Death Metal vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Taking it up a notch. big grin

Who wins?

cdtm
If I overestimated Death Head II's regen, I think it's fair to say Death Metals is the uber. He claimed all the damage he allowed Alpha Flight to cause him could easily be healed, and for all intents and purposes he was portrayed like a class 100 T-1000 Terminator.

He seemed physically above Deaths Head II as well, although their fight was very brief...

Digi
Lol.

Taking Death Metal. It would probably take a high-herald energy-wielder type to disintegrate DM enough to kill him or even incapacitate him for more than a few seconds. And DM could hurt Hulk and probably decapitate him.

Flyattractor
Yeah DM could take this unless his death wish gets in the way.

guy222
WWH

Stoic
I'm wondering how well Death Metal would do against being bombarded with the energies that turned Fin Fang Foom into dust? Also how well would he do if he were to be plunged into the depths of a planet core? T-1000 didn't do so well when it was subjected to vast amounts of heat, could the same be said for Death Metal?

leonidas
if it's a slugfest hulk may be in trouble though it would be an insanely long battle. as digi said it MAY be possible that dm could decapitate him though imo that is really unlikley. dm was pretty near unstoppable. only jefferies had a chance against him. hulk could possibly win via bfr, but i don't see him being able to win by simply pummeling dm though. tbf it's hard to imagine dm scoring a pummeling win against hulk either but his ability to shapeshift should give him the means to find a way to win in some rather ugly ways, though again, hulk's healing factor would make it tough. this would not be pretty.

-K-M-
BFR won't work either, he has teleportation and Genetix tried that and failed.

The problem with Death Metal is not only is he like T-1000, he is magically enhanced where he can come back from anything.

carver9
This is a stalemate then.

Horrificus
Originally posted by -K-M-

The problem with Death Metal is not only is he like T-1000, he is magically enhanced where he can come back from anything. This.

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm wondering how well Death Metal would do against being bombarded with the energies that turned Fin Fang Foom into dust? Also how well would he do if he were to be plunged into the depths of a planet core? T-1000 didn't do so well when it was subjected to vast amounts of heat, could the same be said for Death Metal?

T-1000 is a poor comparison. This:

The problem with Death Metal is not only is he like T-1000, he is magically enhanced where he can come back from anything.

...is more accurate.

Originally posted by carver9
This is a stalemate then.

Or DM wins.

leonidas

ah, that's right. completely forgot. hulk is in a lot of trouble in that case....

janus77
How much damage can it dish out? Hulk heals instantly from huge trauma (like having his torso blasted out) and the more angry he gets, the faster his HF works.

He's already withstood blackholes, wormholes, exploding planets, imploding planets, dimensions collapsing ... really, is this DM capable of surpassing that kind of force?

leonidas
Originally posted by janus77
How much damage can it dish out? Hulk heals instantly from huge trauma (like having his torso blasted out) and the more angry he gets, the faster his HF works.

He's already withstood blackholes, wormholes, exploding planets, imploding planets, dimensions collapsing ... really, is this DM capable of surpassing that kind of force?

well, he's capable of being a cl100 wolverine, among other things....

carver9
How sharp is his claws?

Mistress-Death
Death 7/10

janus77
Originally posted by leonidas
well, he's capable of being a cl100 wolverine, among other things....
Is he capable of becoming primary Adamantium? (and even if that's a possibility, Hulk would still break that)

-K-M-
Here's the attempted BFR incident I mentioned earlier

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/12-1.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/13-1.jpg

I suppose Death Metal could pull the BFR tactic on WWH if he wanted.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
How sharp is his claws?

Sharp enough to cut through those poles Skaar skewered him with? ^_^;

I'd guesstimate comparable to secondary adamantium, or very close. With his strength level, getting them through Hulks skin shouldn't be too much of a problem.

cdtm
Is he capable of becoming primary Adamantium? (and even if that's a possibility, Hulk would still break that)

He's like a liquid metal Shaggy Man. Whatever Hulk beaks, he can just keep rebuilding basically indefinitely, as rebuilding takes zero effort..

Think of the magical Buu from DBZ, and how his body kept getting ripped to shreds and it didn't even affect his mood.

Hmm, theoretically I bet he can even convert his entire body to liquid, and rip Hulk up internally..

Digi

Break what? DM can reform from a puddle in a single panel. Hulk basically needs to disintegrate him to win.

leonidas
if they fought in a book hulk would need a plot device to win. the only other way i can even imagine him getting a temp win in the forum would be the biggest shockwave ever that would then disperse dm. i'm not advocating it, just saying it's not entirely beyond the scope of reason that such an attack could possibly be used--especially if he forced dm to go into a more semi-solid state. just throwing out possibles. erm

Horrificus
Originally posted by Digi
Break what? DM can reform from a puddle in a single panel. Hulk basically needs to disintegrate him to win. I'm sure Hulk will end up getting disintegration powers also soon. wink

dmills
Originally posted by leonidas
if they fought in a book hulk would need a plot device to win.

Beat me to it lol. DM wins.

TheHulk
Stalemate, But Hulk Is Above Him wink

cdtm
Originally posted by Horrificus
I'm sure Hulk will end up getting disintegration powers also soon. wink

He's also a piece of Charnel, who is mystically incapable of being destroyed. You can damage him and hurt him, but no matter what he just keeps on going.

TheHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
He's like a liquid metal Shaggy Man. Whatever Hulk beaks, he can just keep rebuilding basically indefinitely, as rebuilding takes zero effort..

Think of the magical Buu from DBZ, and how his body kept getting ripped to shreds and it didn't even affect his mood.

Hmm, theoretically I bet he can even convert his entire body to liquid, and rip Hulk up internally.. Magical Buu? Still Which?

Super Buu,Kid Buu Or Majin Buu?

Reacting2
Originally posted by TheHulk
Magical Buu? Still Which?

Super Buu,Kid Buu Or Majin Buu? all of them.. except uub?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Reacting2
all of them.. except uub? Uub Is Damn Well different.

Majin Buu=Cry Baby,Can't Expand Holes And Durability Is Shit To Even Slighlty Stronger Opponents

Super Buu=Arrogant,Doesnt Use Flexibilty That Much And Basically Like Normal People Actually Bothers With The Pain...

Kid Buu=Stupid,Uses Flexibilty Alot And Can Expand Holes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.