Kratos runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Kratos is bloodlusted, feeling fully homicidal, and has standard equipment (Blades of Chaos and Sword of Olympus)...

All fights are to the Death, KO, and feature close quarters combat only (no exotic powers)...no BFR...how far does Kratos make it?

1) She Hulk...
2) Namor...
3) The Thing...
4) Ulik (he has his pounders)...
5) Terrax (has his axe)...
6) Wonder Woman (has her lasso and bracers only)...
7) Morg (has his axe)...
8) Hercules (he has his Mace)
9) Thor (has Mjolnir)...

gogogadgetgo
Kratos kill's them all! lol!! ALL HAIL GOW!!!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Kratos kill's them all! lol!! ALL HAIL GOW!!!

Dont forget to vote!

smile

Newjak
Well if it's only close quarters combat including Kratos not being able to use his magic.

I say he gets to Namor. It's a stomp if Namor gets his Trident to block Kratos weapons

Stoic
The way that Kratos is portrayed as being the scourge of not only Heroes but the (false) God's themselves, I could see him clear this.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Stoic
The way that Kratos is portrayed as being the scourge of not only Heroes but the (false) God's themselves, I could see him clear this. Lol kratos is far stronger than namor , he resisted a titan and titans can lift and throw mountains

Newjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol kratos is far stronger than namor , he resisted a titan and titans can lift and throw mountains Nampr has been able to match high level guys like Hercules, and has shaken an entire island just by slamming his fists into the ground while on his back.

Plus from the videos the Titans never lifted an entire mountain from what I saw huge boulders yeah but not mountains.

And at best Kratos resisted getting squashed that doesn't mean he is as strong as them, just strong enough to resist.

Sundipped
With magic he could potentially clear this.

JakeTheBank
Non-jobbing Terrax stops him.

Naija boy
Namor stops him

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Non-jobbing Terrax stops him.

Yeah, he definitely stops there.

He beats everyone before that handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.