Safe House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dcampbell
I went to go see Safe House a week or 2 ago and i was totally shocked. It was a total waste of my money. The ending was horrible and the main character Denzel Washington died. I would recommend that you keep your money, don't go see it, and don't buy the movie when it comes out on DVD. You won't miss anything special.

Myth
Wow, f*ck you for not using spoilers.

Placidity
Hmm, just watched this.

Blatant rip-off you know who.

marwash22
Originally posted by Myth
Wow, f*ck you for not using spoilers. x2.

phuck that guy.

-Pr-
-shrug- I liked it...

Darth Martin
I thought it was dope.

Placidity
True fans of Bourne would've sniffed it out instantly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
True fans of Bourne would've sniffed it out instantly.

What do you mean?

Aaliyah
The movie safe house is directed by Daniel Espinosa, he has made some good movies in past, he started his career as the movie director in 2003 and now he has made this huge movie with the amazing cast. Really He is one of best movie Director. I really very enjoy to Watch Safe House Movie..

ChickenBoTheory
I'll check this movie anyway. rolling on floor laughing

Lestov16
This movie was utter crap. I don't care if it was a Bourne rip-off ( since the Bourne sequel sucked anyway) but at least make it good. The "plot twist" was amongst the laziest in cinematic history and the entire plot didn't make sense because if the head of the CIA and several other intelligence agencies wanted the chip, why didn't he just have Robert Patrick take it from him, rather than hire mercenaries?......

Robtard
There'a a high degree of mad in here.

Myth
Finally saw it. Terrible movie.

Esau Cairn
I enjoyed the movie although I didn't think it was anything special.

I didn't see the comparisons with Bourne (didn't think they were special either.)

And everyone's gotta realise by now that every time Denzel plays a hardened character "with a heart of gold", he's gonna die in the end.

BruceSkywalker
this was horrible

CowardlyBlakMan
Originally posted by Myth
Wow, f*ck you for not using spoilers.

lol it doesn't matter. It was bad /thread and movie

Originally posted by Robtard
There'a a high degree of mad in here.

Calm down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.