Destroyer vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fightz!

JakeTheBank
Destroyer.

quanchi112
Destroyer stomps.

carver9
Savage Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Savage Hulk wins. How ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?

Ripping the suit to shreds which is in Hulk capability to do.

quanchi112
Ripping the suit to shreds which is in Hulk capability to do. When has Hulk ever ripped the Destroyer suit to shreds ? What the hell are you talking about ? Do you know anything at all about the Destroyer armor ?

Estacado
thumb up

tkitna
Destroyer wins

Batman-Prime
Destroyer should win but I see Hulk winning some, due to his strength and healing factor. The new Hulk, who is also a decent warrior would win more^^.

Kazenji
Which Destroyer are we talking about here??

Newjak
Destroyer every time

JakeTheBank

No, it's not. Quit making stuff up.

A random mortal animating the Destroyer could beat Savage Hulk. Anyone of sufficiently powerful spirit or soul would crush him.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, it's not. Quit making stuff up.

A random mortal animating the Destroyer could beat Savage Hulk. Anyone of sufficiently powerful spirit or soul would crush him.

Why didn't an empowered Destroyer/Maestro take Hulk out? Hulk stalemated Maestro the entire comic. The Destroyer is overated. Hulk has the potential (Savage Hulk at that) to rip that armor apart.

Estacado
Lulz at carver...
Originally posted by kgkg

---------------------------------------------
Destroyer <Maestro> vs Hulk
---------------------------------------------
Destroyer is able to overpower Savage Hulk easily. Here Maestro lets Hulk get angry and more powerful just to let it know that it was just playing around and easily wtf pawns it hand to hand. Hulk is only able to defeat it because he is able to connect to his mind and the Maestro attacks himself with the D.E beam

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4954/86385575.th.jpghttp://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7743/90650894.th.jpghttp://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7290/38610925.th.jpghttp://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2158/66287237.th.jpghttp://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4120/99551180.th.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2286/53397099.th.jpghttp://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1858/89378536.th.jpghttp://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7642/29592111.th.jpghttp://img376.imageshack.us/img376/2999/35856000.th.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Lulz at carver...

During the end is where Maestro got the advantage. That was an empowered Hulk Destroyer, if a random person is animating it, Hulk would win.

Estacado
During the end is where Maestro got the advantage. That was an empowered Hulk Destroyer, if a random person is animating it, Hulk would win.
Have you read the part where Maestro says "You really think you were trading blows with me?You have no chance."
Destroyer>>>Hulk.
No Hulk wouldnt win cause that mind connecting stuff was totally necessary for the plot Hulk wouldnt pull it off in a forum battle.

carver9
Have you read the part where Maestro says "You really think you were trading blows with me?You have no chance."
Destroyer>>>Hulk.
No Hulk wouldnt win cause that mind connecting stuff was totally necessary for the plot Hulk wouldnt pull it off in a forum battle.

I agree, Maestro Hulk would beat Savage Hulk since Maestro alone is > Savage but if a random person is animating it, I'm giving this to the Hulk.

Silent Master
The Destroyer wins.

Mistress-Death
SH gets wrecked 10/10

Colossus-Big C
thor has beat the destroyer, hulk can definitly take some wins , and yes at a certain point he can rip the armor to shreds like he did with the serpant hammer

OneDumbG0
^ Thor has only BFR'ed the Destroyer. Odinforce Thor managed to compel the soul out of it. Originally posted by carver9
I agree, Maestro Hulk would beat Savage Hulk since Maestro alone is > Savage but if a random person is animating it, I'm giving this to the Hulk. Unless a Trans+ entity is inhabiting it, the Destroyer generally operates at the same level regardless of who inhabits it. Some of the Destroyer's more impressive feats have actually been performed when a human inhabits it.

Damborgson
What the hell? The Destroyer tears him to pieces. Thats not even debatable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Destroyer would wreck the Hulk so bad, Carver would cut himself.

For the record, I'm pretty sure that was the Post Onslaught stronger than Savage Hulk incarnation that got it's ass handed to him.

Is there specifically a reason why Maestro would power up the Destroyer more than a regular mortal soul?

Batman-Prime
Maybe because he knows Hulk better and is a better fighter then an regular human?

Damborgson
Being a better fighter than a Joe off the street suddenly powers up the destroyer now?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Damborgson
Being a better fighter than a Joe off the street suddenly powers up the destroyer now?

No but fighting skill is good for fighting people, right? Some Heroes don't have powers at all, just skill and well.

To make it simpler, an clumsy idiot wouldn't use the Destroyer as effective as Captain America for example^^. IMHO

Damborgson
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No but fighting skill is good for fighting people, right? Some Heroes don't have powers at all, just skill and well.

To make it simpler, an clumsy idiot wouldn't use the Destroyer as effective as Captain America for example^^. IMHO

Thats not the point you were trying to make. Rage asked "how would Maestro power up desstroyer?" You said "maybe because he was a better fighter?" There is no relevance.

cdtm
sad

This thread is spite, and Carver's basically doing the same thing he always does when it's Hulk:

I-eCX8guIVM

OneDumbG0

To make it simpler, an clumsy idiot wouldn't use the Destroyer as effective as Captain America for example^^. IMHO Normally for most armors, that would hold true. But whoever inhabits the Destroyer has little to do with the effectiveness of the Destroyer. Inhabitants animate it, they don't really actively control it. While their personalities are conscious, they're mostly sublimated to the Destroyer's own compulsion. Even Maestro, with his tremendous ego, was somewhat sublimated and conflating his identity with the Destroyer's.

This might be somewhat surprising because of the common misconception that the Destroyer is completely inanimate, but that's incorrect. It has a personality. And that personality fought with Thor's in a spiritual battle.

Now all the theories and hints in the world don't substitute for evidence. But here, this is how it all bears out on-panel. One of the more impressive performances by the Destroyer is when a mere archaeologist inhabited it and used all of its myriad powers. A mere professor inhabited it and romped both immortal Hercules and Thor. And again, a disgruntled ex-serviceman outright killed Thor another time.

Kazenji
Lulz at carver...

Thanks for showing scans Estacado now i know who......since no one else helped out answering my question.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Normally for most armors, that would hold true. But whoever inhabits the Destroyer has little to do with the effectiveness of the Destroyer. Inhabitants animate it, they don't really actively control it. While their personalities are conscious, they're mostly sublimated to the Destroyer's own compulsion. Even Maestro, with his tremendous ego, was somewhat sublimated and conflating his identity with the Destroyer's.

This might be somewhat surprising because of the common misconception that the Destroyer is completely inanimate, but that's incorrect. It has a personality. And that personality fought with Thor's in a spiritual battle.

Now all the theories and hints in the world don't substitute for evidence. But here, this is how it all bears out on-panel. One of the more impressive performances by the Destroyer is when a mere archaeologist inhabited it and used all of its myriad powers. A mere professor inhabited it and romped both immortal Hercules and Thor. And again, a disgruntled ex-serviceman outright killed Thor another time.

But odin controls it perfectly. Does the Destroyer personality have the fighting skills of the Asgardians?

OneDumbG0
^ The only people that have ever controlled the Destroyer armor completely are Galactus, Odin and Thor. The Destroyer armor personality has fighting prowess of its own. It also learns with every battle:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Destroyer01.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Maybe because he knows Hulk better and is a better fighter then an regular human?

Irrelevant in the case of the Destroyer tbh.

Also, I was referring to power more than anything.

the Darkone
A mere human in the Destroyer killed Thor vol.2 1-3, the destroyer armor is even feared by ODin him self feared it's power, the Destroyer can kill sky father beings period.

Hulk cant do nothing to it physical it would be the other way around, and since loki is controlling it, and Loki knows how too use the armor, Hulk f**ked is so many words, what the U- foes and Thanos did too the Hulk was child's play compare what Destroyer can unleashed.

Asgardian Destroyer next too Odin is the only thing that can stop SA Mangog, IMO of course.

Badabing
I'm about to close this thread and declare Carver and Hulk the winners. mmm

the Darkone
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm about to close this thread and declare Carver and Hulk the winners. mmm

That is blasphemy. Hulk the winner, I want a recount damn it mad !

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ The only people that have ever controlled the Destroyer armor completely are Galactus, Odin and Thor. The Destroyer armor personality has fighting prowess of its own. It also learns with every battle:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Destroyer01.jpg

Hm, so Thor too, seems you don't need so much willpower after all. stick out tongue Thx for the scan thumb up.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Irrelevant in the case of the Destroyer tbh.

Also, I was referring to power more than anything.

That's not a court ^^, I was just asking an question and making a suggestion^^.
ODG answered it though already.

Sure, but power without the ability to use it properly is sometimes not that great^^.

abhilegend
Lulz at carver. Destroyer stomps.

zeel
When has Hulk ever ripped the Destroyer suit to shreds ? What the hell are you talking about ? Do you know anything at all about the Destroyer armor ?

What kind of response did you excpect quanchi =). Hulk will knock the destroyer around alot though but i doubht really inflict alot of damage. Hulk himself isnt really overrated in comics minus a few fanboys that esculate him to the levels of a god at times.

quanchi112
Maybe because he knows Hulk better and is a better fighter then an regular human? You really don't read a lot of comics you make that more and more apparent wit posts like these.Originally posted by zeel
What kind of response did you excpect quanchi =). Hulk will knock the destroyer around alot though but i doubht really inflict alot of damage. Hulk himself isnt really overrated in comics minus a few fanboys that esculate him to the levels of a god at times. I seek the destruction of my enemies. You are either with me or AGAINST me.

Batman-Prime
^No, I'm just not as fanatic as you about one company and one Char as you and read/used to read Marvel AND DC^^.

quanchi112
^No, I'm just not as fanatic as you about one company and one Char as you and read/used to read Marvel AND DC^^. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Destroyer should win but I see Hulk winning some, due to his strength and healing factor. The new Hulk, who is also a decent warrior would win more^^. You make posts like these. The Destroyer has always been on another level than the Hulk. The Destroyer is more powerful and more durable. The Hulk isn't close to the level of the Destroyer even at his best.

JakeTheBank
You are either with me or AGAINST me.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. That's why you can call me Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.