Thor/Hercules/Ares/BRB vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor and Herc. don't have their hammer or Mace. Ares is Marvel Ares. BRB is the cyborg version before he got stormbreaker.

Thor can still use any of the powers he has without his hammer.

Fight takes place in NYC and is to the death.

Naija boy
Team gets merked.

carver9
This fight isn't even fair. WBH 10/10.

Stoic
I've never seen thor open a portal without the aid of Mjolnir, but can he BFR under his own power? If so it's all over in one move. Yes I know it says to the death, but it never states that BFR is not an option.

psycho gundam
Ares would be frozen in fear just be seeing hulk and remembering getting oneshotted

zeel
team gets destroyed, they are handicapped way to much this version of hulk is a beast physically.

keiththegreat
What's Hulk's best strength feat compared to Thor? IIRC it's not that far off, where being combined with Herc (who's lifted the entire universe) and BRB, who beat Thor even before gaining stormbreaker, would be such a stomp. Wasn't WBH KO'ed by planet-busting force?

janus77
WBH destroys them.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
This fight isn't even fair. WBH 10/10.

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
I can't believe how overrated Worldbreaker Hulk is on this board. He was KO'ed by a planet-busting force. The classic Juggernaut is more impressive.

Naija boy
^lol hater alert

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I can't believe how overrated Worldbreaker Hulk is on this board. He was KO'ed by a planet-busting force. The classic Juggernaut is more impressive. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
^lol hater alert

laughing out loud he can't stand him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.