Dr. Doom vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Both characters are from their current mainstream worlds. They have full use of all their feats and the fight is being taken place on a neutral battle ground, although both parties have had their complete lair's transported on to it. They both have a week to prep with full knowledge of the other.

Let the party begin...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111006002338/marveldatabase/images/0/04/Dr_doom.jpg

http://www.reviewersunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Darkseid.jpg

guy222
doom

Uriel005
ummmm doom first and foremost because DS has all of 2-3 feats in the new universe... we know he can take tridents and swords to the eye if that helps...

Stoic
Even with his lack of feats, I got the impression that Darkseid would have been able to one up Sentry's showing against Doom, and actually tear his @$$ right up out of that boot leg Ironman suit, leaving him clutching his Doom drawers filled with... doodoo.

guy222
doom>beyonder>ds

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
doom>beyonder>ds

Prep is what Doom had on the Beyonder, aswell as cunning. These are not tactics unknown to Darkseid.

quanchi112
Doom.

godking
Darkseid.

Doom could win if he could catch Darkseid unawares per the stipulations of the match that is not possible.

guy222
doom had the life force my friends

stated in the book > beyonder

not much ds can do to win here

JakeTheBank
A Doombot stabs Darkseid in his eyes.

Mindset
Doom surrounds DS with stairs.

guy222
yes

godking
Originally posted by guy222
doom had the life force my friends

stated in the book > beyonder

not much ds can do to win here Darkseid is somewhat more intelligent then the beyonder.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid Easy

JakeTheBank
How does Darkseid from the DCnU continuity easily beat a Doom with access to all his feats with a week of prep...?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How does Darkseid from the DCnU continuity easily beat a Doom with access to all his feats with a week of prep...? He doesn't even look to see the parameters of the thread and just can't wait to say the dc guy wins. He doesn't read marvel so take it easy on him.

Batman-Prime
^Quan stop trolling me. I don't need more stalkers^^.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How does Darkseid from the DCnU continuity easily beat a Doom with access to all his feats with a week of prep...?

Didn't notice the current part, how could I, shame on me. Cause I never would have believed that someone would make an thread about an Char that appeared just once... pointles, Oh well. no expression

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^Quan stop trolling me. I don't need more stalkers^^.

Didn't notice the current part, how could I, shame on me. Cause I never would have believed that someone would make an thread about an Char that appeared just once... pointles, Oh well. no expression

*shrug*

I wasn't sure if you were serious or not so I thought I'd ask.

quanchi112
So now stalking is responding on a public forum. laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
So now stalking is responding on a public forum. laughing out loud

You did it before^^, even searched through my old posts to find something to troll^^. But well, maybe I should feel flattered by your attention, little Thanosi^^.

quanchi112
You did it before^^, even searched through my old posts to find something to troll^^. But well, maybe I should feel flattered by your attention, little Thanosi^^. This is all a public forum this isn't stalking. Stalking would be if I harassed you at your job, home, or through fb. Just relax I responded to jake's post.

Doon
DOOM... unquestionably

Batman-Prime
This is all a public forum this isn't stalking. Stalking would be if I harassed you at your job, home, or through fb. Just relax I responded to jake's post.
Yeah, you are an expert, riiiiiiiight? laughing

quanchi112
Yeah, you are an expert, riiiiiiiight? laughing No, I am just not ignorant like you are. When I use words I tend to know their meaning. smile

Batman-Prime
No, I am just not ignorant like you are. When I use words I tend to know their meaning. smile

First hand it seems^^, concession accepted^^.

quanchi112
First hand it seems^^, concession accepted^^. You admitted you didn't read the op in your response to jake like I posted right before you did. I'm smarter than you are and don't concede. Just quit using words you don't know the definitions to an dread the op. K.

Batman-Prime
You admitted you didn't read the op in your response to jake like I posted right before you did. I'm smarter than you are and don't concede. Just quit using words you don't know the definitions to an dread the op. K.

facepalm . laughing . laughing out loud . You mad?^^

quanchi112
facepalm . laughing . laughing out loud . You mad?^^ No. Happy. smile

the ninjak
Classic troll droll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.