Sodam Yat (31st Century) Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24453/1822487-sodam_yat__edit_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1875977-silver_surfer___silver_surfer_5_large.jpg

Lord Feron
Pretty sick pic of Sodam.

Sorry I have no idea the powerlevel or feats of this version of sodam, don't have input. But if he still retains iron + typical kryptonian weakness it might be bad for him?

Galan007
Even in the 31st century, Sodam was still weaksauce. He got in a few hits on SBP that caused no lasting damage. That's it.

I could see Surfer rapidly scanning him to find his genetic weakness(es), then manifesting lead. LOTS of lead.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Even in the 31st century, Sodam was still weaksauce. He got in a few hits on SBP that caused no lasting damage. That's it.

I could see Surfer rapidly scanning him to find his genetic weakness(es), then manifesting lead. LOTS of lead.

Pretty much. He was alot of mad but didn't do much. In fact, he previous version did a better job against Prime.

Surfer has more experience than Yat; he'll take this.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Pretty sick pic of Sodam.

Sorry I have no idea the powerlevel or feats of this version of sodam, don't have input. But if he still retains iron + typical kryptonian weakness it might be bad for him? Daxamite not kryptonian. Lead weakness easily exploited but Yat of 31st century is much better about actually using his ring and will shield. I personally think Ion is more likely to drain the power cosmic than surfer is to drain Yat's power as a Lantern.

Tazer
Yo.

Surfer smacks Sodam st00pid for being too emo than anybody has any good right to be..............FTW

Tazer

complexbrother
Silver Surfer for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Daxamite not kryptonian. Lead weakness easily exploited but Yat of 31st century is much better about actually using his ring and will shield. I personally think Ion is more likely to drain the power cosmic than surfer is to drain Yat's power as a Lantern. When has Yat ever done so ?

Batman-Prime
Surfer 5-6/10

guy222
norrin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.