Bill & Ted Face the Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Oh, lord... a script has been written. ugh3

What does everybody think, good idea or bad idea? Aren't they a little old to be playing goofy, hormone-driven teens again? Unless they go a Dumb & Dumber route with it, perhaps..

0mega Spawn
you know theres no way reeves will have any part in this.

0mega Spawn
but a remake would be cool

rudester
their going to find the two most interesting idiots of this time and try to sell tickets from that marketing stand point....

Jonah Hill will play ted. Michael Cera with his hair dyed black will play bill.

rudester
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
but a remake would be cool

No....no....

Kazenji
Yeah i heard about this a while back about another Bill & Ted Movie, new news to me about a script is done.

siriuswriter
Dude. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by rudester
No....no.... why not mad

Patient_Leech
I'm kind of indifferent, really. I don't really care what they do with this. It might be amusing. It might not. no expression

Flyattractor
yay. People still want to rape my childhood.

Bend over skippy and yes. They still don't like to lube.

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
you know theres no way reeves will have any part in this.

Cocaine isn't free; he'll be in this if the lines are right.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Cocaine isn't free; he'll be in this if the lines are right. Of course its free...well in Hollywood it is.
Hell go by Charlie Sheens house. He give away 5 pound bags all the time.

swill388
sometime the remake would be cool

Impediment
This will be awesome.

BruceSkywalker
i am afraid this film will stink and be a flop..

first one was awesome.. second one i felt could've been way better and then you wait this long for a sequel, not good at all

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment
This will be awesome.

thumb up

Even if it sucks, I'll still love it.

roughrider
Keanu is about to turn 50 isn't he? wink

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by roughrider
Keanu is about to turn 50 isn't he? wink

i though he was 60 stick out tongue

rudester
think 40? or someshit anyways... i dont think they could pull of the california bow-bashes babe thing in are times as funny...

Bill and Ted were all about being california bimbos and thats kinda 80's, early 90's no one does any act anymore.. esp boys.

rudester
alex winter is def to old for this..
http://trouperproductions.com/Freekland/pix/alex/al.jpg

Kazenji
Gets a director

rudester
I bet you 100 bucks there going to change the catch phrase from totally to dude, and excellent adventure to road trip.. God this generation is so asinine.

Kazenji
I'm not following you there with "Change from to dude"

rudester
got erased when I put it in italic - anyways back to the film, I wonder if there going to have keanu reeves and alex winter play small cameos?? would be cool? I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

Kazenji
I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

Which Spider-Man?

rudester
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which Spider-Man?

Spiderman 3 when he turns into venom. He just had a small walk in bit where tries to give peter some fatherly advice.

Myth
Storyline sounds fun. They go into different futures to meet their future selves to figure out if they ever wrote the greatest rock song ever, and their future selves hate them for making their lives suck.

the ninjak
got erased when I put it in italic - anyways back to the film, I wonder if there going to have keanu reeves and alex winter play small cameos?? would be cool? I thought Stan Lees appearence in Spiderman sucked balls, he could not act if his life depended on it.

NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT STAN THE MAN! NOBODY! mad

GUYS A FREAKIN SAINT!

Kazenji
Spiderman 3 when he turns into venom. He just had a small walk in bit where tries to give peter some fatherly advice.

So your basing Stan Lee's cameo acting on Spider-Man 3

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2672/619659.gif

rudester
im a sadist. what can I say...

Kazenji
And you do realise Spider-Man 3 is a prretty bad movie up there with Robocop 3 and many other bad sequels.

-Pr-
Completely disagree, Spidey actually had redeeming qualities.

Kazenji

BlackZero30x
This will be interesting. I loved the first two. though with George Carlin being dead idk if it will be the same.

rudester
I want to see alex winter again. It would have been more comical if they would have done an adaptation of the movie... the years after"

helenzlatkovic
I remember that my friend and I were pretending to be Bill and Ted for days and even dress like them
rolling on floor laughing

jinXed by JaNx
I want to see alex winter again. It would have been more comical if they would have done an adaptation of the movie... the years after"

Arent Reeves and winter going to be in it?

stevenedwardwol

Gideon58
If they are going to do this, they would have to cast different actors because Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are definitely too old now. But I'm thinking about the prequel they did with DUMB & DUMBER with different actors and what a disaster that was, so I'm going to say, no, this is not a good idea...actually, the committee is still out on whether or BILL AND TED'S BOGUS JOURNEY was a good idea.

heathjack
be excellent each other and party on dude's!!

erik.dansereau
I find it hard to believe they could not find a better franchise to reboot

Kazenji

Kazenji
Bill & Ted's two daughter's have been cast for the film

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/bill-ted-face-the-music-casts-the-duos-most-excellent-daughters

cdtm
If ever there was a sign Hollywood is out of ideas..

Zenwolf
Bill & Ted's two daughter's have been cast for the film

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/bill-ted-face-the-music-casts-the-duos-most-excellent-daughters

But...but they had sons?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But...but they had sons?

I know....

unless they had two more kids in that time

Originally posted by cdtm
If ever there was a sign Hollywood is out of ideas..

They actually have plenty of idea's, It's just those ones don't get the spotlight.

riv6672
Two most excellent daughters....

Oliver Brown
Bill & Ted Face the Music

I'm very excited to see the Keanu Reeves in this comic role. All we know about him is guns & fighting, but now we are going to get some unique taste of him.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Oliver Brown
I'm very excited to see the Keanu Reeves in this comic role. All we know about him is guns & fighting, but now we are going to get some unique taste of him.

There's no need to get all sexual and weird... confused

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
There's no need to get all sexual and weird... confused
Yeah, that is OUR thing!

Our most excellent thing.... big grin

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Only when it comes to Rambo!

riv6672
So no Keanu?

I mean, NO. No Keanu! stick out tongue

Kazenji
0hAL7emClFM

Robtard
Best line from this thread:

Originally posted by Robtard
Cocaine isn't free; he'll be in this if the lines are right.

And I will definitely see this.

Zenwolf
0hAL7emClFM

Huh looks interesting.

riv6672
That teaser was most excellent!

BruceSkywalker
film looks okay

riv6672
You know, I never realized, Death was the nekkid tai chi doing main bad guy in Die Hard 2.
That made me laugh when I found out, though.

Kazenji
^ he's also been in the MCU as President Ellis.

riv6672

jaden_2.0
He was in Shawshank Redemption as well. The guy who Brooks nearly cuts his throat.

SquallX

riv6672

jaden_2.0
Saw this tonight. Easily the worst film I've seen all year. Absolutely atrocious.

carthage
lol

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Saw this tonight. Easily the worst film I've seen all year. Absolutely atrocious. Nah, New Mutants is much worse.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Saw this tonight. Easily the worst film I've seen all year. Absolutely atrocious.

would you say it's better or worse than the jay and silent bob reboot? just need a frame of reference here of just how bad

jaden_2.0
Worse.

jaden_2.0
Like, Ghostbusters bad.

riv6672
I liked Ghostbusters. thumb up

RONAKVALIA
You will find this song very much on Google, because this song is very melodious and very good to listen to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.