Thor vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has no hammer. Fight is to the death.

1) Fight in NYC

2) Fight in Gobi desert

in both scenarios, fight is to the death.

JakeTheBank
1. Magneto more than likely.

2. Still Magneto.

Magneto outright killing Thor is going to be extremely difficult, though.

lilshogun
Thor needs his hammer to channel. He can't shoot lighting from his finger tips. Otherwise he will just have to use is weather command and his superhuman strength to fight Mags.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by lilshogun
Thor needs his hammer to channel. He can't shoot lighting from his finger tips. Otherwise he will just have to use is weather command and his superhuman strength to fight Mags.

It won't be enough me thinks. Mags wins.

keiththegreat

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning01JIM093.jpg

carver9
Stomp in Mags favor. Mags has the fts that puts him as a high Herald so there is no need to handicap another Herald to face him.

CosmicComet
Thor busts through the shields and twists Magneto's nipples, killing him.

quanchi112
Thor.

lilshogun
Good reference. Is there any current feats that he has done similar to that?

Originally posted by keiththegreat
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorLightning01JIM093.jpg

Doon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor.

Agreed. Even when Thor was once bereft of his godly strength and rendered mortal (thanks to Balder), he still managed to take down Ulik the Troll. And when the Celestials destroyed Mjolnir, he continued to fight on even when the odds were against him. A fully powered Thor (with or without his hammer) is a force to be reckoned with.

zeel
thor, what is mags going to do to thor? Throw a couple of bus's at him. I think without the hammer mag's we defend against thors attacks but i dont see him putting out the damge to put thor down.

carver9
Magneto is being underestimated here.

keiththegreat
Good reference. Is there any current feats that he has done similar to that?

Not sure, I just did a quick google search to find that. It took a few minutes. I could probably find more. Then again, he usually does have his hammer, so maybe not.

Slaanesh
Mag win this but it won't be easy..Thor is not beating Mag without his hammer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.