The Serpent runs the DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
We know (roughly) where the Serpent falls in the Marvel hierarchy. How does he fare against some of DCs best?

1. Black Adam
2. Takion
3. Ganthet (Rebirth)
4. Shazam
5. Nabu
6. Mordru
7. Entropy Aegis

Scenario 1: The Serpent fights alone
Scenario 2: The Serpent and his Worthy

All fights take place on an unpopulated and indestructible planet. BFR is allowed.

guy222
which mordru

Cogito
Originally posted by guy222
which mordru

DoV, who beat Shazam like a weak feeb

Galan007
^ And IN the Rock of Eternity, no less.

Anyway, #3 would give the Serpent trouble, imo--Rebirth Ganthet was beastly, iirc. However, he gets stomped hard at #4 (assuming Shazam is at full power and in the RoE.)

Serpent+the Worthy would also get stomped at #4, imo.

guy222
thumb up

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
^ And IN the Rock of Eternity, no less.

Anyway, #3 would give the Serpent trouble, imo--Rebirth Ganthet was beastly, iirc. However, he gets stomped hard at #4 (assuming Shazam is at full power and in the RoE.)

Serpent+the Worthy would also get stomped at #4, imo.

Shazam is not in the RoE for this fight.

Galan007
That makes him nearly impossible to gauge, then. I don't believe Shazam has ever fought outside the RoE... confused

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
That makes him nearly impossible to gauge, then. I don't believe Shazam has ever fought outside the RoE... confused

Well then fine, he can be in the RoE. I only said he wasn't because I didn't think about it in my initial post and said all the fights take place on a random planet stick out tongue

the ninjak
The Serpent didn't show enough feats to take on the more exotic DCers in a forum fight.

He was nothing but a endgame boss in a videogame. Huge potential but no feats but-

-Atomizing Cap's shield apart.
-Teleporting Thor elsewhere.
-Creating hammers that turned his worthy into amped power houses.
-Becoming a huge dragon.
-Killing Thor. Though it was more the Prophecy and not the man.
-Charging Nazi Warmechs with enough energy to do what they did.
-Filling weak minds with fear. The general Earth population.

Odin was just playing it safe. He had no reason to fear the Serpent. Maybe Thor was his Kryptonite but in the end.....he dead.

If he was as stronger than Odin then we'll never know it. Thor ensured that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Well then fine, he can be in the RoE. I only said he wasn't because I didn't think about it in my initial post and said all the fights take place on a random planet stick out tongue laughing out loud Cool beans. Serp gets stopped at #4, then... Even if we remove Shazam from the mix completely, Nabu would easily destroy him, imo.

Originally posted by the ninjak
The Serpent didn't show enough feats to take on the more exotic DCers in a forum fight. Serpent was sub-Odin-level. That much we do know.

Lord Feron
I think If Serpent was to go unchallenged Sepent would have fed off the fear of the entire planet and maybe spread beyond that and get more power but as shown on panel def not clearing this. Not even close.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think If Serpent was to go unchallenged Sepent would have fed off the fear of the entire planet and maybe spread beyond that and get more power but as shown on panel def not clearing this. Not even close.

It's true. If the Serpent grew to an intergalactic level he would've been unstoppable. Which I guess is why Odin feared him. But it didn't happen so he will live on as a boss level character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.