Asura vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

quanchi112
What from the latest capcom video game ?

dmills
That would be an awesome fight.

Gecko4lif
Asura smacks hulk around for the first 20 mintues

then hulk rips asura's arms off

Estacado
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Asura smacks hulk around for the first 20 mintues

then hulk rips asura's arms off
The fight would be tougher for sure since Asura gets stronger with anger even at his weakest he destroyed a guy about 2 times the size of Earth.

quanchi112
Didn't this game just come out. I am probably going to get it either next week or the week after. Once I beat it I will render my opinion.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Didn't this game just come out. I am probably going to get it either next week or the week after. Once I beat it I will render my opinion.
It's only worth a rent since the gameplay is pretty short mostly its a 6 hour long quicktime event.
Though if you like Dragon Ball you should probably get it...imo asura is pretty much like Broly except his smaller in size.

psycho gundam
yeah, a lot of people/reviewers are saying it's not really a game, but rather an interactive anime. it even has commercial breaks with title cards.

Estacado
Fave part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHMilik5qw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, a lot of people/reviewers are saying it's not really a game, but rather an interactive anime. it even has commercial breaks with title cards. That's a big fat disappointment I was pumped for that game after I saw the trailer...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
It's only worth a rent since the gameplay is pretty short mostly its a 6 hour long quicktime event.
Though if you like Dragon Ball you should probably get it...imo asura is pretty much like Broly except his smaller in size. Where does it compare to a Dante's Inferno ? That game wasn't long but I absolutely loved it. I hated Dragon Ball Z so this is rather off putting.

Estacado
Where does it compare to a Dante's Inferno ? That game wasn't long but I absolutely loved it. I hated Dragon Ball Z so this is rather off putting.
The fighting system is kinda dull you an jump evade shoot do very few combos and have a stunning strong attack the opponents dont even have health you just fight till you pump your rage metter then press rt and comes a quick time event in other parts you just have to aim and shoot then rt.
I compare it to dbz cause they basically fly blow everything up or power up..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
The fighting system is kinda dull you an jump evade shoot do very few combos and have a stunning strong attack the opponents dont even have health you just fight till you pump your rage metter then press rt and comes a quick time event in other parts you just have to aim and shoot then rt.
I compare it to dbz cause they basically fly blow everything up or power up.. Is it better on the ps3 or the 360 ? Does it even make a difference I am a sucker for action/adventure games and will probably get this anyway. Most people acted like Dante's Inferno was average and I absolutely loved it.

Estacado
Is it better on the ps3 or the 360 ? Does it even make a difference I am a sucker for action/adventure games and will probably get this anyway. Most people acted like Dante's Inferno was average and I absolutely loved it.
The action system is very lame even lamer then the avarage dmc/gow hacknslash games...
360 or ps3 there is no difference imo..

CosmicComet
Quan, its less of a game than it is an interactive cutscene the whole way through.

There are some actually playable parts, but they are like on-rail shooter segments or very basic beat em up segments.

Save your money.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Quan, its less of a game than it is an interactive cutscene the whole way through.

There are some actually playable parts, but they are like on-rail shooter segments or very basic beat em up segments.

Save your money. How could capcom f--- up this badly.

chuck inglish

Prep-Man
Current Hulk? Asura wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.