reed stretch without a limit?

90's Reed had pretty good stretch limits. I remember reading in a comic only his brain and heart weren't completely stretchable.

basilisk
Sue puts a dome around Blob and Johnny, and Johnny goes nova inside it. Reed laughs at it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.