Iron Fist vs Kratos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Both combatants are bloodlusted...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Stoic
Kratos is just too badass for Danny.

Dream Stuff
What does Kratos get in terms of equipment or powers, normally?

From what I know of him, Kratos isn't fast enough to contend with Iron Fist in hth. But he is durable enough to take Danny's best hits and strong enough to tear him in two if he eventually gets a hand on him.

Against Kratos with some powers, Danny doesn't even put up a fight.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
What does Kratos get in terms of equipment or powers, normally?

From what I know of him, Kratos isn't fast enough to contend with Iron Fist in hth. But he is durable enough to take Danny's best hits and strong enough to tear him in two if he eventually gets a hand on him.

Against Kratos with some powers, Danny doesn't even put up a fight.

Kratos has standard equipment; Blades of Chaos and the Sword of Olympus...

As pertains speed, Kratos is fast enough to deal with Hermes...so I think he is very capable of dealing with Iron Fists speed as well.

Stoic
Kratos would cut the bacon off of his back, in this scenario. Those blades would end this faster than Danny could say Luke, and Kratos is just as bad as Lobo when it comes to killing with impunity.

Uriel005
Yeah... Kratos isn't the fastest but he doesn't really need to be. Has the durability and raw strength to take on titans and zeus... If we wanna call that feeb a skyfather this is horribly one sided.

Kazenji
I'm guessing were only basing Kratos's feat on that mini that got done and not what we've seen in the games.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
As pertains speed, Kratos is fast enough to deal with Hermes...so I think he is very capable of dealing with Iron Fists speed as well.

Eh, despite his reputation, Hermes doesn't actually look as fast as I thought. Maybe around low-end Iron Fist/Spider-Man speed. And he was running circles around him, landing blows considerably weaker than Danny puts out with zero skill to speak of. Danny might actually manage 3/10 here, provided he's smart enough not to test Kratos' strength.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Eh, despite his reputation, Hermes doesn't actually look as fast as I thought. Maybe around low-end Iron Fist/Spider-Man speed. And he was running circles around him, landing blows considerably weaker than Danny puts out with zero skill to speak of. Danny might actually manage 3/10 here, provided he's smart enough not to test Kratos' strength.

Hermes is fast enough to run up a several mile long vertical chain, and fast enough to run past a mountain in the horizon and fill up 6 goblets of wine all in a few seconds.

And no, Hermes never hit Kratos. There was not cutscene showing this. Kratos did hit Hermes several times though, as Hermes himself was complaining about during the fight "unfair kratos no hitting!"

Kratos was also fast enough to block and deflect Zeus' lightning, and this lightning was fast enough to travel from Mt Olympus to Egypt in less than a second.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hermes is fast enough to run up a several mile long vertical chain, and fast enough to run past a mountain in the horizon and fill up 6 goblets of wine all in a few seconds.

Oh, I didn't see that. That's pretty legit, then.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Stoic
Kratos would cut the bacon off of his back, in this scenario. Those blades would end this faster than Danny could say Luke, and Kratos is just as bad as Lobo when it comes to killing with impunity.

Forget about the blades. I heard somebody mention The Blade of Olympus being admissible. If so, IF is finished for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.