Wolverine/Sabertooth vs Captain America/Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin

Existere
Team Clawz. Too much stamina, too much healing, too many sharp edges, etc.

guy222
easy majority my friend?

Flyattractor
Team hero(?) can take this.
Cap has endless stamina now dosen't he?
Spidey can reportably goe for a few days can't he?
And Sabes with no metal can get his skull cracked open pretty well wth Caps sheild.
Spidey can web Wolvie down and BTS him until out.
No prob.

Unless you wanna throw in Wolvie Fanboy Aura powers.

Then Superman/Goku/God can't stop him.

Existere
Originally posted by guy222
easy majority my friend? Each match would be hardfought, but each match would also inevitably become a two on one match in favor of the mutants.

I'd give Logan odds over Cap, even odds with Parker (though your mileage may vary on that one) and Creed odds over either.

There's just too much healing factor to deal with at the end of the day, and both Logan and Creed are far deadlier than their opponents.

If you swap Spider-Man and Sabretooth, it becomes a more interesting fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Team hero(?) can take this.
Cap has endless stamina now dosen't he?
Spidey can reportably goe for a few days can't he?
And Sabes with no metal can get his skull cracked open pretty well wth Caps sheild.
Spidey can web Wolvie down and BTS him until out.
No prob.

Unless you wanna throw in Wolvie Fanboy Aura powers.

Then Superman/Goku/God can't stop him.

Even without adamantium, Sabretooth's skull is pretty damn durable. And he is able to recover from brain trauma pretty quickly.

Wolverine ripped Spidey's webbing to shreds in the past, he'd just do it again.

CosmicComet
Captain America solos

Flyattractor
So Team Mutant wins just because of HF?

Yeah.. so lets make it offical. Any thread with Wolvie/Sabes/Deadpool/LOBO/and any other HF'er is now just a spite thread.

Cause Spidey taking Caps shield and pounding Sabes skull to mush is irrelevant cause it will heal instantly.

Ok sure whatever.

StiltmanFTW
It'd be out of character for Parker to do that. And I don't see Cap lending him his shield anyway.

Creed is not a statue btw, he can be fast and agile if he wants to.

Flyattractor
As fast and ad agile as Spidye?
And would Creed and Logan have the same amount of Team work as Spidey and Cap?
Of course its not out of character for Logan to gut either one of them but thats not the point.

StiltmanFTW
Enough to contend with him.

They worked together as Team X, that's gotta count for something.

guy222
thanks smurph for the knowledge

t2 has a good chance

we all know sabes record and his return is neat

spidey and logan go either way which leads to what creed brings to the table

at his best...t1

at his worse.t2 will win

h1a8
IMO, Spidey solos. He's too fast and has spider-sense that tips the scales in his favor. Spidey can also web Logan in a fashion where he can break free. Also webbing would slow them down greatly.

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO, Spidey solos. He's too fast and has spider-sense that tips the scales in his favor. Spidey can also web Logan in a fashion where he can break free. Also webbing would slow them down greatly.

Lulz... Yeah, Spidey's too fast for one guy who he thinks might be faster than himself, and another guy who's legitimately faster than that.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never gets old.

I mean he's got the Spider-sense man! He can't be hit! DUR!

"Spidey can also web Logan in a fashion where he can break free"... yup, that's actually correct so no arguments there. wink

StiltmanFTW

He's definitely not fast enough and I'm not even sure if he regained the ss.

Also webbing would slow them down greatly.

Not really.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3614/webbingfails.th.jpg

Originally posted by jinzin

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_sabes3.jpg

Originally posted by jinzin
"Spidey can also web Logan in a fashion where he can break free"... yup, that's actually correct so no arguments there. wink

laughing out loud thumb up

JakeTheBank
He did regain his spider-sense, yes.

Existere
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So Team Mutant wins just because of HF?

Yeah.. so lets make it offical. Any thread with Wolvie/Sabes/Deadpool/LOBO/and any other HF'er is now just a spite thread.

Cause Spidey taking Caps shield and pounding Sabes skull to mush is irrelevant cause it will heal instantly.

Ok sure whatever. How old are you?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He did regain his spider-sense, yes.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Been a while since I checked his books.

JakeTheBank
No problem.

carver9
It was stated his Spider Sense is better than before (whatever that means).

guy222
parker always gets upgrades and still a marvel fave stick out tongue

friends don't see those webs short

whatever its worth laughing out loud if sabes isn't on his 'a' game team two wins

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
It was stated his Spider Sense is better than before (whatever that means). That was temporarily because the devices that were used to keep the spiders on Spider-Island in check were operating on the frequency of the SS, they kinda boosted the signal and turned his SS on auto-own, in other words it was pretty much foreseeing the future and completely told Spider-man what to do which step to make and which punch to throw. It was in perfect harmony with his MA training of Shang Chi.

Also lol at the scans that were brought up.

Estacado
Lulz.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That was temporarily because the devices that were used to keep the spiders on Spider-Island in check were operating on the frequency of the SS, they kinda boosted the signal and turned his SS on auto-own, in other words it was pretty much foreseeing the future and completely told Spider-man what to do which step to make and which punch to throw. It was in perfect harmony with his MA training of Shang Chi.

Also lol at the scans that were brought up. Huh? I thought he's still got this ability. The way I understood it - he trained without SS but now that he got it back it's now working in harmony with his training. He even said "Spider sense AND MA, baby. Im unstopable!" or something of the sort, dont remember there being any statement that it was temporarily.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Huh? I thought he's still got this ability. The way I understood it - he trained without SS but now that he got it back it's now working in harmony with his training. He even said "Spider sense AND MA, baby. Im unstopable!" or something of the sort, dont remember there being any statement that it was temporarily.

Yeah, its still there. There is no mention of it being gone.

Parmaniac
I'll search for the scan, my HDD is pretty messed up though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.