21 Jump Street - Finger Popping Clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammygee
In the action-comedy 21 Jump Street, Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they go undercover in a local high school to investigate a dangerous drug ring. As they trade in their guns for backpacks, they realise they must confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZvhQwN2oZE

Posted for Sony Pictures.

Robtard
Looks like complete shit.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks like complete shit. you said the same thing about Chronicle. sneer

Kazenji
Looks okay the movie of the tv show......even tho i have'nt seen a great deal of the show

RLoKtb4c4W0

-Pr-
Looks awesome.

the ninjak
Yeah I reckon this film is gonna be funny.

steverules_2
Doesn't look too bad

Hermoine02
I don't like it.

SORRY

swill388
Many many thanks Kazenji for the video posting on this thread.

Kazenji
Can't bothered starting another thread for 21 Jump Street movie so i'll use this one

back from seeing this movie and it was a pretty good. Haven't see much of the tv show it was based on but i enjoyed the movie. it was good how they introduced Johnny Depp's character cameo and his partner from the show

8/10

Esau Cairn
I honestly can't stand Jonah Hill.

Whoever convinced him that he was funny & could act...SHOULD BE SHOT!

Kazenji
That's the thing with comedy everyone has their taste's for it such as the movies from Wes Anderson some people find his movies funny, Well i don't.

siriuswriter
Johnny Depp and actors/actresses of his ilk are so good at doing the cameo bits, to remember when.

super pr*xy
saw it, liked it.. thought it was funny..

Kazenji
I liked how they did the movie with the Jump Street building from the show being shut down for so many years and then someone decides to get it going again.

Myth
I liked the movie. Funniest movie I've seen in theaters since Hot Tub Time Machine. 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.