Bullseye vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Bullseye has a sword and two daggers. Who wins?

No tp, tk, just straight up fight.

Glorificus
Bullseye.

rotiart
Couldn't Betsy at some point move through shadows? Or was that the other girl who pretended to be her?

Existere
That was her, but she's lost the ability.

Still, she should win this match. Even without her powers, she has the katana she's been toting around with her lately, and her skills should stack up to and surpass Bullseye's.

It'd be a good match though.

OneDumbG0
I've not seen anything from Betsy sans her powers that leads me to believe she's Bullseye's superior in a H2H or weapons fight.

I give her a fair chance against Bullseye, but not much more than that. I'm inclined to give Bullseye here the hefty majority irrespective of how useful his limited adamantium lining proves to be in a fight like this.

Bullseye 7/10.

Digi
You can almost make Bullcock by splicing their names.

YFZ 350
Bullseye.

Konton
Didn't Betsy recently take down Sabertooth while depowered or something?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi
You can almost make Bullcock by splicing their names.
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
buulseye.

SamZED
Psylocke recently put up a fight against berserker Wolverine and for quite some time, she also had an upperhand in their sparring. Good enough for me to give her the win here.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Psylocke recently put up a fight against berserker Wolverine and for quite some time, she also had an upperhand in their sparring. Good enough for me to give her the win here. Are you serious?

carver9
Yes...she did extremely good...better than most would do and actually had the advantage at one point.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Yes...she did extremely good...better than most would do and actually had the advantage at one point. Any scans?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Psylocke recently put up a fight against berserker Wolverine and for quite some time, she also had an upperhand in their sparring. Good enough for me to give her the win here.

Yeah IMO bullseye wouldn't do half as good against a beserk logan in cqc.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Yes...she did extremely good...better than most would do and actually had the advantage at one point. That sounds pretty epic considering she was at a disadvantage against Raizo.

carver9
Originally posted by juggernaut74
That sounds pretty epic considering she was at a disadvantage against Raizo.

I'll get the scans for you.

guy222
braddock

Existere
Originally posted by juggernaut74
That sounds pretty epic considering she was at a disadvantage against Raizo. facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.