Thanos/Lord Mar-vell/Surfer/WBH vs Planet Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos
WBH
Surfer
Lord Mar-vell

Lands on Darkseid planet and is instructed to kill everyone on the planet with no remorse. They can't blow up the planet though.

Can they accomplish this?

Batman-Prime
If Darkseid is there he bfr them without trouble, if he isn't there the Planet ist lost.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos
WBH
Surfer
Lord Mar-vell

Lands on Darkseid planet and ....... stopped reading

Lord Feron
even if BFR is on I think Surfer and maybe even thanos could get them back easily. Also A surfer with zero remorse and out to kill yeah well good luck with that shit..

Apocalypse has no chance.

Bouboumaster
IMO, the planet is ****ed.

Even if Darkseid is on the planet, and even if he's the equal of Thanos (which I do not agree with, I think Thanos is more powerful) that leaves Lord Mar-Vell, Hulk, and Surfer. And on his own, Mar-Vell would lay waste on a lot of shit out there.

the ninjak
Marvell blew up a galaxy didn't he? The Annihilators narrowly escaped via telekinetic bubble.

Galan007
I'm assuming that we are using a well-written Darkseid/Apokolips here--and if that is the case, WBH is BFR'd immediately to the Source Wall, and Surfer is owned with a burst of the OB.

With that out of the way, even IF Marv can handle the OB (big "if"wink, that leaves only he and Thanos to contend with Darkseid+the cumulative forces of Apokolips (inc. Shadow Demons, the Gravity Guard, etc.)+Apokoliptian tech+the planet itself (which Darkseid can animate at will.) Personally, I don't see things going well for the duo, but that's just MO.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm assuming that we are using a well-written Darkseid/Apokolips here--and if that is the case, WBH is BFR'd immediately to the Source Wall, and Surfer is owned with a burst of the OB.

With that out of the way, even IF Marv can handle the OB (big "if"wink, that leaves only he and Thanos to contend with Darkseid+the cumulative forces of Apokolips (inc. Shadow Demons, the Gravity Guard, etc.)+Apokoliptian tech+the planet itself (which Darkseid can animate at will.) Personally, I don't see things going well for the duo, but that's just MO.

smile Picks up hunter and prey and laughs. One unintelligent brick brought all of apokolips including Darkseid to their knees.

Galan007
^
I'm assuming that we are using a well-written Darkseid/Apokolips here Darkseid, as he was seen in H/P, was certainly not well-written--as he could have simply BFR'd DD and been done with it. Additionally, Apokolips did not utilize all the tech/personnel at it's disposal. For instance, we didn't see DD combat any Shadow Demons, or the Gravity Guard (of whom were capable of tooling PC Superman), nor did Mantis and his horde enter the fray. Just saying.

However, if we are opting to use a poorly written Darkseid/Apokolips in this thread, he/they lose. Not arguing that. smile

Lord Feron
DS in his glory days might have a solid chance (more than that in fact) but as he is in the past years NOPE.

quanchi112
^
Darkseid, as he was seen in H/P, was certainly not well-written--as he could have simply BFR'd DD and been done with it. Additionally, Apokolips did not utilize all the tech/personnel at it's disposal. For instance, we didn't see DD combat any Shadow Demons, or the Gravity Guard (of whom were capable of tooling PC Superman), nor did Mantis and his horde enter the fray. Just saying.

However, if we are opting to use a poorly written Darkseid/Apokolips in this thread, he/they lose. Not arguing that. smile Well written is another way to excuse showings simply due to bias.

The writer made the point clear DD>>Apokolips. The writer doesn't have to unearth every foot soldier ever previously seen in a comic book to ram it home. DD was greater than everyone on the planet.

Much less on panel in my example than these combined forces which includes Thanos.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well written is another way to excuse showings simply due to bias. Stop trolling.

"Well written" is merely another way of saying "not written like an idiot." If it's the former, Darkseid/Apokolips almost certainly win, due to examples I've already given.

The writer doesn't have to unearth every foot soldier ever previously seen in a comic book to ram it home. DD was greater than everyone on the planet. This means nothing, stop trolling. Next time you ignore what I've written and opt to try and preform a red herring instead, I'll report you. smile

Anyway, in THIS thread, the combatants WOULD be facing every force Apokolips has to offer. H/P Doomsday DIDN'T. ie. the forces DD faced during the Hunter/Prey arc, and the forces the team would face in this thread are VASTLY different.

Where Apokoliptian forces are concerned, Doomsday went up against:
A poorly written Darkseid (a well-written Darkseid could have BFR'd DD with a gesture), and some random foot-soldiers.

If Darkseid is allowed access to all of the tech/weapons at his disposal in this thread, the team would be up against:
Darkseid (well-written)
Tech such as the Ancestor Box, Father Box, atomization guns, War Machines, Master Blasters, etc.
A near-limitless supply of Parademons
A near-limitless supply of Shadow Demons
The Gravity Guard (PC Superman-level beings.)
Mantis and his crew
etc., etc.

And like I mentioned above, Darkseid can animate Apokolips itself to his every desire--manifesting giant constructs out of the planet itself. He can also create Herald-level+ beings on a whim, if need be (ie. Stayne.)

In THAT scenario, the team has no chance, imo.

quanchi112
Stop trolling.

"Well written" is merely another way of saying "not written like an idiot." If it's the former, Darkseid/Apokolips almost certainly win, due to examples I've already given. Well written works both ways and it just an excuse to ignore something. I get it you really like the new gods and hate how Darkseid was portrayed in hp that doesn't make it any less canon though.

Come at me like a man and quit the the reporting threats these are fictional matchups I would hope at some point you'd outgrow these childish tactics.
Hulk already faced an entire dimension of mindless ones on his own and was completely fine. I have no doubt in my mind this team led by Thanos wouldn't be able to steamroll through their best. Thanos went through the best the ucot had to offer while naked and with his mind feral. These are two examples of two members of the team easily soloing formidable forces without even breaking a sweat.
Every story isn't a battleboard and yes Darkseid could have bfr'd him but he didn't. DD was well beyond DD and their combined forces. The writer was clear on that.
Mere fodder. The intellect on team Thanos greatly outweighs darkseid's intellect. He's ooutmatched.
The team is more than powerful enough to cause the collateral damage needed to rip through apokolips. Darkseid isn't that formidable in combat and Thanos has teleportational abilities. This won't end well for Darkseid butu then again he's no stranger to having his front door smashed in and being dragged out the front door.

guy222
planet poccy stands no chance

took death to stop lord mar-vell

death>lactus engine

Galan007
Well written works both ways and it just an excuse to ignore something. I get it you really like the new gods and hate how Darkseid was portrayed in hp that doesn't make it any less canon though.

Come at me like a man and quit the the reporting threats these are fictional matchups I would hope at some point you'd outgrow these childish tactics. More needless trolling. Reported.

Hulk already faced an entire dimension of mindless ones on his own and was completely fine. I have no doubt in my mind this team led by Thanos wouldn't be able to steamroll through their best. Thanos went through the best the ucot had to offer while naked and with his mind feral. These are two examples of two members of the team easily soloing formidable forces without even breaking a sweat.
Every story isn't a battleboard and yes Darkseid could have bfr'd him but he didn't. DD was well beyond DD and their combined forces. The writer was clear on that.
Mere fodder. The intellect on team Thanos greatly outweighs darkseid's intellect. He's ooutmatched.
The team is more than powerful enough to cause the collateral damage needed to rip through apokolips. Darkseid isn't that formidable in combat and Thanos has teleportational abilities. This won't end well for Darkseid butu then again he's no stranger to having his front door smashed in and being dragged out the front door. Most ignorant post I've read in quite a while. Not even worth an intelligent response.

A well-written Darkseid/Apokolips win 10/10, for reasons I've already mentioned. thumb up

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If Darkseid is there he bfr them without trouble, if he isn't there the Planet ist lost. Originally posted by Galan007

smile How? Omega beams/effect?

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How? Omega beams/effect? Either that, or Boom Tube manifestation.

Batman-Prime
^You were faster... BTW care to answer my Question in the Comic Book Thread stick out tongue?
How? Omega beams/effect?

Exactly the OE not the OB (OB klingt irgendwie falsch auf Deutsch) haermm. He has also Boom Tubes^^.

-Pr-
Quan, cut it out. Seriously.

iceman24567
On Apocalypse Darkseid has too many options at his disposal the team loses

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Darkseid is there he bfr them without trouble, if he isn't there the Planet ist lost.

Ummm you do understand that Thanos can't be BFR'd since ya know... he can teleport.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm you do understand that Thanos can't be BFR'd since ya know... he can teleport.

Ummmm you do understand that the OE is more powerful then an simple teleport?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now you're saying he uses the OB... You never said that to begin with, you just said he BFR's thanos, which ya know, can be done besides OE or OS

Batman-Prime
Now you're saying he uses the OB... You never said that to begin with, you just said he BFR's thanos, which ya know, can be done besides OE or OS

How? Omega beams/effect?

Either that, or Boom Tube manifestation.

^You were faster... BTW care to answer my Question in the Comic Book Thread stick out tongue?

Exactly the OE not the OB (OB klingt irgendwie falsch auf Deutsch) haermm. He has also Boom Tubes^^.

You might have missed the previous posts, nevermind it's ok.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Actually this is the post I responded to which came WELL before you then said OB and OE.. Maybe you forgot the order they came in, it's cool

Sr J-Bieb
Is this Apocalypse as a somehow planet and Darkseid lives there? Or is this Darkseid living on a planet full of Apocalypses?

Batman-Prime
Actually this is the post I responded to which came WELL before you then said OB and OE.. Maybe you forgot the order they came in, it's cool

You are not serious, this can't be meant seriously? You accused me of not being clear and saying "NOW you're saying he uses..." but before your "NOW" post I already clarified everything for another one, so it was obviously and perfectly clear how he bfr them.

You respeonse came later then my clarification. So stop this BS and be a man, you have been wrong, happens...

no expression

Jesus I even can't believe I had to explain this simple BS.

Dream Stuff
Assuming this is Post-CRisis Darksied, I'd bet Thanos or Surfer could solo. Hulk gets BFRed.

I'm not sure where opinion lay on Thanos resisting the post-crisis OE. but based on how easily characters have been able to dodge/deflect it, I'm betting he can. Surfer should literally be able to outrun it long enough to wipe the planet clean of life.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Is this Apocalypse as a somehow planet and Darkseid lives there? Or is this Darkseid living on a planet full of Apocalypses?

Thanos manifests a table designed to encompass the entire planet.

Or makes a table for each Apocalypse.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos
WBH
Surfer
Lord Mar-vell

Lands on Darkseid planet and is instructed to kill everyone on the planet with no remorse. They can't blow up the planet though.

Can they accomplish this?
Its "apokolips" carvey. Oh and darkseid wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.