Blackheart Vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Sin I AM
annihilators.....it looks like Blackheart is gonna get owned soon by a newbie Ghost Rider, X-23, Flash Venom, and a Red Hulk lolz

nwg202
Originally posted by Sin I AM
annihilators.....it looks like Blackheart is gonna get owned soon by a newbie Ghost Rider, X-23, Flash Venom, and a Red Hulk lolz

Are you serious? geez... how in the world did that happen? At least i hope it's GR doing the damage. Frickin Demon Lords jobbing all over the place...

There is no way the other 3 should be able to hurt him. Belasco just kept on killing and reviving X-23 for fun when they met, he litteraly reduced her to bones. Blackheart should be able to do the same.

Kazenji
Originally posted by nwg202
Are you serious? geez... how in the world did that happen? At least i hope it's GR doing the damage.

There is no way the other 3 should be able to hurt him. Belasco just kept on killing and reviving X-23 for fun when they met, he litteraly reduced her to bones. Blackheart should be able to do the same.

Its Red Hulk who's going to cause the damage

he got his hands on the spirit of vengence and also the venom symbiote.

nwg202
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its Red Hulk who's going to cause the damage

he got his hands on the spirit of vengence and also the venom symbiote.

Sigh...another Hulk strangles a hell lord. A hell lord who can just about do anything. I hope it's written as semi-believable, even for comic book standards. Can Rulk absorb magical energy?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by nwg202
Sigh...another Hulk strangles a hell lord. A hell lord who can just about do anything. I hope it's written as half way believable.

it doesnt really look like it, Blackheart managed to bring a little bit of hell up on earth but in his exchange with his dad he appeared a bit inept, i see alotta jobbing going on

Kazenji
And besides Blackheart is no longer a hell lord he's been kick out of Hell itself

here's Red Hulk

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6294/2226312rulk52.jpg

nwg202
Originally posted by Kazenji
And besides Blackheart is no longer a hell lord he's been kick out of Hell itself

here's Red Hulk

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6294/2226312rulk52.jpg

well it appears the Rulk got a magical boost and Blackheart must be depowered if he isn't a hell lord anymore. At least it makes more sense...

Kazenji
Also as for these things Blackheart can supposedly can do i've yet to see them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.