Fate of the Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaedusRules
Anyone excited for Apoclypse? Coming out in less then a week. I have been waiting a while for this... Does anyone have any guesses as to what is coming?

Arhael
Originally posted by CaedusRules
Anyone excited for Apoclypse? Coming out in less then a week. I have been waiting a while for this... Does anyone have any guesses as to what is coming? As it is Troy Denning, it certainly will be good. I was a bit disappointed with Ascension. It was a bit too childish and therefore reminded me of Crystal Star. Don't let women write Star Wars!

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Arhael
As it is Troy Denning, it certainly will be good. I was a bit disappointed with Ascension. It was a bit too childish and therefore reminded me of Crystal Star. Don't let women write Star Wars!

Nothing was as bad as Crystal Star... I've read more interesting instruction booklets...

Arhael
Originally posted by CaedusRules
Nothing was as bad as Crystal Star... I've read more interesting instruction booklets...
Ye.. I didn't mind that love between parents and children. But after waiting the whole book for Luke to kick Hetrir's ass and at the end they can't even switch lightsabers on!

Darth Truculent
I'm pretty sure Vestara is going to fall of the light side wagon and commit a few more atrocities.

Arhael
Reading book now. Jaina gets closer to Luke's level, Sith go down in packages from her. big grin

As for Abeloth, she is not just able to transfer her essence, she can be in several places simultaneously using different bodies. So far there are two Abeloth on Coruscant, one is Head of State and another - High Sith Lord. And third one went to Empire territory in form of imperial lieutenant to assist Daala.

Dr McBeefington
This book was awful.

NTJack0
Not even going to waste the money on it.

Arhael
Download then!

truejedi
link plz?
otherwise i'll get it from the library. its so different than it used to be. i used to wait for these, now I realize 2 weeks later that it actually came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.