Odin vs Forge (Read on for details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
In this scenario Forge is given grim news that the Asgardian Destroyer will be coming to kill him within 6 months. Forge is given 2 options. Do nothing and wait for his eminent death, or create a suit of Armor that would allow him to stop the Destroyer. Can he create an armor powerful, durable, and strong enough to destroy the Destroyer, before it destroys him?

The Destroyer is animated by classic Loki's soul.

Doon
Originally posted by Stoic
In this scenario Forge is given grim news that the Asgardian Destroyer will be coming to kill him within 6 months. Forge is given 2 options. Do nothing and wait for his eminent death, or create a suit of Armor that would allow him to stop the Destroyer. Can he create an armor powerful, durable, and strong enough to destroy the Destroyer, before it destroys him?

The Destroyer is animated by classic Loki's soul.

Umm.. what does this have to do with Odin? The subject of this thread is misleading. Yes, I understand that Odin created the Destroyer, but it's certainly not his equivalent.

Stoic
It's Forge's inventions vs Odin's. OP titles have to be short and sweet.

Doon
Originally posted by Stoic
It's Forge's inventions vs Odin's. OP titles have to be short and sweet.

Ok. I follow you. I think Forge might be able to create something that only slows The Destroyer down. Eventually, though, The Destroyer would likely emerge victorious and continue in its pursuit of Forge. Forge would then run to the Xmen for help. ::To be continued::

Uriel005
Originally posted by Doon
Ok. I follow you. I think Forge might be able to create something that only slows The Destroyer down. Eventually, though, The Destroyer would likely emerge victorious and continue in its pursuit of Forge. Forge would then run to the Xmen for help. ::To be continued:: Ok are we going to assume Forge isn't worried about creating a monstrous death machine that he might not be able to stop? Because by the definition of his powers he should be able to do just about anything and its the PIS of the character that stops him. If Forge has any comprehension of Destroyer capabilities and decides that "I want to build something more powerful with the capacity to destroy the Destroyer armor" he will do so.

cdtm
What's the most powerful thing Forge ever created?

The Destroyer armor is pretty powerful.. It's debatable whether or not it's skyfather level itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.