Raven vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
There are several similarities between the two. They both like black, wear shades, and most surprising of all, are voiced by the same person. Yeah, D.C. did the voice work in SFxT.

What would happen if instead of Chris and Jill, Wesker had to deal with the mystery ninja?

Wesker cuts through Spencer's defenses, and reaches the study. Instead of finding Lord Spencer, Raven is facing the window.

Wesker: Where is Spencer?

Raven: In BSAA custody. Redfield and Valentine send their regards. They had their orders. And I have mine. You are too dangerous to be taken in alive. You are to be terminated.

Wesker: Many have tried to kill me. All have failed.

Wesker brandishes the Samurai Edge and fires...and narrowly avoids being hit by Raven's Alter Ego.

Raven: Big talk for someone who fancies himself as a superman. What can someone like you do against a ninja?

Wesker: You will soon learn your place, whelp. I'll send your corpse to Redfield and Valentine once I'm finished with you.

Raven: You won't be the first madman I've brought down, nor will you be the last.

0mega Spawn
Raven slices wesker into pieces

StyleTime
In the past, I would've given Wesker the win. Now, I might have to side with Raven. Depending on how much weight you give Raven's Tekken 6 ending, he's at least Wesker's equal in speed and is probably superior in strength and skill.

KingD19
From Tekken 6, Raven shows greater speed than Wesker. Seeing as how he not only left an after-effect, but jumped hundreds of feet into the air onto the underside of a moving jet in the same time frame it took Wesker to move far less distances.

Like you said, stronger and more skilled.

And he has the X Factor of his ninja abilities.

0mega Spawn
& he dropped that NANCY & sliced it in half no expression

and sliced that jack 5 into pieces in the tekken 5 intro

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
& he dropped that NANCY & sliced it in half no expression

and sliced that jack 5 into pieces in the tekken 5 intro

actually Threw NANCY & cut its arm off...
6:05
sqe0d_k8WpU
6:05

KingD19
He's shown even more speed in that since he dodged a mini gun seemingly after it started firing, from point blank range.

And was strong enough to hold it back.

Wesker gets beat down by the negro ninja.

StyleTime
The NANCY fight alone just means Raven might be a good fight for Wesker. It's nothing that puts him out of Wesker's league.

It's Raven's ending that seals the deal.

0mega Spawn
is it canon though?

0mega Spawn
OkqTZCvwfIE&feature=related

I say raven can do wesker like he did that jack 5

0mega Spawn
oh 1:45

KingD19
Originally posted by StyleTime
The NANCY fight alone just means Raven might be a good fight for Wesker. It's nothing that puts him out of Wesker's league.

It's Raven's ending that seals the deal.

He dodged mini-gun fire from point blank range after the gun started firing, and was strong enough to basically toss NANCY around. And sliced clean through it's arm.

Wesker was never shown to be that strong, or that fast.

StyleTime
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
is it canon though?
That is why I said "depending on how much weight you give" it. stick out tongue
Originally posted by KingD19
He dodged mini-gun fire from point blank range after the gun started firing, and was strong enough to basically toss NANCY around. And sliced clean through it's arm.

Wesker was never shown to be that strong, or that fast.
It's nearly impossible to tell if Raven moved before or after the gun fired. It was fast indeed, but appeared to be the same vanishing routine that Wesker does. I haven't played Scenario Campaign mode in a while, but I don't recall any particularly memorable feats or stats from NANCY. We're not sure what Raven tossing it around means, apart from "he's pretty strong."

Strength maybe, but that was certainly not out of Wesker's league speedwise.

KingD19
His ending scene from 6 puts him out of Wesker's speed range. He jumped from the underside of a moving jet hundreds of feet in the air, to the ground, and back up in the same time frame, which was under 1 second from what it looked like. Wesker's fast, damn fast. But in the time it would have taken for him to dodge those bullets fired by the Russian, Raven had not only dodged, but once again jumped back on that Jet that was hundreds of feet in the air and moving away from the excavation site at a good deal of speed. Wesker's never moved that far, that fast before.

StyleTime
It seems there is a misunderstanding. I was only talking about the NANCY scene. I don't think that scene specifically is out of Wesker's league.

I already agreed that Raven's ending scene would put him over Wesker though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.