Flash vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
CIS is off for the Flash

vs

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Hulk
Ant Man
The Wasp

Parmaniac
Captain America or Hawkeye solos

Cogito
thumb up

Batman-Prime
CIS off? KMC Flash!?!!!!!

Great Scott!

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Captain America or Hawkeye solos

Eh...it's not the Avengers without them.

Galan007
Originally posted by great_dane
youir a dumbass dude. really though, the flash would cause a vortex sucking in all oxygen and they would sufficate. he'd make a black hole and cause them to get sucked in and die. he'll melt their ass. he will touch them and use his heat touch, making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun at speeds faster than light.

Magnon
Flash wins.

Dream Stuff
Spite?

No one but Thor and Hulk survives the first picosecond. They get speed-stole then IMPed until defeat. The Avengers never even know they're in a fight.

Slaanesh
they can't even touch Flash..he turn them into statue and send them to the end of time..

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007

He'll melt their ass with is heat touch duster

Existere
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Flash drops the multiverse on their domepieces.

Galan007
+1 brownie points for remembering that. thumb up

...I looked for the 'domepiece' quote, but was unable to find it. sad

Existere
Originally posted by great_dane
ya. wally west has never used his powers to their fullest, becasue if he were to move faster than the speedforce(which he can), the uninerse itself would inplode and not exist anymore. so even if eternity is the ebodyment of all living matter, and has been around since the beginning of time, the flash would be able to kamikaze him.

awesome

Galan007
laughing out loud love it. I wish he would start posting again.

...I miss the 'golden age' of KMC. sad

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Wasn't Flash Prime the term used for the fanboys theoretical "drop-a-universe-on-your-domepiece" Flash?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally.

the ninjak
Is this New Flash?

What are his feats?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Is this New Flash?

What are his feats? His self described powers and potential are uber, ironically he already has low showings, not really suprising though considering noone wants to read stories about 100% untouchable characters.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
His self described powers and potential are uber, ironically he already has low showings, not really suprising though considering noone wants to read stories about 100% untouchable characters. dc just needs to realize how already stupidly fast light is and that they don't need to outdo themselves since he's as fast as he needs to be for the lame villains he has to deal with.

i still don't understand what merits a whole comic about him anyway

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Spite?

No one but Thor and Hulk survives the first picosecond. They get speed-stole then IMPed until defeat. The Avengers never even know they're in a fight.

I guess Grog moves at lightspeed too... Because if he doesn't there is no way that he could touch Flash... Right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/324169-grodd_takes_flash_hits_super.jpg

Slaanesh
the OP says CIS free..if Flash doesn't want to be touch..none of this guys is touching him..

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I guess Grog moves at lightspeed too... Because if he doesn't there is no way that he could touch Flash... Right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/324169-grodd_takes_flash_hits_super.jpg

......really?.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.