Morg VS WorldBreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Morg

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

YFZ 350
Hulk wins.

rotiart
Assuming Morg is smart enough to neutralize the gamma in hulk like Tony Stark could have or Silver Surfer did... Then it's a quick herald win.

Since Morg is not that smart and in character would go tooth and nail fist to fist?
I'd give it to Morg anyways As the axe would be helpful but in a close 6/10 matchup.

Stoic
This would be an extremely good match up. Strength, and durability would go to the Hulk increasing steadily as the match continues. The diversity, and blasting power would go to Morg.

Looking deeper into how Morg fought, he would make this a full on frontal assault which in all likelihood would be his undoing. I see Morg being eventually overcome by the sheer strength, and punishment that the Hulk would be putting out. Morg would also likely lose contact with his axe, because unlike Mjolnir, it is does not return once it is jarred from his hand. Hand to Hand, the Hulk is the more dominant force.

WB Hulk 6-7/10

rotiart
Dumb as it may be. Morg should have access I powers
Like telekinetic... It all actually if he did lose contact it shouldn't be difficult or him to summon it....

Though he fights like a madman so who knows. He's definitely ruthless

Stoic
Originally posted by rotiart
Dumb as it may be. Morg should have access I powers
Like telekinetic... It all actually if he did lose contact it shouldn't be difficult or him to summon it....

Though he fights like a madman so who knows. He's definitely ruthless

This was not the case when he lost contact with it during the Herald ordeal. He had to physically pick it up. The Hulk also has control of the gamma well that he taps into to continue growing in power, so energy leeching would not work to reduce him in power. In character, Morg would do exactly what I described that he would do, and that would be to make this a full on frontal assault.

rotiart
Not energy leaching. I'm almost certain I used to have an issue where surfer simply negated the gamma from hulk.

And as far as summoning the axe... Blame PIS or CIP

Stoic
Not energy leaching. I'm almost certain I used to have an issue where surfer simply negated the gamma from hulk.

And as far as summoning the axe... Blame PIS or CIP

Well again, when Terrax had the Axe, Morg would have just summoned it away from him like the Surfer would do concerning his board, but this was not the case. Morg had to find Terrax, and forcefully take his axe back from Terrax. This is not something that Thor, or the Surfer would have to do.

The Surfer should also not be able to do this to the Hulk in terms of shutting off his power, because he gained control of the source of this energy, and the amount that he could tap into. Rulk who was able to manipulate energy when he stepped to Thor, Uatu, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, and various other characters, was unable to do this to WW Hulk, who was just WB Hulk on a lower level of power, was unable to do this. Morg should not be able to do this either.

carver9
Hulk wins 10/10. Morg did nothing to make me believe he could beat Hulk. Terrax was whippin that a**. By the way, Gamma draining doesn't work on Hulk anymore, that's old school.

Naija boy
Morg what get stomped. He would go physical and get demolished.

psycho gundam
Assuming Morg is smart enough to neutralize the gamma in hulk nope

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Horrificus
If this battle takes place outside of their current reality, to a place where Hulk's popularity does not grant him the power to do ANYTHING, Morg should win this easily.

Naija boy
^Err, how does morg win this at all....let alone easily? The only inkling of a shot that he would have is if he can go the energy draining route, but there is absolutely no precedent with which to base him attempting such a tactic. He is gonna go all physical and gungho as he usually does....and get stomped badly. If its Morg vs WWH, then u have urself a match. Against WBH he is outmatched big time.

carver9
Hulk literally grabs Morg with one hand, break his axe with the other hand and 3 shot him. This is a terrible matchup. TERRIBLE MATCH UP.

guy222
morg gets a beatdown

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Horrificus
If this battle takes place outside of their current reality, to a place where Hulk's popularity does not grant him the power to do ANYTHING, Morg should win this easily. it's the opposite: hulk hate makes people make shit up just to try and justify their preconceived notion they come into every hulk vs thread with, for example giving morg surfer feats when all he does is swing his axe, punch, and shoot energy beams. He's powerful but versatile he is not.

Keep hating thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's the opposite: hulk hate makes people make shit up just to try and justify their preconceived notion they come into every hulk vs thread with, for example giving morg surfer feats when all he does is swing his axe, punch, and shoot energy beams. He's powerful but versatile he is not.

Keep hating thumb up

And he can fly (at warp speeds too). What's stopping him from BFRing WBH? There is no "no BFR" stip.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's the opposite: hulk hate makes people make shit up just to try and justify their preconceived notion they come into every hulk vs thread with, for example giving morg surfer feats when all he does is swing his axe, punch, and shoot energy beams. He's powerful but versatile he is not.

Keep hating thumb up

Happy Dance 100% on point. I don't understand why so many people hate the character so much.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
And he can fly (at warp speeds too). What's stopping him from BFRing WBH? There is no "no BFR" stip.

Who has Morg bfred?

rotiart
Assuming Morg is smart enough to neutralize the gamma in hulk like Tony Stark could have or Silver Surfer did... Then it's a quick herald win.

Since Morg is not that smart and in character would go tooth and nail fist to fist?
I'd give it to Morg anyways As the axe would be helpful but in a close 6/10 matchup. Originally posted by psycho gundam

Keep hating thumb up

Just in case I didn't make my point clear.

Power set wise he should be able to negate the gamma.
He should be able to (just like terrax should) be able to summon any object using telekinetic powers

It shouldn't be difficult for him To do these things
But due to CIP he fights stupid and has never displayed the same powers surfer has other than showing himself to be a brick.

However! I still hold that with his axe, ruthlessness and overall power level seeing as how he handled several heralds by himself. I still think he pulls 6/10

leonidas
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Err, how does morg win this at all....let alone easily? The only inkling of a shot that he would have is if he can go the energy draining route, but there is absolutely no precedent with which to base him attempting such a tactic. He is gonna go all physical and gungho as he usually does....and get stomped badly. If its Morg vs WWH, then u have urself a match. Against WBH he is outmatched big time.

yep. wwh would be a great match up here.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by zopzop
And he can fly (at warp speeds too). What's stopping him from BFRing WBH? There is no "no BFR" stip. well, i don't remember the kmc vs forum rules stipulating that characters know that they can win via bfr like this is soul calibur or something, so unless it's in morg's character to throw people away rather than try and take their head off with his axe, by all means make that argument.

hulk has done this, but he wasn't in the mood to fight that particular day. morg was chosen by galactus because he spares no one.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/foombfr.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/foombfr2.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Happy Dance 100% on point. I don't understand why so many people hate the character so much. I don't hate the Hulk. I love the Hulk.

The "Real Hulk". Meaning, the Hulk that wasn't a devious, bullying, nasty JO that has pretty much been re-written to have no limits and no definable powers.

Now, he does whatever the writers come up with, after they hit the bong.wink

- Moving tectonic plates with his hands.

- Holding a black hole.

- Slamming a universe shut.

Crapola!

They turned him into a big, green cube-being!

I prefer the Hulk that could lose a fight. That you actually worried about, because he was innocent, in his way.

It made it that much cooler when he was able to triumph and do the impossible.

A lot of us, who have been reading the Hulk for a long time, feel like they killed the Hulk. And, then replaced him with some a**hole.

I'm waiting for the "Real Hulk" to come back and protect a real hero from this new version of the Hulk. I would like to see the innocent, vulnerable Hulk of the past, pop in from the Nexus of Realities and break the present Hulk in half.

"It is a dream I have."

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't hate the Hulk. I love the Hulk.

The "Real Hulk". Meaning, the Hulk that wasn't a devious, bullying, nasty JO that has pretty much been re-written to have no limits and no definable powers.

Now, he does whatever the writers come up with, after they hit the bong.wink

- Moving tectonic plates with his hands.

- Holding a black hole.

- Slamming a universe shut.

Crapola!

They turned him into a big, green cube-being!

I prefer the Hulk that could lose a fight. That you actually worried about, because he was innocent, in his way.

It made it that much cooler when he was able to triumph and do the impossible.

You know what though? Many of the feats that you mentioned happened nearly 20 years ago. Some even longer than that even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.