WWH vs King Thor H2H/Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
KT can only use his hammer from striking

Who wins?

psycho gundam
bait thread is bait

inb4: iceman, nihilist, quan, stoic, janus, and carver who can't resist tearing into each other over this type of thread tailor made to get them going at it. do yourselves a favor and avoid this shit.

janus77
but ... I want to know what a "slufest" is.
Sounds like some distant cousin of sleighing or something.

Mistress-Death
More or less every thread is bait as most posters like characters invloved in threads.

Can't poster just get on with it without acting like kids

DarkSaint85
This IS a bait thread, in that its designed to lure people in.

That said, I do not think that its wrong - wasn't there to be a battlezone on this, but nobody dared step up for WWH?

In any case, Thor wins.

Cogito
Spite

JakeTheBank
King Thor.

Stoic
Split

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Split laughing out loud laughing out loud You really have no idea who King Thor is. King Thor rapestomps him. There's no way for Hulk to win. None.

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud You really have no idea who King Thor is. King Thor rapestomps him. There's no way for Hulk to win. None.
Hulk beats him to death with the limbs he rips off of Thanos's corpse.

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
bait thread is bait

inb4: iceman, nihilist, quan, stoic, janus, and carver who can't resist tearing into each other over this type of thread tailor made to get them going at it. do yourselves a favor and avoid this shit.

laughing out loud thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk beats him to death with the limbs he rips off of Thanos's corpse. Why bring up another guy who can beat on the Hulk. Haven't you done enough to the Hulk today ?

carver9
Hulk wins.

Damborgson
Major spite in favor of KT.

Igniz
King Thor does what Zeus did to Hulk cool

Nihilist
King Thor, very easy.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Igniz
King Thor does what Zeus did to Hulk cool Originally posted by Nihilist
King Thor, very easy.

http://images.apparently-not.com/gif/bones-boothdance.gif

Nihilist
haha, is that from Bones?

Damborgson
Idk. Thought it fit the moment though big grin

Mshinu
Spite, you should match King Thor against someone who could at least give him a fight, like Thanos.

Anyway KT beats the shit and the HF outa Hulkie Boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins. Based on ?

carver9
Based on ?

Being stronger. This version of Thor stalemated for hrs against Savage Hulk and Thing, WWH had people resembling/more powerful than those two in fear of even touching him. Then WWH told them right in their face that they can't stop him.

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Spite, you should match King Thor against someone who could at least give him a fight, like Thanos.

Anyway KT beats the shit and the HF outa Hulkie Boy.

Wasn't you one of the peeps that said Superboy could beat WWH? LOL.

-Pr-
Editing title, because every time i read this on the thread list I swear I see the word "Slutfest".

jalek moye
Being stronger. This version of Thor stalemated for hrs against Savage Hulk and Thing, WWH had people resembling/more powerful than those two in fear of even touching him. Then WWH told them right in their face that they can't stop him.

He fought Hulk and Thing after losing his amp, and with one arm. If he had his full power, he would have punched right through them

-Pr-
resembling/more powerful

Like?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Like?

An amped Skaar and the entire Avengers that consisted of...

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

These peeps are more powerful than Savage Hulk and Thing.

jalek moye

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

These peeps are more powerful than Savage Hulk and Thing. Hulk and Thing could take that team

Savage Hulk can beat Skaar

and once again The Thor that killed hulk and Thing had lost his odin power. He was classic thor again. Not the King Thor in this thread (who has his power)

-Pr-

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

You could easily argue that most high heralds, and even some mids (maybe even some lows), would beat that team.

Come on.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Hulk and Thing could take that team (if u take thing off of it of course)

Savage Hulk can beat Skaar

and once again The Thor that killed hulk and Thing had lost his odin power. He was classic thor again. Not the King Thor in this thread (who has his power)

Thing was on the team that I named and that version of Skaar would give Savage Hulk a HELL of a fight. I don't think Savage Hulk would have been awake from the first punch WWH withstood.

That wasn't Classic Thor they was fighting. Strange didn't take all of his power, he took what he could.

jalek moye
Thing was on the team that I named and that version of Skaar would give Savage Hulk a HELL of a fight. I don't think Savage Hulk would have been awake from the first punch WWH withstood.

That wasn't Classic Thor they was fighting. Strange didn't take all of his power, he took what he could.

He took the Odin power which is what Thor had used to get that powerful. Take it away and hes way less powerful since he only has his natural power level

carver9
You could easily argue that most high heralds, and even some mids (maybe even some lows), would beat that team.

Come on.

Depending on how they fight. If they fight in a CIS fashion...I would give that version of Skaar a majority against any Herald. He amped himself physically off of the planet (and Hulks kinetic energy from his footsteps). Ms. Marvel and War Machine is a beast as well and Thing has done well against Heralds. Hulk had these people in fear of even approaching him.

Mshinu
Wasn't you one of the peeps that said Superboy could beat WWH? LOL.

Can`t recall ever having made that claim. And some time ago you accused me of disrespecting Hulkie Boy by saying Spidey could take him, which obvioulsly is downright silly. Your mind is playing tricks on you carv, seeing Hulk haters everywhere. WWH getting stomped by KT is nothing to be ashamed of, he plays on another level entirely.

carver9
He took the Odin power which is what Thor had used to get that powerful. Take it away and hes way less powerful since he only has his natural power level

He took the amulet which did depower him but from the way it appeared, seem as if he stored some of that power within himself.

carver9
Can`t recall ever having made that claim. Your mind is playing tricks on you carv, seeing Hulk haters everywhere. WW Hulkie Boy getting stomped by KT is nothing to be ashamed of, he plays on another level entirely.

Lol...been a while since I've debated against you. Trust me, you don't want none of this. stick out tongue

Mshinu
Lol...been a while since I've debated against you. Trust me, you don't want none of this. stick out tongue

Using the word "debated" loosely I see. If you are going to argue WW Hulkie Boy can beat KT I`ll leave you to your gamma-laced koolaid induced illusions.

carver9
Using the word "debated" loosely I see. If you are going to argue WW Hulkie Boy can beat KT I`ll leave you to your gamma-laced koolaid induced illusions.

Lol...whats wrong with green Koolaid?

WWH wins 7/10

-Pr-
Depending on how they fight. If they fight in a CIS fashion...I would give that version of Skaar a majority against any Herald. He amped himself physically off of the planet (and Hulks kinetic energy from his footsteps). Ms. Marvel and War Machine is a beast as well and Thing has done well against Heralds. Hulk had these people in fear of even approaching him.

I could make the same argument for a dozen people. They're still gheralds.

DarkSaint85
Woah woah woah (sweet child o mine!!!)

So you're either saying Ms Marvel, frickin' War Machine, Spiderman, Reed and IW are more powerful than Savage Hulk????? Really???

Spiderman??? War Machine, the guy who has lasers and guns? The Reed that we saw in WWH (i.e. the Reed who doesn't pull out Galactus hurting weapons, but instead builds a love ray)??

carver9
I could make the same argument for a dozen people. They're still gheralds.

But you are missing my point. This version of Thor got stalemated for hours against people weaker than this team. The team that was in front of WWH didnt even have the courage to approach him.

By the way, I would still give this version of Skaar the majority against any Herald (watch someone make a thread with this Skaar since I said this...I'm so loved).

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

So you're either saying Ms Marvel, frickin' War Machine, Spiderman, Reed and IW are more powerful than Savage Hulk????? Really???

Spiderman??? War Machine, the guy who has lasers and guns? The Reed that we saw in WWH (i.e. the Reed who doesn't pull out Galactus hurting weapons, but instead builds a love ray)??

I said SKAAR is more powerful than Savage Hulk and the rest is more powerful than Thing.

DarkSaint85
I said SKAAR is more powerful than Savage Hulk and the rest is more powerful than Thing.

You did? Where?

-Pr-
But you are missing my point. This version of Thor got stalemated for hours against people weaker than this team. The team that was in front of WWH didnt even have the courage to approach him.

By the way, I would still give this version of Skaar the majority against any Herald (watch someone make a thread with this Skaar since I said this...I'm so loved).

I'm not; your logic just isn't as solid as you think it is, and ABC logic is against the debating template, which you're supposed to know.

carver9
I'm not; your logic just isn't as solid as you think it is, and ABC logic is against the debating template, which you're supposed to know.

But it isn't ABC logic if both fought similar people.

carver9
You did? Where?

Reread my posts. I included Skaar for a reason.

Fifthchild
He fought Hulk and Thing after losing his amp, and with one arm. If he had his full power, he would have punched right through them

He had both arms when he started fighting them though one of them had been cut at the wrist IIRC by Wolverine. After the battle it was torn off at the upper bicep.

Also, though this always causes controversy, Jurgens was asked in an interview about if it was normal Thor who fought Hulk and Thing or if he still had some Odinforce and he indicated that this Thor still had at least some Odinforce. You can take that as something that directly contradicts the story, something that clarifies the story, or whatever.

As for this fight I think WWH has a very decent shot at it, depending on what parts of continuity you want to emphasise (esp Jurgens stuff vs more recent JMS stuff). King Thor never looked that great against Rulk even early in the fight where i dont imagine much if any draining of the Odinpower had happened yet. In fact Rulk took his opening two handed Mjolnir smash to the face with a smile.

abhilegend

They are more powerful untill the next time carver brings savage hulk destroying a dimension by a thunderclap.durhulk

carver9

Lol...I just reread your post...hilarious.

By the way, you are underestimating War Machine.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
They are more powerful untill the next time carver brings savage hulk destroying a dimension by a thunderclap.durhulk

Hush it. mad

-Pr-
But it isn't ABC logic if both fought similar people.

Your logic is ABC logic.

Not the fact that they fought similar people.

DarkSaint85
All I saw was:

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

And:

WWH had people resembling/more powerful than those two in fear of even touching him. Then WWH told them right in their face that they can't stop him.

And:

Nothing about Skaar-Hulk and Thing-Team matchups, but I guess you could argue that one had to read between the lines. But since you included Thing on the team list, then yes, Team incl. Ben > Ben on his own, hell, Aunt May+Ben would be more poweful physically than Ben on his own.....

Hence why I assumed it was Team>Savage Hulk, and the two Ben's cancelling each other out.

And no, I don't think I'm underestimating Rhodey's chances. Especially agaisnt Savage Hulk here.

abhilegend
Hush it. mad
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/My%20photos/Lulz/rsz_1mcp-75-26.jpg

Cogito
Editing title, because every time i read this on the thread list I swear I see the word "Slutfest".

Spite against Thor then sneer

JakeTheBank
lol @ Carver's spin attempt. I suggest rereading the Reigning.

King Thor early into his career was able to dent Cap's shield with a Mjolnir strike due to the Odin Force. coursing through him. Hulk would get messed up.

quanchi112
Being stronger. This version of Thor stalemated for hrs against Savage Hulk and Thing, WWH had people resembling/more powerful than those two in fear of even touching him. Then WWH told them right in their face that they can't stop him. That was King Thor minus the Odinpower. King Thor also didn't just take on Hulk and he still came out on top while being depowered to classic levels and injured.

King Thor at full power killed Wolverine easily. WW Hulk had to hit him repeatedly to do anything.

King Thor also didn't have his war hammer at the time of the Hulk/Thing attack.

He has his war hammer and the odinforce.

King Thor can behead him any time he wants.

WW Hulk couldn't hold King Thor's jockstrap.

Lord Feron
King Thor

carver9
That was King Thor minus the Odinpower. King Thor also didn't just take on Hulk and he still came out on top while being depowered to classic levels and injured.

King Thor at full power killed Wolverine easily. WW Hulk had to hit him repeatedly to do anything.

King Thor also didn't have his war hammer at the time of the Hulk/Thing attack.

He has his war hammer and the odinforce.

King Thor can behead him any time he wants.

WW Hulk couldn't hold King Thor's jockstrap.

He wasn't depowered to his classic levels.

He blasted Wolverine...he didn't punch him. Blasting isn't allowed in this fight Quan.

King Thor got stalemated for hours by SH and Thing and lost an arm during the process. Wolverine also sliced him and after this, that arm was unusable and this happened when he had the OF.

Who has beheaded Hulk for you to think KT can? A high end Skyfather had to pound on Hulk to get him to stop fighting. Hes not beheading Hulk.

Hulk wins 7/10

quanchi112
He wasn't depowered to his classic levels.

He blasted Wolverine...he didn't punch him. Blasting isn't allowed in this fight Quan.

King Thor got stalemated for hours by SH and Thing and lost an arm during the process. Wolverine also sliced him and after this, that arm was unusable and this happened when he had the OF.

Who has beheaded Hulk for you to think KT can? A high end Skyfather had to pound on Hulk to get him to stop fighting. Hes not beheading Hulk.

Hulk wins 7/10 Thor minus the odinforce is his classic levels. Carver you have no idea what you're talking about as per the norm.

His hammer went through the Destroyer. His hammer is included in this fight, kiddo.

Quit repeating yourself he was minus the odinforce. This Thor isn't and minus the odinforce he'd still beat the snot out of WW Hulk.

The Destroyer is far more durable than WW Hulk. The friggin xmen were carving him up and the Sentry burned him out. Try actually knowing something that's why no one respects you.

King Thor stomps all Hulks ever created at the same time coming for him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Fifthchild
He had both arms when he started fighting them though one of them had been cut at the wrist IIRC by Wolverine. After the battle it was torn off at the upper bicep.

Also, though this always causes controversy, Jurgens was asked in an interview about if it was normal Thor who fought Hulk and Thing or if he still had some Odinforce and he indicated that this Thor still had at least some Odinforce. You can take that as something that directly contradicts the story, something that clarifies the story, or whatever.

As for this fight I think WWH has a very decent shot at it, depending on what parts of continuity you want to emphasise (esp Jurgens stuff vs more recent JMS stuff). King Thor never looked that great against Rulk even early in the fight where i dont imagine much if any draining of the Odinpower had happened yet. In fact Rulk took his opening two handed Mjolnir smash to the face with a smile.

Actually, the question Jurgens was asked included Wolverine and Thor still had access to the OP when he easily killed Wolverine.

As for Thor vs Hulk/Thing, the comic stated that Thor didn't have access to the OP when he killed them.

carver9
Thor minus the odinforce is his classic levels. Carver you have no idea what you're talking about as per the norm.

His hammer went through the Destroyer. His hammer is included in this fight, kiddo.

Quit repeating yourself he was minus the odinforce. This Thor isn't and minus the odinforce he'd still beat the snot out of WW Hulk.

The Destroyer is far more durable than WW Hulk. The friggin xmen were carving him up and the Sentry burned him out. Try actually knowing something that's why no one respects you.

King Thor stomps all Hulks ever created at the same time coming for him.

Thor still had some of the OF in him.

The Destroyer has been damaged so much that I am not impressed. Didn't.a weakened Hulk fight the Destroyer and ripped it to shreds? I think that did happen. Let me look to make sure.

Who did KT beat down with his fist when he had possession of the OF to make you think he could take out Hulk?

Damaging the Hulk isn't all that hard to do...its KEEPING him damage that is the hard ordeal. Keeping him from healing. That healing factor is insane.

Sentry didn't burn him out. His eyes proved this right after the fight. Wolverine cut KT arm off. WWH grabs KT arm and rip it off...hulk strength>>Adamantium.

WWH wins 7/10

Silent Master
According to the comic, Thor didn't have access to any of the Odin power.

carver9
Concession accepted Quan.

stan5677

King Thor didn't fight Rulk it was Odinforce Thor after his relaunch.

stan5677

The Destroyer has been damaged so much that I am not impressed. Didn't.a weakened Hulk fight the Destroyer and ripped it to shreds? I think that did happen. Let me look to make sure.

Who did KT beat down with his fist when he had possession of the OF to make you think he could take out Hulk?

Damaging the Hulk isn't all that hard to do...its KEEPING him damage that is the hard ordeal. Keeping him from healing. That healing factor is insane.

Sentry didn't burn him out. His eyes proved this right after the fight. Wolverine cut KT arm off. WWH grabs KT arm and rip it off...hulk strength>>Adamantium.

WWH wins 7/10

Hulk had to enter the destroyer to wrestle control from Maestro. Prior to that Hulk was getting dog walked. King Thor 9/10.

quanchi112

WWH wins 7/10 No, he didn't his access to the Odinforce was cut off. You have no basis for pretty much everything you say. You don't read these comics.

Hulk has been damaged far more often and by far weaker opponents than the Destroyer has. I mean the Sentry wrecked the WW Hulk's body. Wolverine was carving him up, etc.

King Thor is far more powerful and he has his hammer here. I don't need to cite fists alone since he has access to his hammer, kiddo. Sentry burned him out. Sentry exhausted his power. laughing out loud

Yes, the Sentry did he needed further anger motivation and once that was done he did come back to be taken out by an Iron Man satellite.

King Thor stomps. Your ignorance isn't an excuse carver. You really don't read comics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by stan5677
King Thor didn't fight Rulk it was Odinforce Thor after his relaunch. These people have no idea who King Thor was and the difference from Odinforce Thor. There's a huge difference.

quanchi112
Concession accepted Quan. Come on carvey for once stand your ground. I won't ever relent. Ever. You walk away on a daily basis.

carver9
No, he didn't his access to the Odinforce was cut off. You have no basis for pretty much everything you say. You don't read these comics.

Hulk has been damaged far more often and by far weaker opponents than the Destroyer has. I mean the Sentry wrecked the WW Hulk's body. Wolverine was carving him up, etc.

King Thor is far more powerful and he has his hammer here. I don't need to cite fists alone since he has access to his hammer, kiddo. Sentry burned him out. Sentry exhausted his power. laughing out loud

Yes, the Sentry did he needed further anger motivation and once that was done he did come back to be taken out by an Iron Man satellite.

King Thor stomps. Your ignorance isn't an excuse carver. You really don't read comics.

He had stored OF within him.

I know Hulk has been damaged...his healing factor is the hard thing to bypass. You might can bypass his durability but he healing factor is there to stitch him up immediately. KT doesn't have this luxury...thats why he got ripped through by Wolverine and his arm snatched off by Hulk and Thing.

A hammer toss isn't taking WWH out. WWH isn't the Destroyer armor, he is more formidable. I cant remember the last time the Destroyer actually got a win over someone. It's usually a punching bag or a display to show how powerful someone is.

Do you know what "burned out" mean? If Hulk was BURNED OUT, no matter what would have taken place, he still would not have been capable of going to his WWH levels immediately. Look up the word "burned out" before using it since he clearly wasn't BURNED OUT. You are terrible at this Quan.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh028.jpg

Hulk lost to a prepped Satelite by Reed, Tony, and Strange...I'm not mad.at that since he allowed it to happen and since it took some of the most powerful brains on the planet to put something together to stop Hulk when everything else failed. KT didnt allow Wolverine to slice his hand off of Thing and Hulk to rip his arm off, it just happened.

KT loses 7/10 by someone that has crushed Uru and ripped adamantium to shreds and bust High Heralds face open with a single punch.

quanchi112
He had stored OF within him.

I know Hulk has been damaged...his healing factor is the hard thing to bypass. You might can bypass his durability but he healing factor is there to stitch him up immediately. KT doesn't have this luxury...thats why he got ripped through by Wolverine and his arm snatched off by Hulk and Thing.

A hammer toss isn't taking WWH out. WWH isn't the Destroyer armor, he is more formidable. I cant remember the last time the Destroyer actually got a win over someone. It's usually a punching bag or a display to show how powerful someone is.

Do you know what "burned out" mean? If Hulk was BURNED OUT, no matter what would have taken place, he still would not have been capable of going to his WWH levels immediately. Look up the word "burned out" before using it since he clearly wasn't BURNED OUT. You are terrible at this Quan.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh028.jpg

Hulk lost to a prepped Satelite by Reed, Tony, and Strange...I'm not mad.at that since he allowed it to happen and since it took some of the most powerful brains on the planet to put something together to stop Hulk when everything else failed. KT didnt allow Wolverine to slice his hand off of Thing and Hulk to rip his arm off, it just happened.

KT loses 7/10 by someone that has crushed Uru and ripped adamantium to shreds and bust High Heralds face open with a single punch. It was cut off from him. That means he had nothing in him since it was cut off. Nothing supports your theory but then again this is par for the carver course.

King Thor didn't lose his arm until after his Odinforce was cut off. He killed Wolverine easily and at classic levels beat the life from the Hulk and the Thing.

To even suggest WW Hulk is more formidable than the Destroyer armor especially coupled with someone immune to godly energies is one of the more stupid things you've said in a while.

WW Hulk was burned out until he got angry again. He needed an outside event to trigger the emotion called anger. Look anger up you seem to struggle with simple words but then again you're just a simple man.

Wolverine didn't slice his arm off reread or I should say just read the arc. We both know you didn't. Last week you didn't even know who King Thor was.

When did WW Hulk crush uru ? King Thor slagged the Destroyer with someone occupying it immune to godly energies.

Have a little self respect carver from now on.

carver9
It was cut off from him. That means he had nothing in him since it was cut off. Nothing supports your theory but then again this is par for the carver course.

King Thor didn't lose his arm until after his Odinforce was cut off. He killed Wolverine easily and at classic levels beat the life from the Hulk and the Thing.

To even suggest WW Hulk is more formidable than the Destroyer armor especially coupled with someone immune to godly energies is one of the more stupid things you've said in a while.

WW Hulk was burned out until he got angry again. He needed an outside event to trigger the emotion called anger. Look anger up you seem to struggle with simple words but then again you're just a simple man.

Wolverine didn't slice his arm off reread or I should say just read the arc. We both know you didn't. Last week you didn't even know who King Thor was.

When did WW Hulk crush uru ? King Thor slagged the Destroyer with someone occupying it immune to godly energies.

Have a little self respect carver from now on.

Everything supports my argument.

He got his hand cut off by Wolverine and then got his arm snatched off by Hulk and Thing. This wouldn't have happened to WWH.

A weakened Hulk stalemated Maestro in the Destroyer armor. I'm not impressed with the Destroyer armor.

If WWH was BURNED out Quan, no matter what would have happened, he would be incapable of reverting back to Hulk. Learn what burn out mean. Him turning to WWH and staying like that and even getting more powerful than any previous incarnation proves he was not burned out. Come on Quan, use that noggin of yours. I'll get the definition of burned out for you...one sec.

Lol...I've always knew who KT was/is...you just out words in my mouth like you tend to do. KT loses 7/10 against a weaker Hulk than WBH.

Hulk grabs KT hammer and crumbles it and then grab him and rip him up like he did adamantium.

Silent Master
Please show the scan where KT is missing his hand.

quanchi112
Everything supports my argument.

He got his hand cut off by Wolverine and then got his arm snatched off by Hulk and Thing. This wouldn't have happened to WWH.

A weakened Hulk stalemated Maestro in the Destroyer armor. I'm not impressed with the Destroyer armor.

If WWH was BURNED out Quan, no matter what would have happened, he would be incapable of reverting back to Hulk. Learn what burn out mean. Him turning to WWH and staying like that and even getting more powerful than any previous incarnation proves he was not burned out. Come on Quan, use that noggin of yours. I'll get the definition of burned out for you...one sec.

Lol...I've always knew who KT was/is...you just out words in my mouth like you tend to do. KT loses 7/10 against a weaker Hulk than WBH.

Hulk grabs KT hammer and crumbles it and then grab him and rip him up like he did adamantium. Nothing does. It isn't exclusive to this thread either.

He never loses his arm until after he fights the Hulk and the Thing minus the Odinforce. Read the arc.

Due to using it's own power against it not going to happen against the destroyer armor with Desak in it. Desak would crush any Hulk ever conceived either.

Hulk needed rage to reignite. Without that event he was stuck in human form.

King Thor's power is far beyond anything we've seen from any Hulk let alone one who failed to even really harm the Ghost Rider or Juggernaut.

Saying stupid things like he crumbles Thor's hammer is why you're a child. You just say silly things you dream up in your head.

carver9
Nothing does. It isn't exclusive to this thread either.

He never loses his arm until after he fights the Hulk and the Thing minus the Odinforce. Read the arc.

Due to using it's own power against it not going to happen against the destroyer armor with Desak in it. Desak would crush any Hulk ever conceived either.

Hulk needed rage to reignite. Without that event he was stuck in human form.

King Thor's power is far beyond anything we've seen from any Hulk let alone one who failed to even really harm the Ghost Rider or Juggernaut.

Saying stupid things like he crumbles Thor's hammer is why you're a child. You just say silly things you dream up in your head.

Wolverine had him holding his arm after slicing him.

I'm not impressed with the Destroyer and Hulk stalemated the Destroyer that was powered by Maestro.

Lol...Hulk knocked GR out...lol. Hulk bfred Juggernaut.

Hulk wasn't burned out during the Sentry fight which was proof when he turned back to WWH the next panel.

Hulk has crushed Uru with his hands. Not childish when.this has happened.

JakeTheBank
Wolverine being able to cut Thor means what here?

Why aren't you impressed with the Destroyer?

He thunderclapped GR, and then Zarathos took over, which would have resulted in a very different outcome if he decided Hulk was guilty.

King Thor would merc Sentry.

Classic Thor's crushed Uru, too.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by Silent Master
Actually, the question Jurgens was asked included Wolverine and Thor still had access to the OP when he easily killed Wolverine.

Heres the question and answer:

"RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

DAN JURGENS: It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be."

I think its pretty obvious that the question is asking about the Hulk/Thing vs Thor bit - it doesnt make sense otherwise. Why would we wonder if Thor had the Odinpower before Dr Strange supposedly took it away? You can disagree with what Jurgens is saying here, or say it doesnt count given what the book shows but trying to make out that when he says "It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be." he was only talking about when he fought Wolverine just doesnt fly.

In the comic Dr Strange says "The OdinPower...is no longer yours".
Its possible that Thor was prevented from using the OdinPower offensively as he had against Wolverine but it still boosted his stats. Thor said he would have been killed by one of Bors blows if he didnt have the OdinPower at the time. Alternatively it may have just dampened, rather than totally removed Thors access to it. Or you could just view it as Jurgens contradicting himself.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wolverine being able to cut Thor means what here?

Why aren't you impressed with the Destroyer?

He thunderclapped GR, and then Zarathos took over, which would have resulted in a very different outcome if he decided Hulk was guilty.

King Thor would merc Sentry.

Classic Thor's crushed Uru, too.

I'm doing what Quan doing, bring up damage fts.

The Destroyer is a title...nothing more.

Hulk beat GR by pummeling him into the ground. We don't know how Hulk would have dealt with the real GR since his hellfire couldn't damage Hulk.

I agree, KT would merc sentry.

A carved Uru...not the same.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by stan5677
King Thor didn't fight Rulk it was Odinforce Thor after his relaunch.

He was the King of Asgard and he had the OdinPower. It wasnt Jurgens King Thor of the Reigning but that doesnt mean its not King Thor, or that one is necessarily more "King Thor" than the other.

JakeTheBank

"RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

I think its pretty obvious that the question is asking about the Hulk/Thing vs Thor bit - it doesnt make sense otherwise. Why would we wonder if Thor had the Odinpower before Dr Strange supposedly took it away? You can disagree with what Jurgens is saying here, or say it doesnt count given what the book shows but trying to make out that when he says "It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be." he was only talking about when he fought Wolverine just doesnt fly.

Its possible that Thor was prevented from using the OdinPower offensively as he had against Wolverine but it still boosted his stats. Thor said he would have been killed by one of Bors blows if he didnt have the OdinPower at the time. Alternatively it may have just dampened, rather than totally removed Thors access to it. Or you could just view it as Jurgens contradicting himself.

Thor's physical prowess is the result of his birth from Odin and Gaea. That had nothing to do with the Odin Force. The Odin Force being removed stopped Thor from using his eyebeams of death, his preferred method of dispatching the heroes sent to stop him. Jurgens stating he still had the Odin Force is likely just meaning that yes, Thor still possessed the energy, but was unable to utilize it thanks to the amulet Strange placed on him. In any case, said statement does contradict what's shown in the comics if we assume that Thor still had x% of Odin Force left over, which was what allowed him to beat Hulk and Thing. Looking at his classic levels of strength and durability, I have no reason to doubt that Thor could beat the both of them. Thing would have likely been killed early on as he's really no match for Thor on any level, leaving the majority of the fight to be between Hulk and Thor. Considering Thor was defending his family and kingdom and was pissed beyond belief, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Thor, after hours of extending combat, could finally beat the Hulk.

In any case, whether he had the Odin Force or not and to what degree is inconsequential to this fight. With the Odin Force, King Thor, even relegated to only melee fighting with Mjolnir, is beyond WWH.

Silent Master

The book never states or implies that Thor retained any of the OF.

OneDumbG0
^ Citing to obscure interviews is against the rules anyway.

stan5677
Well Loeb was an incompetent writer for having Rulk humiliate "King Thor" then either way Jurgen's Thor would have turned Rulk into red kool-aid. No version of Hulk is matching Jurgen's run King Thor with or w/o the hammer.

JakeTheBank
I'm doing what Quan doing, bring up damage fts.

The Destroyer is a title...nothing more.

Hulk beat GR by pummeling him into the ground. We don't know how Hulk would have dealt with the real GR since his hellfire couldn't damage Hulk.

I agree, KT would merc sentry.

A carved Uru...not the same.

And Thor's tanked Celestial attacks, crazy Odin, The Dark Gods, etc. And at classic levels. With the Odin Force, he endured blows that would have one shot killed classic Thor and walked through the Destroyer's disintegration beam...the same attack that killed Thor when it was animated by a random ass mortal. And Balder's spirit >>>> a mortal's.

Just like "The Strongest One There Is", amirite?

Hulk dismissing Johnny Blaze =/= Hulk dismissing Zarathos unbound.

Good.

Thor's crushed uru in his hand and has even put Mjolnir back together with his bare hands, no worse for the wear.

Silent Master
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Citing to obscure interviews is against the rules anyway.

It's also rather dumb, because the question specifically mentions Wolverine, which happened before the OF was removed. Therefore the answer that Thor was still Odin-powered is meaningless.

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
bait thread is bait

thumb up like

W@NG smash!!
thumb up like

Wang smash DC fanboy!!

abhilegend

WWH wins 7/10
Wait, what? Hulk ripping destroyer to shreds? Put down the pipe, carvy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by W@NG smash!!
Wang smash DC fanboy!!
Go away.

W@NG smash!!
Go away.

WANG WAS CALMING DOWn but yOU ENRage WAng!!!!!!

Fifthchild
Thor's physical prowess is the result of his birth from Odin and Gaea. That had nothing to do with the Odin Force. The Odin Force being removed stopped Thor from using his eyebeams of death, his preferred method of dispatching the heroes sent to stop him. Jurgens stating he still had the Odin Force is likely just meaning that yes, Thor still possessed the energy, but was unable to utilize it thanks to the amulet Strange placed on him.

I think Jurgens was obviously stating that the Odinforce was still helping Thor in that fight - the clear implication of the question is "How could normal Thor have done this?" and Jurgens reply ("It had to be"wink pretty clearly indicates that, at least at the time of the interview, he didnt think he could. Again though the question of whether this means anything to you personally is an open one.

While i think Thor is Things physical superior I wouldnt see him as someone Thor could generally easily kill in hand to hand combat. He's not that far below.

Well I think Hulks healing factor semingly jobbed in this case at the end of the day its an off-panel fight from an alternate future so one cant be too picky or upset.

Looking at a more complete picture than the rather Jurgenscentric view here I wouldnt necessarily agree. Going to the other extreme Hulk at WWH levels thunderclapped into unconsciousness a guy who took King Thors best shot and smiled. Thats a pretty ridiculously onesided view if not tempered with the acknowledgement of other continuity...but it happened.

Fifthchild
The book never states or implies that Thor retained any of the OF.

I think I already said that. Several times.

W@NG smash!!
WANG SMASH STUPID HULK

Fifthchild
It's also rather dumb, because the question specifically mentions Wolverine, which happened before the OF was removed. Therefore the answer that Thor was still Odin-powered is meaningless.

I think i gave a pretty well reasoned account of why its rather dumb to assume that Jurgens answer was intended to refer only to the Wolverine portion of the fight. Did you read it?

Honestly its fine to just say "I couldnt care less what Jurgens said in an interview, the comic is everything to me" but what Jurgens meant by his words is pretty clear.

Silent Master

The question Jurgens was asked also included Thor's fight with Wolverine, which happened while Thor still had the Odin-power...which makes his answer worthless.

I think i gave a pretty well reasoned account of why its rather dumb to assume that Jurgens answer was intended to refer only to the Wolverine portion of the fight. Did you read it?

Honestly its fine to just say "I couldnt care less what Jurgens said in an interview, the comic is everything to me" but what Jurgens meant by his words is pretty clear.

The fact that it included the Wolverine fight at all makes his answer worthless for debate purposes....assuming that interviews would even be allowed.

W@NG smash!!
Originally posted by W@NG smash!!
WANG SMASH STUPID HULK

Fifthchild
The question Jurgens was asked also included Thor's fight with Wolverine, which happened while Thor still had the Odin-power...which makes his answer worthless.

So you are arguing that Jurgens was clarifying that Thor had the Odinpower in that scene where he says "The Odinpower is beyond all of you" and eye blasts Wolverine....the one before Strange took the Odinpower away? Thats what he was trying to tell u when he said "It was still an Odinpowered Thor". Wow thanks for clearing that up Dan.

Silent Master

Nihilist

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
If interviews cant be used as proof, why do you have one under your sig.

What does having a writer's comment in my sig have to do with trying to use interviews as proof in a debate?

Nihilist
What does having a writer's comment in my sig have to do with trying to use interviews as proof in a debate? Whats the purpose of the quote then.

Fifthchild

Silent Master
Whats the purpose of the quote then.

What's the purpose of your sig?

Silent Master
It references Wolverine as part of the group that attacks Thor. You seem to be arguing that because Thor quite obviously had the Odinpower when he fought Thor that this makes it somehow unclear as to whether Jurgens meant that he still had it when he fought Hulk/Thing whereas i think the simple application of common sense shows that this is the only interpretation that makes any sense.

I dont see why this is causing you such grief then.

As for myself i think creator interviews are always at least interesting, especially when there may be some ambiguity. I dont mean to offend any mods or anything but i'm not really that concerned with the rules of the board as to what constitutes "proof" or anything and would rather see an interesting discussion than two guys trying to prove something to each other all day. As i'm sure anyone who has frequented such boards long enough can attest: at the end of the day you cant force someone else to accept a viewpoint they dont want to anyway.

There was no ambiguity in the comic. it flat out says that the Odin-power is no longer his.

Nihilist
What's the purpose of your sig? My sig is not a statement from a interview and because i like Thanos.

So what is the point of the statement below your sig.

Silent Master
I found his comment amusing.

Fifthchild
There was no ambiguity in the comic. it flat out says that the Odin-power is no longer his.

Wow is this something we are going to have to do every 5 minutes?

I might suggest there is some ambiguity as to what the Odinpower being "no longer yours" might actually mean or imply or go into the difference between Dr Strange saying something vs the comic saying something but i dont want to have to say the same thing another 5 times. This is fine as is.

Nihilist
I found his comment amusing. Why, if it has no meaning as its only a statement and not proof.

Silent Master

Silent Master
Why, if it has no meaning as its only a statement and not proof.

Because it was amusing.

Nihilist
Because it was amusing. Whats so amusing about it.

Silent Master
Whats so amusing about it.

That someone was retarded enough to believe his joking comment about Superman being millions of times stronger than Thor.

Nihilist
That someone was retarded enough to believe his joking comment about Superman being millions of times stronger than Thor. So if its retarded why would even bother you so much to use it under your sig.

Silent Master
So if its retarded why would even bother you so much to use it under your sig.

It doesn't bother me, I find it amusing...like I've told you several times now.

Please try and keep up.

Nihilist
It doesn't bother me, I find it amusing...like I've told you several times now.

Please try and keep up. So what he said is not proof then as you said about interviews

Silent Master
So what he said is not proof then as you said about interviews

In what debate have I tried to use the comment as proof?

quanchi112
Wolverine had him holding his arm after slicing him.

I'm not impressed with the Destroyer and Hulk stalemated the Destroyer that was powered by Maestro.

Lol...Hulk knocked GR out...lol. Hulk bfred Juggernaut.

Hulk wasn't burned out during the Sentry fight which was proof when he turned back to WWH the next panel.

Hulk has crushed Uru with his hands. Not childish when.this has happened. Yes, Wolverine cut him. His arm was still connected and then the odinpower was cut off. Fade to a few hours later and even without the Odinpower and having lost an eye and half an arm he still prevailed at his classic power levels.

Hulk didn't beat the Grider. The Grider was fine and was never defeated things would have gotten interesting if the Hulk wasn't innocent.

Yes, Hulk bfr'd Juggs which isn't impressive I mean Skaar has easily done so as has classic Thor. Thor doesn't need to be near his top game to best Juggs like Hulk does.

You keep repeating yourself and ignoring my point. Hulk needed an event to trigger his rage minus that he was stuck as a puny human.

That doesn't prove anything with regards to the Destroyer. Did the Hulk easily destroy the Destroyer under his own power ? King Thor has Hulk can't say the same because he's far weaker to the point of nonthreat.

carver9
And Thor's tanked Celestial attacks, crazy Odin, The Dark Gods, etc. And at classic levels. With the Odin Force, he endured blows that would have one shot killed classic Thor and walked through the Destroyer's disintegration beam...the same attack that killed Thor when it was animated by a random ass mortal. And Balder's spirit >>>> a mortal's.

Just like "The Strongest One There Is", amirite?

Hulk dismissing Johnny Blaze =/= Hulk dismissing Zarathos unbound.

Good.

Thor's crushed uru in his hand and has even put Mjolnir back together with his bare hands, no worse for the wear.

You are missing the point. No need to recite Thors durability fts.

I don't think Hulk is the strongest being in Marvel. I don't why you say half the things you say when you already know my thoughts on this crap.

Thor has never crushed Uru.

h1a8
Energy blasts =/= punches. Hulk beats King Thor down badly.

Damborgson

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength05JIM92.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength03JIM94.jpg

carver9
Yes, Wolverine cut him. His arm was still connected and then the odinpower was cut off. Fade to a few hours later and even without the Odinpower and having lost an eye and half an arm he still prevailed at his classic power levels.

Hulk didn't beat the Grider. The Grider was fine and was never defeated things would have gotten interesting if the Hulk wasn't innocent.

Yes, Hulk bfr'd Juggs which isn't impressive I mean Skaar has easily done so as has classic Thor. Thor doesn't need to be near his top game to best Juggs like Hulk does.

You keep repeating yourself and ignoring my point. Hulk needed an event to trigger his rage minus that he was stuck as a puny human.

That doesn't prove anything with regards to the Destroyer. Did the Hulk easily destroy the Destroyer under his own power ? King Thor has Hulk can't say the same because he's far weaker to the point of nonthreat.

Ghost Rider was knocked the hell out until his other side took over. If you keep lying the way you are lying, then I'm going to quit debating against you.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/13ld3.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/15pq0.jpg/

Sentry never burned WWH out and you don't have a single shed of proof that Banner was unable to turn to WWH, especially when he did it in a couple of panel. Just stop.

Thor got his a** handed to him by Juggernaut and has never beat him in a straight up fight.

A weakened Hulk stalemated an empowered Destroyer and held his own. I'm not impressed with the Destroyer.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Energy blasts =/= punches. Hulk beats King Thor down badly.

King Thor's strikes have dented Cap's shield and Cap's shield >>> Adamantium.

Igniz

Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength05JIM92.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength03JIM94.jpg

laughing

thumb up I'm not the biggest Thor fan, but nice one.

DarkOdin
Ghost Rider was knocked the hell out until his other side took over. If you keep lying the way you are lying, then I'm going to quit debating against you.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/13ld3.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/15pq0.jpg/

Sentry never burned WWH out and you don't have a single shed of proof that Banner was unable to turn to WWH, especially when he did it in a couple of panel. Just stop.

Thor got his a** handed to him by Juggernaut and has never beat him in a straight up fight.

A weakened Hulk stalemated an empowered Destroyer and held his own. I'm not impressed with the Destroyer.

So a weakened Hulk beat destroyer but lets not forget a weakened Thor beat amped WWH and amped Thing.

carver9

Said that Thor made another hammer out of sheer rock..not the same imo.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
So a weakened Hulk beat destroyer but lets not forget a weakened Thor beat amped WWH and amped Thing.

A weakened Thor bfred Nul because he admitted he couldn't beat him. A weakened Thor back stabbed Thing. Hhhhmmmm...how weakened was Thor?

Damborgson
Said that Thor made another hammer out of sheer rock..not the same imo. that rock was actually uru and look at the second scan also.

carver9
that rock was actually uru and look at the second scan also.

That's the weirdest scan I have seen in my life. Sheer rock is what I read. That scan is terrible. What current fts do you have of Thor?

Damborgson
That's the weirdest scan I have seen in my life. Sheer rock is what I read. That scan is terrible. What current fts do you have of Thor? It says uru in the second to last panel or so. Read through all of it dude. And of course the second scan he crumbles uru to dust. What you mean? Like strength feats?

carver9
It says uru in the second to last panel or so. Read through all of it dude. And of course the second scan he crumbles uru to dust. What you mean? Like strength feats?

Yes.

It seems like 95% of Thor strength fts are 20+ years ago. What recent stuff does he have? Does he have anything similar from the 90's up or did the writers just change his power level. Every time fts are brought up about Thor, its done back in the stone age where writers was writting crazy things like super beings pulling planets with chains.

I don't know what to get from the scans you posted. By the way, wasn't Thor shocked at the site of Count Nef lifting a skyscraper.?

Damborgson
Yes.

It seems like 95% of Thor strength fts are 20+ years ago. What recent stuff does he have? Does he have anything similar from the 90's up or did the writers just change his power level. Every time fts are brought up about Thor, its done back in the stone age where writers was writting crazy things like super beings pulling planets with chains.

I don't know what to get from the scans you posted. By the way, wasn't Thor shocked at the site of Count Nef lifting a skyscraper.?

As far as pure physical strength feats not a lot. He's mostly displayed a huge amount of power through other means. Dont see why it matters to much though. Do feats stop being valid because they were written 20+ years ago. Yeah well current feats are not much less crazy than before. Its comics. Hard to really judge.

Well whats not to get? You said Thor never crushed uru. So i posted a scan of him doing so.

I'm not sure. probably lol. Neferia was a beast back in the day.

carver9
As far as pure physical strength feats not a lot. He's mostly displayed a huge amount of power through other means. Dont see why it matters to much though. Do feats stop being valid because they were written 20+ years ago. Yeah well current feats are not much less crazy than before. Its comics. Hard to really judge.

Well whats not to get? You said Thor never crushed uru. So i posted a scan of him doing so.

I'm not sure. probably lol. Neferia was a beast back in the day.

They don't stop being valid but it just seems kind of iffy that the only fts that are used for the character are usually prehistoric fts. Why can't you find any current stuff? Hulk has insane fts back then and now. Hell, its getting even better for the character now.

As for the Count Nef...Thor almost pissed on himself when Nef lifted that building, I wonder what Thor would have done if he seen this?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/530/55storiespz0.jpg/

Damborgson
They don't stop being valid but it just seems kind of iffy that the only fts that are used for the character are usually prehistoric fts. Why can't you find any current stuff? Hulk has insane fts back then and now. Hell, its getting even better for the character now.

As for the Count Nef...Thor almost pissed on himself when Nef lifted that building, I wonder what Thor would have done if he seen this?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/530/55storiespz0.jpg/

Well the big stuff would be like blowing a hole through galactus's head, or hitting Supergod Hercules hard enough to bring him to a knee momentarily.

Lesser stuff would be like tearing off juggernaut's helm, one shot BFR'ing sentry, downing mangog with one shot (even if he was portrayed a lot weaker than usual) etc. Is that the stuff you are looking for more or less?

Well yeah. Hulk had the gift of being written by a fanboy writer. Thor has not had this privilege. That said, Thor's feats have still been very very impressive.

Thor got nervous because Neferia picked up an an enormous skyscraper and threw it at him like nothing.

Idk. Probably something like this would be his reaction. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator11.jpg

JakeTheBank
Carver's trolling is hilarious.

carver9
Well the big stuff would be like blowing a hole through galactus's head, or hitting Supergod Hercules hard enough to bring him to a knee momentarily.

Lesser stuff would be like tearing off juggernaut's helm, one shot BFR'ing sentry, downing mangog with one shot (even if he was portrayed a lot weaker than usual) etc. Is that the stuff you are looking for more or less?

Well yeah. Hulk had the gift of being written by a fanboy writer. Thor has not had this privilege. That said, Thor's feats have still been very very impressive.

Thor got nervous because Neferia picked up an an enormous skyscraper and threw it at him like nothing.

Idk. Probably something like this would be his reaction. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator11.jpg

Mjlonir had something to do with majority of those fts.

Lol...fans? Or does Marvel truly know that Hulk is the most powerful being on the planet.

Using a future Gladiator again. Not relevant to what I brought up about Thor being surprised at a building being picked up.

Damborgson
Mjlonir had something to do with majority of those fts.

Lol...fans? Or does Marvel truly know that Hulk is the most powerful being on the planet.

Using a future Gladiator again. Not relevant to what I brought up about Thor being surprised at a building being picked up. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Carver's trolling is hilarious.

Not gonna waste my time with this one.

carver9
Not gonna waste my time with this one.

Lol...you're still my buddy though Damborgson. One of the peeps that makes this site interesting.

Damborgson
Lol...you're still my buddy though Damborgson. One of the peeps that makes this site interesting.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XAcI3L7crKo/TiXl_3k4HeI/AAAAAAAAAE4/H82QR6gG1IM/s1600/young-man-thumbs-up.jpg

Mistress-Death
I'm gonna go ahead and ask a nod to close this seeing as most think Thor stomps

Fifthchild

King Thor's strikes have dented Cap's shield and Cap's shield >>> Adamantium.

Theres very definite energy involved in the impact when King Thor dented Caps shield. The same energy is seen when Thor is tapping the shield to get rid of the dent and he is talking about the Odinpower.

Silent Master
That's nice.

Fifthchild
That's nice.

Point being - its probably not a pure strength feat and thus not so relevant to a slugfest.

ares834
http://images.apparently-not.com/gif/bones-boothdance.gif

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq304/cabpup/angel-dancing.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
I'm gonna go ahead and ask a nod to close this seeing as most think Thor stomps

Who do you think would win this and how many wins would you give them 10/10?

Newjak
Thor overpowered Nul and amped WWH Hulk. KT destroys him like Zeus did.

Mistress-Death
What does it matter what I think, the majority have spoken

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
Thor overpowered Nul and amped WWH Hulk. KT destroys him like Zeus did.

Thor never overpowered Nul and he passed out from ramming against Nul while bfring him and admitted he didn't stand a chance.

@Mistress...you are making bait threads, that's why. Why make threads if you don't think the other character stands a chance? It's bait threads. Then I brought up an amped Skaar being capable of beating high Heralds and moments later, you make a thread involving an amped Skaar.

Bait threads.

Newjak
Thor never overpowered Nul and he passed out from ramming against Nul while bfring him and admitted he didn't stand a chance.

@Mistress...you are making bait threads, that's why. Why make threads if you don't think the other character stands a chance? It's bait threads. Then I brought up an amped Skaar being capable of beating high Heralds and moments later, you make a thread involving an amped Skaar.

Bait threads. He passed out because he was already injured and tired and expended a lot of energy in that attack,

and obviously he had to overpower Hulk unless Nul just sat there and let Thor do it which we see he didn't.

And obviously what Thor said before doesn't matter cause right afterwards Thor beat Hulk stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
He passed out because he was already injured and tired and expended a lot of energy in that attack,

and obviously he had to overpower Hulk unless Nul just sat there and let Thor do it which we see he didn't.

And obviously what Thor said before doesn't matter cause right afterwards Thor beat Hulk stick out tongue

Thor kills Thing...Nul turns around in shock as Thing body is falling to the ground...Thor takes advantage of this opportunity and charges Nul.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2695/thorvshulkandthing4.jpg

Thor wails on Nul with everything he have...even states that he is trying to kill him...puts his all in his blows. He is basically trying to kill him.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg

Lol..Thor used so much power, so much energy trying to take Nul out that he fatigues himself. Nul bounced back up with a couple of scratches like nothing happened. He didn't even register that sh**. He is still 100%...while Thor basically beats himself (fatigued himself trying to kill Nul and it didn't do crap...Nul stood there and looked at a fatigued Thor on the ground that just attacked him, put his everything in his blows).

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

Then we see them charge. Nul gets bfred..sucked up in a lightning bolt because that was Thor only chance at doing anything against him. Hell, the avengers had a better showing against Nul than Thor did...that fight was embarrassing because moments after bfring Hulk, Thor passed out. Nul only hit him once while Thor koed himself trying to take Nul out. Nul>>>Thor and Thor admitted this.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

carver9
Lol...oh, I forgot to mention...Nul allowed Thor fatigue body to get up off the ground..he knew Thor couldn't do anything to him, so why attack.

DarkSaint85
So you're saying its a low showing for Thor? Because if the Avengers did better against Nul than Thor, and unless you are saying that the Avengers > Thor.......

Plus, most of the 'defeat', as it were, of Thor by Nul was by him being fatigued. Which wouldn't really be the case here, as its an unamped Hulk (which would be < Nul) and an amped Thor....

Newjak
Thor kills Thing...Nul turns around in shock as Thing body is falling to the ground...Thor takes advantage of this opportunity and charges Nul.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2695/thorvshulkandthing4.jpg

Thor wails on Nul with everything he have...even states that he is trying to kill him...puts his all in his blows. He is basically trying to kill him.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg

Lol..Thor used so much power, so much energy trying to take Nul out that he fatigues himself. Nul bounced back up with a couple of scratches like nothing happened. He didn't even register that sh**. He is still 100%...while Thor basically beats himself (fatigued himself trying to kill Nul and it didn't do crap...Nul stood there and looked at a fatigued Thor on the ground that just attacked him, put his everything in his blows).

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

Then we see them charge. Nul gets bfred..sucked up in a lightning bolt because that was Thor only chance at doing anything against him. Hell, the avengers had a better showing against Nul than Thor did...that fight was embarrassing because moments after bfring Hulk, Thor passed out. Nul only hit him once while Thor koed himself trying to take Nul out. Nul>>>Thor and Thor admitted this.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg So your saying he used his strongest attacks and he was so fatigued at the end yet he was able to over power hulk with a charged hammer strike which is what it was.

So he still overpowered an amped Hulk at the end while fatigued and injured to boot.

I would say that shows Regular Thor > Normal Hulk, and an amped Thor will destroy normal Hulk like Zeus did.

Thanks for making my case for me.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>