Elektra vs Gotham Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Can she clean up Gotham?

Batman-Prime
No. Except with a broom haermm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No. Except with a broom haermm thumb up

srankmissingnin
She wouldn't, Elektra can't really be bothered with standard heroics and fighting villains. Provided someone pays her, she could kill any of Batman's rogues without too much difficulty.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Provided someone pays her, she could kill any of Batman's rogues without too much difficulty.

What about a prepared Joker?

srankmissingnin
Not sure why would be prepped, but Joker prep is typically stuff Elektra would bother with. It's "You can come after me or save a random civilian somewhere in Gotham with a bomb on their chest! Make your choice Batman." type of prep that isn't really ideally suited for dealing with Elektra... because she couldn't give a f@ck about Joker poisoning water supplies or whatever nonsense he is up to, she'll just kill him and cash the check.

Flyattractor
I for get what superpowers does Electra have now adays?

Parmaniac
elektrefying super powers

BUSTER1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not sure why would be prepped, but Joker prep is typically stuff Elektra would bother with. It's "You can come after me or save a random civilian somewhere in Gotham with a bomb on their chest! Make your choice Batman." type of prep that isn't really ideally suited for dealing with Elektra... because she couldn't give a f@ck about Joker poisoning water supplies or whatever nonsense he is up to, she'll just kill him and cash the check.

Ok then. Lex Luthor decides he wants to take control of Gotham's underworld, and wants Joker out of the way. He hires Elektra for the job, instructing her to take out some of Joker's minions first to send a message. Under luthor's orders Elektra lets a couple of the minions go to let Joker know whats happening. These low level thugs get word to Joker and from their info he knows she has soem telepathic ability. The crazy Joker thinks "Bring it on ninja *****" and makes preparation for her.

Tell me srank. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Parmaniac
elektrefying super powers

GOSH!!! eek! REALLY!?

Well she wins no matter what then..
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.