Minion vs Deaths Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Using the "latest versions" clause..

How does Minion do against "current" Deaths Head?

Digi
So, big Transformers-style DHI vs. regular DHII.

Much as I enjoy the original, he's still outclassed and lacking feats. Hell, Beast was giving him the business briefly in the S.W.O.R.D. book. Can't heal, diverse but ultimately underwhelming arsenal, etc.

Unless he pulls some ridiculous Unicron astral plane BS. Then I guess he wins via Stupidity Force.

cdtm
If we use his UK Transformers run, he was shaking up pretty powerful Transformers..

Especially Galvatron. He went toe to toe with Piranacon underwater (Think about how strong gestalts are), and was winning, even shrugging off a direct punch, yet Deaths Head staggered him.

Digi
Gah, yeah, you have a point. He's still just more one-dimensional. I can't say that I can refute your point, I'm just not fully swayed. I think there's Transformers that Minion would turn to scrap too, size difference or not (not all of them, mind you).

Flyattractor
I almost wanted to say "You mean DH.3?" but I guess giiant DH is the most current...and I would have to dig out my copy of sword to recheck,cause all I can recall is the little dragon burning his eye out.

cdtm
So Digi:

What did you think of Minions and Death Heads fight in the comic?

The thing that bugged me, was DH1 was standing there and slugging it out toe to toe with him, when in the UK Transformers-verse he fought more like a ninja. He'd use his agility, dodge attacks, and crack someone in the head. Against Shockwave, he certainly didn't stand there trading fire, he ran and set up a trap..

And he had some overpowered weapons he didn't use either, like this on e weapon he fired at Bumblebee, and it simply made him fall apart into pieces. Probably nano tech or something...

I'm not saying DH would have beaten Minion, I'm just saying it was a very bad portrayal..

Not to mention, DH's been decapitated before and was able to remotely make his body fight on, yet when Minion decaps him it kills him, but I guess that's a nitpick...

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
So Digi:

What did you think of Minions and Death Heads fight in the comic?

The thing that bugged me, was DH1 was standing there and slugging it out toe to toe with him, when in the UK Transformers-verse he fought more like a ninja. He'd use his agility, dodge attacks, and crack someone in the head. Against Shockwave, he certainly didn't stand there trading fire, he ran and set up a trap..

And he had some overpowered weapons he didn't use either, like this on e weapon he fired at Bumblebee, and it simply made him fall apart into pieces. Probably nano tech or something...

I'm not saying DH would have beaten Minion, I'm just saying it was a very bad portrayal..

Not to mention, DH's been decapitated before and was able to remotely make his body fight on, yet when Minion decaps him it kills him, but I guess that's a nitpick...

It wasn't just decapitation. He pretty much instantly assimilated him too.

I thought the fight was fairly accurate; DH doesn't pose a legit threat to Minion. However, like you, I thought DH deserved a better showing.

Flyattractor
Need to reorder that mini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.