Darkseid vs Iron Man, Ronan the Accuser, Ikaris, Vision + Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Doubtful they will win but wonder how they fair?

carver9
It depends. Even though he ripped through the JLA, we really don't know where they fall strength wise. Black Bolt probably could solo until we see more from the heros and Darkseid himself.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
It depends. Even though he ripped through the JLA, we really don't know where they fall strength wise. Black Bolt probably could solo until we see more from the heros and Darkseid himself. agreed. Feats were reset to 0 so until more quantifiable feats pop up there is no way of knowing.

Blair Wind
It depends. Even though he ripped through the JLA, we really don't know where they fall strength wise. Black Bolt probably could solo until we see more from the heros and Darkseid himself.

Originally posted by Uriel005
agreed. Feats were reset to 0 so until more quantifiable feats pop up there is no way of knowing.

That doesn't mean that the absurd idea that Black Bolt can solo is valid.

Prep-Man
Darkseid.

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind
That doesn't mean that the absurd idea that Black Bolt can solo is valid.

Going by fts, he probably could.

Prep-Man
All Darky has to do is flex and it will take them all out.

HigH ScholaR
Really? Blackbolt solo.......? solo? but solo blink

hmmmm

Stoic
Suoerman is still moving heavy object like trucks around, like an average person would move a baseball bat around, and Darkseid looked like he was going to break his back so I'm not too sure about them not having any decent feats even with the reboot. However, Superman did just go through hell several seconds before facing Darkseid, so being handled by him may not have been as big of a deal as it may have seemed at first.

I still think Darkseid could take this, but he could have trouble with Black Bolt and Ronan.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid wins^^. Fatality.

psycho gundam
the latest jla....darkseid really got trolled quite hard

Tony Stark
The Team for the win... Rather handily

Stoic
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The Team for the win... Rather handily

Where the heck have you been? I haven't seen that sig in years dude.

HigH ScholaR
Now that I think about it a bit more. The team takes this.

-Pr-
Going by fts, he probably could.

Going by feats alone isn't how we do things.

abhilegend
Darkseid wins. GL history is unchanged and krona-buster is shown on panel.

JakeTheBank
What does Hal's Krona Buster feat have to do with Darkseid?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What does Hal's Krona Buster feat have to do with Darkseid? Darkseid > Hal > Krona (Skyfather)

Darkseid haz da POWAZ!!!!

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure DCnU Darkseid would have been messed up by a vastly more experienced and late game Hal Jordan's high end Krona Buster, too. The Hal that Darkseid humbled was in his first year of superheroics.

Parmaniac
I'd like to point out that DCs reboot is a complete failure, considering it was supposed to lighten up DCs history they ****ed it even more up.

EDIT: But yeah Hals history is also altered considering that the JL is just formed and noone knew the other one, while in GL everyone was well known to everyone.

abhilegend
What does Hal's Krona Buster feat have to do with Darkseid?
It was just a reminder that not everyone has zero feats in DCnU.
Pretty sure DCnU Darkseid would have been messed up by a vastly more experienced and late game Hal Jordan's high end Krona Buster, too. The Hal that Darkseid humbled was in his first year of superheroics.
Would he? Darkseid shrugged omega beams off when diana reflected it. I don't think that any writer would write hal's attack>Omega beams.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'd like to point out that DCs reboot is a complete failure, considering it was supposed to lighten up DCs history they ****ed it even more up.

thumb up

I'm almost through every one of those 52 new Titels and it's awkward. I expected everything to be new fresh and all. But some events happened, some didn't. Flashpoint is even referrenced in the Legion. So it's not new, they continue after the last crisis, it's like CotIE all along. The heroes have just new costumes and are a little bit younger....very disappointing.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Going by feats alone isn't how we do things.

When did this change?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
It was just a reminder that not everyone has zero feats in DCnU.

Would he? Darkseid shrugged omega beams off when diana reflected it. I don't think that any writer would write hal's attack>Omega beams.

Darkseid Omegas doesn't have fts to be considered more powerful than Hals blast.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid Omegas doesn't have fts to be considered more powerful than Hals blast.

I still don't have #6 but didn't DS OB rocked Superman, while Hals blasts did a shit to supes?^^

Lord Feron
At least the costumes are sweet, excepts wonder woman's....

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I still don't have #6 but didn't DS OB rocked Superman, while Hals blasts did a shit to supes?^^

Superman has been koed 3 Times since the reboot by a blast. The team isn't strong enough to consider as major player just yet...Darkseid did well against them but we will have to wait for more fts.

Batman-Prime
Superman has been koed 3 Times since the reboot by a blast. The team isn't strong enough to consider as major player just yet...Darkseid did well against them but we will have to wait for more fts.

You said that DS blasts aren't more powerful then Hals. When we compare their effect on the same target we see what is more powerful don't we? It doesn't matter how many times he was koed^^.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You said that DS blasts aren't more powerful then Hals. When we compare their effect on the same target we see what is more powerful don't we? It doesn't matter how many times he was koed^^.

Hal never used his Krono blaster during the reboot. confused

Batman-Prime
Hal never used his Krono blaster during the reboot. confused

From the Red Lanterns #1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZCJp2mERw2I/TnfZO57_tCI/AAAAAAAABUw/bErYNG8t2NE/s1600/Hal+Jordan+kills+Krona.jpg

carver9
Shaking my head.

Batman-Prime
Shaking my head.

Why Carv boy?^^ The Krona buster is part of the DCnU

JakeTheBank
It's a part of the DCnU, but that's still current Hal, who's had at least a decade's worth of experience under his belt over the Hal who was shown in Justice League, who's essentially a rookie.

Considering said blast killed Krona, who was tapping into the entire emotional spectrum and had all the entities under his command, said feat is obviously a huge high end showing for Hal. If JL Hal was able to replicate said feat - which he wouldn't - I'd imagine it would seriously harm or mess up almost any form of Darkseid.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Stoic
Where the heck have you been? I haven't seen that sig in years dude.

I'm not sure if you're aware of it or not. But, I've actually done a couple movies the over the past few years... In fact I'm just rapping one up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIR8Ar-Z4hw

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.