Jenny Fractal Vs Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/171160-134659-jenny-fractal_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27775/637516-emperor_joker_1_large.jpg

Digi
Fractal. That was Quantum's evil twin, yeah?

You overestimate Jenny and the Doctor. Which isn't a phrase I find myself uttering too often (usually I'm on the other side). EJ stomps.

Prep-Man
How does EJ stomp?

Galan007
Skimmed through the issues Jenny Fractal appeared in, just to confirm my suspicions... There is no way in hell she can compete with EJ. It's spite, tbh.

guy222
EJ

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How does EJ stomp?

By using his powers. You're pitting a Trans. character against a universal reality warper. It's just not an even fight.

Prep-Man
did ej do any multiverse reality warping?

Q99

He has 99.9% of the power of a 5th Dimensional Imp and beat the Spectre.

So while he only warped one reality that we saw, he pretty clearly wasn't at his limits.

Digi

I did say he was universal, not multiversal. Taking the powers to their ultimate conclusion, EJ may well have been multiversal, but we never saw it. His feats still beat the living hell out of Jenny's best, both in theory (reality warping > matter and energy manip., regardless of how powerful it is) and in the comics themselves (scope is much greater for EJ's feats).

Add the fact that Fractal had all of one arc (6 issues if memory serves) and even if we grant her Quantum's potential, she loses hard.

Jenny can kick ass, but you need to stay away from those with borderline abstract power (or not even borderline imo, in EJ's case). Team-wreckers, anything up to about Skyfather, that's her wheelhouse.

Existere
When you start pitting Trans. + characters against each other, discussions quickly switch from figuring which character would beat the other based on powersets to measuring which character simply had better feats - because eventually they all have the same powerset on different scales.

In this case, the scale and scope of EJ's feats demonstrably outclass those of any Jenny. srug

Existere
Originally posted by Digi
(reality warping > matter and energy manip., regardless of how powerful it is) Out of curiosity, how would you say Jenny Q (or the Doctor, for that matter) measure up against Solar in his prime?

The comment about high end matter/energy manipulators just got me wondering.

Prep-Man
didnt jenny casually bust up the multiverse?

Q99
Cosmic is pretty much *always* 'who's the bigger scale,' and it's actually somewhat uncommon for cosmics to be at the same level, and someone of higher level can casually beat large numbers of those at lower level, so I find cosmic fights to be among the most boring.

Digi
didnt jenny casually bust up the multiverse?

Really not sure where you're getting these. This is about the third incredibly vague feat you've referenced. Read her respect thread (in the Authority respect thread). It might not be 100% complete, but it doesn't leave out anything important.

Originally posted by Existere
Out of curiosity, how would you say Jenny Q (or the Doctor, for that matter) measure up against Solar in his prime?

The comment about high end matter/energy manipulators just got me wondering.

I never read Solar, so this is a bit of a guess. His feats (in his "prime"wink seem like they were more epic in scale. The Doctor would have the best chance. It was directly implied that he was more powerful than Jenny, and also has a bigger variety of ways to attack Solar. I'm not sure how Solar would react to, say, being force-fed billions of lives worth of mental pain.

Galan007
did ej do any multiverse reality warping? Not sure why this matters--Jenny certainly did not warp a multiverse. That was her plan, yeah, but it was a plan she never came remotely close to achieving. On panel, she warped various portions of the earth--and that was done by concentrating her power through her ship.

On panel, EJ destroyed the universe, easily. Recreated the universe, easily. Controlled every facet of said universe, easily. Controlled the Spectre entity, easily. Controlled the Qunitessence (whom represent a HIGHER authority than Spectre), easily. He dominates Jenny in every aspect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.