Chaos War Vs The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Choas King
Choas War Hercules
Chaos War Zeus
The God Squad

Vs

The Celestials

bbrem123
team 1

Glorificus
Are you including Scathan, Tiamut, etc. along with Celestrials? If so, then Celestrials win.

Colossus-Big C
scathan is not included

guy222
celestials still

wasn't impressed with chaos king at all

and c b c i respect ur choice and know u respect mine

Colossus-Big C
lol team 1 would spite stomp

Mistress-Death
Team 1 stomp, Celestials don't have a chance and you can include Tiamut aswell.

bbrem123
chaos king is just to much

guy222
weally

he can defeat over ten billion celestials and that's not counting the s.h.i.e.l.d or mad celestials

tiamut>galacuts

tiamut one with the fulcrum tiamut will kick c k ass u feel me stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol team 1 would spite stomp

and u make a spite thread knowing mods can close it and u get a warning

weally smart

Batman-Prime
Well Scathan does not approve and the Celestials win. Easy smile

rotiart
Originally posted by guy222
and u make a spite thread knowing mods can close it and u get a warning

weally smart

Hes just testing bada's patience until he finally gets that ban.

He's like a kid who was told not to touch something so he repeatedly touches it because no one actually cares until something gets broke.

Mistress-Death
Why would Tiamut have the Fulcrums help in a forum lol that's just reaching.

The Celestial cannot do anything to the Chaos king

Prep-Man
Chaos War.

Slaanesh
putting Scathan and ascended Tiamut aside..i don't think any of the Celestials is even close in term of power to CK or Herc..the other two is stupid and not suppose to be here..CK consume 97% of the universe..Herc hold enough power to restore the universe..i think team 1 will take this..

guy222
And does the thread starter know that the S.H.I.E.L.D Celestial is Canon

Mad Celestials merge

What are the God Squad goin to do against Celestials

Herc was the most powerful Skyfather and he punched CK...Geez

I know wat Celestials do and how powerful they are

I am a fan stick out tongue

If u make a thread make sure u research instead of being petty because u want the Amatsu to win

Not even the HOTI can stop a Celestial as they keep returning

C K is imprisioned how does he stop all those Celestials. Simple he doesn't

But humor me and tell me how and show the mods ur intention of not making ur 'spite' thread

Appears to me u failed in ur attempt

guy222
Originally posted by Slaanesh
putting Scathan and ascended Tiamut aside..i don't think any of the Celestials is even close in term of power to CK or Herc..the other two is stupid and not suppose to be here..CK consume 97% of the universe..Herc hold enough power to restore the universe..i think team 1 will take this..

How does the GS squad stop Mad Celestials?

Maybe C B C says they aren't put of the thread either stick out tongue

rotiart
Guy arguing that with thoti you can't defeat a celestial permanently is like claiming the power of toaajsnt sufficient to put down a celestial.

Case in point even the lt was nothing before thanos. Hard to argue thanos couldn't find a way to permanently destroy those celestials

guy222
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Why would Tiamut have the Fulcrums help in a forum lol that's just reaching.

The Celestial cannot do anything to the Chaos king

which celestial

galactus helped cho and crew

and tiamut according to neil gaiman is above galactus

simple math 2+2 =

in a forum...yes this is kmc i've been apart of it for years and the biggest knowledgeable Celestial fan besides my pal Wayne

u think the fulcrum(toaa) sits and does nothing...that's odd as he helped tiamut in the last eternals book

shameless plug eternals book soon stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
Guy arguing that with thoti you can't defeat a celestial permanently is like claiming the power of toaajsnt sufficient to put down a celestial.

Case in point even the lt was nothing before thanos. Hard to argue thanos couldn't find a way to permanently destroy those celestials

i never argue buddy stick out tongue

just pointing out a side from us celestials

and lt exists whereas the heart doesn't

and who do u think that order came from....

starlin no longer works for marvel and i'll never say its not canon laughing out loud

rotiart...i made a few new threads see who wins those

rotiart
i never argue buddy stick out tongue

just pointing out a side from us celestials

and lt exists whereas the heart doesn't

and who do u think that order came from....

starlin no longer works for marvel and i'll never say its not canon laughing out loud

rotiart...i made a few new threads see who wins those

No problem bud. Just meant That the fulcrum during that externals arc was pretty up there but I wouldnt put him as being toaa. Possibly equivalent or just below seeing as how the watchers, celestials and horde seem to serve the fulcrum.

kgkg
Chaos War crew.

Slaanesh
How does the GS squad stop Mad Celestials?

Maybe C B C says they aren't put of the thread either stick out tongue

GS as in God Squad??they can't..CK or Herc can tho..Herc can recreate universe..i have no doubt he can beat Celestials..

Power Cosmic II
Chaos King. As shit as CW was..he still had more impressive feats in that story than the Celestials in general, Scathan excluded.

Mistress-Death
which celestial

simple math 2+2 =

in a forum...yes this is kmc i've been apart of it for years and the biggest knowledgeable Celestial fan besides my pal Wayne

u think the fulcrum(toaa) sits and does nothing...that's odd as he helped tiamut in the last eternals book

shameless plug eternals book soon stick out tongue didn't understand any of that is english your first language?

rotiart
didn't understand any of that is english your first language?

??? You do realize going through the thread guy was debating scathan?
Then you dropped in that Tiamat wouldnt be helpful either...
Then you said "the celestial" (in singular) would lose against chaos king.
So guy asked which celestial you meant?
Of course you probably meant all of the celestials (plural regardless of station)

And the question was whether tiamat who was now joined with the fulcrum supposedly could have his assistance?

Or if Tiamat is even more powerful than before...?

Of course if I'm wrong that your grammar choice was bad, then even I'm confused with which celestial you meant, and guy was right that your syntax was off.

So which choice of bad English did you wish to merit today?

Mistress-Death
Don't remember asking your opinion, so go away 222's post was bias and gibberish

Batman-Prime
The only two things gibberish are starting a fight with the Celestials then removing their best, like Scathan AND trying to diss the nicest poster here...

rotiart
Don't remember asking your opinion, so go away 222's post was bias and gibberish

It's a forum about comics... Everyone on here has a bias, what's new about that? Lol. If you didn't want other people to see your comprehension error you could have sent guy222 a pm. But as such, you have wrongly accused one of the nicer posters on this forum as b-p said. And guy is to speak to you in the same snarky tone you seem to be taking with others.

Besides, asking me to go away proves my point, you made less sense then guy. That's why you couldn't do anything other then say ... But... But.. But.. Nuh uh!

guy222
No problem bud. Just meant That the fulcrum during that externals arc was pretty up there but I wouldnt put him as being toaa. Possibly equivalent or just below seeing as how the watchers, celestials and horde seem to serve the fulcrum.

Always fair smile

guy222
didn't understand any of that is english your first language?

huh

if ur from ict i would tone it down because mods have been very kind to me and u come and diss

u will b casually removed like kk was

b nice and u can stay, act as a dumbass and learn ur fate

guy222

guy222
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Chaos King. As shit as CW was..he still had more impressive feats in that story than the Celestials in general, Scathan excluded.

hey buddy

lin b benched soon stick out tongue

how does ck defeat scathan

guy222
Originally posted by Slaanesh
GS as in God Squad??they can't..CK or Herc can tho..Herc can recreate universe..i have no doubt he can beat Celestials..

gs can't

eternals do nothing also

herc had help to stop the ck

all those celestials do not see ck winning

Mistress-Death
huh

if ur from ict i would tone it down because mods have been very kind to me and u come and diss

u will b casually removed like kk was

b nice and u can stay, act as a dumbass and learn ur fate

guy222 don't try and tell what to do at all

Next you'll be telling me you're 6'5 270lbs respected everywhere and to be carefull because u run with a bad ass crew!

Fact is all you're post towards Celestials are biased as hell, but its ok cos you're a nice guy

Mistress-Death
gs can't

eternals do nothing also

herc had help to stop the ck

all those celestials do not see ck winning ok to prove ur not bias tell how the Celestials win? As it was stated several times there was no other to stop CK other than bfr

zopzop
don't try and tell what to do at all

Next you'll be telling me you're 6'5 270lbs respected everywhere and to be carefull because u run with a bad ass crew!

Fact is all you're post towards Celestials are biased as hell, but its ok cos you're a nice guy

You were one of the better posters on this site, now it seems like you're losing your mind. Sad.

quanchi112
Choas King
Choas War Hercules
Chaos War Zeus
The God Squad

Vs

The Celestials Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol team 1 would spite stomp What is it like a few posts in and you say it's spite. I love you big c.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Chaos King. As shit as CW was..he still had more impressive feats in that story than the Celestials in general, Scathan excluded. Agreed. I think the Chaos King is on another level than the Celestials.

lilshogun
Pak made The God Squad Wonders a One Time Thing. I'll take Celestials for fifty.

rotiart
Originally posted by zopzop
You were one of the better posters on this site, now it seems like you're losing your mind. Sad.

This is gonna be a first between us...

🙏

guy222
hey all

fair warning to master or astro from ict

this isn't ict

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by zopzop
You were one of the better posters on this site, now it seems like you're losing your mind. Sad. why is that, because I'm not willing to accept bias or him backseat modding?

guy222
ur not listening to the good posters in the thread

this isn't ict

u have been warned and i hope ur stay lasts longer than ur friend kk

best to u

quanchi112
why is that, because I'm not willing to accept bias or him backseat modding? You need to learn to be respectful. That's the key.

KuRuPT Thanosi
which celestial

simple math 2+2 =

shameless plug eternals book soon stick out tongue

Hey buddy, one thing.. there is no proof that the Fulcrum was the TOAA... I would also like to add... THOTI could've killed all the celestials with a gesture. They were nothing to THOTI my friend, which I know you already know. As for the fight... good fight but I would have to go with the celestials if you include Tiamut and the mad celestials... If not, Team One wins.

guy222
hey good friend

but if u know the lore of the celestials like i do

jack is an homage to jack kirby and that is the one above all

for the heart of the infinite...its amazing how the celestials always return meaning gaiman's tale is fact, true and amazing how they can b 'destroyed' yet rise again...that's power

agree with celestials winning smile

Damborgson
lol team 1 would spite stomp http://homevideos.com/freezeframes3/dumb144.jpeg

Power Cosmic II
hey buddy

lin b benched soon stick out tongue

how does ck defeat scathan

lin giveth, and lin taketh away

CK can't beat scathan. scathan renders judgement

rotiart
hey good friend

but if u know the lore of the celestials like i do

jack is an homage to jack kirby and that is the one above all

for the heart of the infinite...its amazing how the celestials always return meaning gaiman's tale is fact, true and amazing how they can b 'destroyed' yet rise again...that's power

agree with celestials winning smile

I thought jack was god and Stan lee toaa
Or is it the other way around?

Or is Stan lee just an guest star on the big bang theory

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
there is no proof that the Fulcrum was the TOAA...

Hmm, there was a statement by a Celestial or Uatu that said the Fulcrum was indeed TOAA. I can get the scan but it will take a while, I forgot where I saved that pic.

guy222
I thought jack was god and Stan lee toaa
Or is it the other way around?

Or is Stan lee just an guest star on the big bang theory

stan no longer works for marvel

Mistress-Death
ur not listening to the good posters in the thread how am not listening? That's what you're doing by keep on saying the Celestials win when its stated on panel there is no way to beat CK other bfr

and?

KK aint my pal and iot drom Herochat

stops been so bias

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. I think the Chaos King is on another level than the Celestials. Love the Celestials and how mysteries they're on their level of plane. I think Chaos King was working on a higher plane of power (just wasn't portray correctly by artist and writer)

guy222
how am not listening? That's what you're doing by keep on saying the Celestials win when its stated on panel there is no way to beat CK other bfr

and?

KK aint my pal and iot drom Herochat

stops been so bias

ur not fooling anyone

tell u again tone it down

post kindly

last warning

guy222
Originally posted by vansonbee
Love the Celestials and how mysteries they're on their level of plane. I think Chaos King was working on a higher plane of power (just wasn't portray correctly by artist and writer)

hey van

Mistress-Death
ur not fooling anyone

tell u again tone it down

post kindly

last warning

Who am I supposed to be or fooling

Don't tell to do anythiing your not important

Stop trolling by ingnoring on panel proof

Last warning! Lol internet tough guy I see, or r u gonna report me again for asking how Celestials win

guy222
---

celestials ftw

Mistress-Death
CK and his crew wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.