Batman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Batman has a GL Ring

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82170/1520290-batmanasgreenlantern_super.jpg

vs

Thor from his fight with Silver Surfer in Mighty Thor #4

http://comicscube.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mighty_thor_04_no_problem_killing_you_on_mars_800.jpg

Batman gets 6 months to train with Hal Jordan with the ring prior to the fight.

Fight takes place on Mars and is to the death.

Badabing
Batman.

Batman-Prime
Alt Batman with the GL did more Damage to Monarch then an entire league of alternative Captain Atoms. I think he will take 5-6/10.

Bouboumaster
Thor headbutt him ftw

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor headbutt him ftw

Batman creates an Galactus construct to counter it and Thor ko's himself, like his daddy biscuits

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman creates an Galactus construct to counter it and Thor ko's himself, like his daddy biscuits

laughing

quanchi112
Thor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Alt Batman with the GL did more Damage to Monarch then an entire league of alternative Captain Atoms. I think he will take 5-6/10.

Issue number?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Issue number?

Countdown Arena, Number Tradepaperback smile ISBN:978-1-4012-1822-5

JakeTheBank
Thor decisively.

Tony Stark
THOR> any GL

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tony Stark
THOR> any GL so a Hal krona buster does nothing to him... right.

Bouboumaster
Where's Rage when you need him?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman. lol!

Damborgson
Originally posted by Uriel005
so a Hal krona buster does nothing to him... right. being > someone doesnt mean you no sell every attack they do...

quanchi112
so a Hal krona buster does nothing to him... right. Some of the worst logic this here side of kmc.

Parmaniac
so a Hal krona buster does nothing to him... right. not if Thor Glory buster throws it back at him.

BruceSkywalker
Thor gets biatchslapped back to Asgard

Slaanesh
Thor for majority..

Doon
This is an interesting one for me specifically because Thor and Batman are two of my favorite characters. That said, I've got to give this one to Thor. As skilled as Bruce clearly is in the art of combat, Thor has been honing his skills for over 2000 years! And unlike Superman, Thor will not play games. Now, with Lantern's ring, Bats won't fall easily but fall he most certainly will.

HandOfFate
Wait, stop using your telepathic powers on me. I was thinking this would be cool Vs. Thread on another battleboard and I come here u have the I wanna use and everything........damn telepaths.

Dream Stuff
Hasn't the "encase hammer in a magical bubble" strategy been effective against Thor before?

If I'm wrong about that, I'm inclined to give this to Thor.

JakeTheBank
It has worked briefly. Until Thor got pissed and shattered the construct.

Given Thor's physical strength without Mjolnir, his willpower which enables Mjolnir to return to his hand regardless of its location (which includes other dimensions), and Mjolnir's superior energy manipulation, I don't see an elite Lantern being able to remove Mjolnir from the fight long enough to beat Thor.

Batman gets worked over badly.

snowdragon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It has worked briefly. Until Thor got pissed and shattered the construct.

Given Thor's physical strength without Mjolnir, his willpower which enables Mjolnir to return to his hand regardless of its location (which includes other dimensions), and Mjolnir's superior energy manipulation, I don't see an elite Lantern being able to remove Mjolnir from the fight long enough to beat Thor.

Batman gets worked over badly.

Wasn't that Quasar that put a shield over Thor and Hulk a bunch of other hero's as well?

I know something that's always talking about is Thor's superior energy manipulation but did that work against Quasar, I know thor has beaten quasar down but that was as much about his strength/might and not his energy abilities.

If that's the case then Batman could score some wins against Thor.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by snowdragon
Wasn't that Quasar that put a shield over Thor and Hulk a bunch of other hero's as well?

I know something that's always talking about is Thor's superior energy manipulation but did that work against Quasar, I know thor has beaten quasar down but that was as much about his strength/might and not his energy abilities.

If that's the case then Batman could score some wins against Thor.

Quasar's shields>GL's shields, however.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Dream Stuff

no expression Even Kyle or Hal?

JakeTheBank
He's on their level to be sure.

Moot point anyway as I sincerely doubt that Batman with six months of training from Hal will be >= Hal himself. And Hal wouldn't beat Thor for the majority, either...let alone Fraction-Thor who has no shits to give.

Existere
Not to mention the fight is to the death and in character, so Bruce is an auto-loss here.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Dream Stuff

I was asking if there was anyone remembered something on panel that showed Thor messing with Quasars energy or contructs.

I think The Batman could pull off a victory or two due to his cunning intellect and clever adaptation to many of his foes in the past but yeah really Thor isn't getting a beat down in those potential batman wins.

PillarofOsiris
As cool as this Batman is, IMO, Thor is clearly above even an established GL like Hal Jordan. This would be a cooler fight if it was Thor vs Batman GL AND Kilowog.

Odekahn
Batman imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.